Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Clash of Royal proportions ❯ Long nights and Strange messages ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A Clash Of Royal Proportions

Chapter 7

Long Nights and Strange Messages

Darien stood, frozen in horror, how could he do such a stupid thing, and by the looks on the girls faces, he was going to regret it very soon. " Darien, you still haven't answered my question, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?" Serena yelled as she leapt from the bed and stalled over to the prince. Darien couldn't speak; Serena was standing before him in a white silk nighty and her hair cascading down her back. "Well??" Serena asked as she poked him in the chest, bringing him back to reality. " Ah…I…Um… I was walking past and I heard someone scream, yeah that it I heard someone scream." Darien said beginning to sweat, /Good one Darien, they're really gunna believe that now aren't they. You were walking by and you heard someone scream, that's the best you could come up with?? You're pathetic! / Darien mentally kicked himself for that obvious lie.

Serena looked up at him and rapidly blinked, "you heard someone scream? No one screamed in here." And with that she turned around to look at her friends, "Any of you scream?" She asked the girls who all shook their heads no. All of a sudden the same idea occurred to all the girls, it would be perfect to get back at Darien for waking them up. All girls turned to look at the unsuspecting prince with evil smirks on their lips and the glint of mischief in their eyes. All the colour from Darien's face and he backed away slowly, but he only ran into a door. Serena had shut the door while he was preoccupied. Darien gulped and shakily asked the girls, "Um… what are you doing… oh look at the time, it's time for me to go." And with that he tried to claw his way out of the room, but to no avail. Darien was trying every which way to try and get out and ended up hitting his head on a desk (AN: yes Serena had a desk, mind you it wasn't covered in school work…lol) and lay unconscious on the floor.

"Hey this is turning out better than I had hoped, Mina, get your make-up kit, Amy, your hair kit, Rei get your ugliest jewelry and Lita tie him to a chair in case he wakes up, I'll take care of the clothes." And with that the girls set off on their respected tasks. When they returned they set to work to make the prince regret ever waking them up, or for that matter coming to the moon in the first place. When they were finished, they carried the prince to the throne room and placed him on the main throne, "this is going to be priceless when he wakes up," Serena giggled, she used a small amount of her magic to make sure he wouldn't wake up till after they did, for they wanted to see what wouldn't happen. It was four o'clock in the morning when they returned to the room, "I think we should get SOME sleep, I'm going to bed." Lita said and the others took her example and fell into deep sleeps, Serena was dreaming of what the day had in store and she was relishing every minute of it.

~~~~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~~~

The girls awoke to people screaming and laughing in the throne room, they stirred from their beds and remembered the night before. They all jumped from the bed and got dressed as quickly as possible and ran in the direction of the throne room. When they got there it was a sight to behold, the prince had just woken up and was standing up when he fell on the ground. He looked down and froze, "WHY THE HELL AM I WEARING A DRESS!! AND WHAT IS WITH THESE HEELS!!!" Darien stood and removed the shoes, throwing them against a wall. He only just noticed the room full of people and froze in horror, they were all looking at him, like this, he stood and started to walk from the room when he noticed a mirror. He looked into the mirror with growing horror, in his hair were bright pink bows, his face was covered in makeup and he was wearing the most hideous jewelry ever created.

He looked in the mirror and saw his tormenter laughing behind some people, he spun on his heal and stalked up to the unsuspecting girl. "What did you do to me?" he asked sounding like he was on the verge of tears. "Nothing that you didn't deserve!" Serena said turning to face him. Then she stalked off in the direction of the gardens, and with a flick of her hair she was gone.

~~~~~~ In the garden ~~~~~~

Serena sat on her favorite bench, she always went there to think and today was no different. She was so busy contemplating that she hardly felt the wind change; she felt sparrow presence and extended her finger. Sparrow gracefully sat on it and spoke, "did everything go as you wished your highness?" Sparrow said, cocking her head to the side. "Yes sparrow, it went better than we had expected." Serena said giggling. All of a sudden she fell silent, "Is something the wrong your majesty?" Sparrow said, but she too soon felt the disturbance, though they could not tell where it came from they could tell it was close by.

Serena stood and walked to the edge of the garden, she wearily took a step outside the garden walls and was surrounded by dark energy. She gasped and screamed as she felt dark energy pierce her skin, then all went black.

~~~~~~ In Darien's room~~~~~~

"Goddess! She did it to me again!" he said as he tried to scrub off the makeup, which no matter how hard he tried didn't seam to want to leave his face. He was to busy trying to scrub it off that he didn't notice the small voice coming from his shoulder. "Prince, prince, you must come quickly!!" the little voice said. Darien turned to see sparrow on his shoulder, "Who are you?" he asked. "I am the princesses friend and she is in danger!" with no more words he leapt from his balcony and ran towards the garden.

~~~~~ Back in the garden ~~~~~~

Darien reached the garden only to find a small shred of her dress and a note. The note read:

The princess is mine

And she always will be

From now

until eternity

if you wish to claim her

for your own

you must come and fight

to claim my throne

in the dark tower

is where I will wait

you must come to the tower

to release her fate.

DIAMOND

"Who is Diamond?" Darien asked, "A very, very bad man!" replied sparrow. "We must tell the queen at once!" and with that Darien and sparrow ran to the throne room to tell the queen what had happened.

This is the next chapter in this epic story, but something isn't right about this? I have a strange twist up my sleeve and you'll all love it, plus the queen is in on this one as well which is a shock. You wont be expecting this twist in the story I can tell you right now!

If you want to find out this interesting twist you must REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! Hehehehe this is gunna be fun!