Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A lifetime of War ❯ Taken captive ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Lifetime of War
written Amor Purfundo
Story Summary:
Based on the quotes from the movie "Troy", this is a sweet and short look at the end of the Silver Millenium through Princess Mina of Venus' eyes, as well as her lover turned enemy General Kunzite.
Chapter Number: 3- Taken Captive
Chapter Summary: Kunzite returns from a two year war to Earth. Though Mina is happy to have him back, Kunzite's mind is not his own...
Chapter Quote: "Am I still your captive?"- Brisies, Troy 2004."You're my guest."- Achillies, Troy, 2004.
Notes: This is my first time writing a Minako/Kunzite and General/Senshi fiction. So please be nice with your reviews. When you see this () it means I am quoting from the Troy script. And if I have changed any words in the sentence it is because I had to make it fit the story. NOTE: This chapter contains a LEMON, though only a short one. It has been edited though, and the full version of the LEMON scene can be read at my website (http://)www(dot)freewebs(dot)com(slash)senshi(underscore)generals once it has been written. There will also be a lot of flashbacks in this chapter. They will be in italics and will have two slashes (//) infront of Flashback and Endflashback. This is a long chapter to be pre-pared!

LAST TIME

"The---" Ares cleared his throat. "The Bond is...complete. Minako and Kunzite have overcome the curse. Their love was stong enough. Congratulations."
Cheers soon echoed though the castle. Minako smiled up at Kunzite, who returned the smile. Minako took the ring from his hand and gently slipped it on the ring finger of his right hand.
"Now and forever," she whispered, smiling as he kissed her again.
CHAPTER 3- Taken Captive
The knighting ceremonial party went on well into the night and into the early hours on the morning. Kunzite and Minako laughed and danced together the whole night, even finding time to sneak away and steal a few kisses for the night. At one stage, Kunzite had Minako outside the palace, pushed up against the stone wall, kissing her like there was no tomorrow. He loved the feel of her, even though she was so young, he still knew that he loved her and wanted all of her.
After everyone went home, Kunzite walked Minako- no Mina, to her room. Calling her Mina everytime he kissed her, everytime he hugged her close. He loved her so much. Mina gripped his hand in hers as they stood outside the door.
"I shall dream of you," she whispered, setting a hand on his shoulder. She moved her nails gently over his shoulder, running them slowly up his neck.
"My Mina," he whispered back, "my dreams shall be of only you also." She smiled gently before pulling his head down to hers, their lips touching and instantly having a battle. After ten minutes of kissing his angel, Kunzite lifted his head and smiled.
"Come, you need rest."
Mina smiled and lay her head on his shoulder.
"I love you," she whispered.
Kunzite sighed and placed a hand on her back.
"I love you too..."
Two years later
18-year-old Princess Minako of Venus awoke just as the sun seeped in her windows. She smiled. Mina knew what day it was...it was the day that the generals would be returning home from the ongoing war. Mina smiled, thinking of her lover and knight, Kunzite. Two years ago she had fallen in love with him, two years ago she had been given him by Bond as her knight.
The war was just the start. It was decalred a month before Serenity's and Endymion's wedding, which still went on in secrcet, and once the two were married, Endymion and his four generals had to leave thier loved ones to attend the front lines of war. It was such a wonder that all five of them survived. Mina smiled remembering her final night with her love.
//Flashback//
They stood on her balcony, watching the men of Venus saddle up on horses to ride for the port, where 100 shuttles were waiting to take the men. Kunzite would be leaving with the other generals soon.
"How long?" she asked, hugging his arms which were held around her stomach tightly. He stood behind her, his face in her hair, breathing in her smell. Mina sighed, feeling his hold on her tighten.
"I-I don't know...I shoudn't be gone for more than three years." Three years...it sounded like eternity to Mina. "But I will write to you."
"I would love that," she replied. Kunzite sighed and turned her around in his arms.
"Mina...I-I have something to give to you. I-I do not know how you will react..." Mina smiled and placed her hand on his cheek.
"If it has come from you, I will love it." Kunzite smiled and pulled away from her for a minute. He dug into the pocket of his trousers and pulled out a black velvet box.
"I actually have two presents for you." Mina gasped as he opened the box and a shining white gold ring winked at her.
"Kunzite..."
"Its a promise ring. It promises that I shall return to you, and when I do..." he then pulled out a silver chain with a gold diamond ring on it from his coat pocket, "...then this ring can be removed from the chain and put onto your finger. Minako, princess of Venus, my Mina,...will you marry me when I return?"
Mina smiled and jumped into his arms, kissing him all over his face.
"Of course! I love you so much Kunzite!" she replied, kissing him passionatly. Kunzite deepened the kiss, lowering his hands to her waist and holding her against him. Once they released from the kiss, Kunzite grinned at her.
"When I return, upon the night of our wedding, I shall show you the truest love...my princess,"he whispered, touching her hair softly.
"I cannot wait..."
//End Flashback//
Mina smiled feeling the silver chain wraped around her naked neck. It felt beautiful. And when he returned, he would show her the true meaning of love. Over the last two years, Mina's parents had kept Venus well. The war may have been going on on Earth, but on Venus, everything was fine.
Mina stood and walked over to her dresser, smiling at a picture of her and Kunzite two years ago about a week before he left. He stood behind her, as he always did, huggng her close with both his hands resting on her stomach while her hands were placed ontop of his. It was her favorite picture, the one that made her love him more each time she saw it.
She picked up her brush and smiled. Her long blonde hair now reached her knees and would stay that lenght until she ordered it to grow once more. One of the posative things to being a royal, telling your hair to grow or not. The eighteen year old placed her brush down and felt a smile find her lips as she saw the letter of Kunzite's that made her so happy.
//Flashback//
"MINAKO!!!" shouted a very happy Princess Serenity. Mina turned and saw Serenity running towards her, an envelope in her hand. "I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!" Serenity reached her cousin and handed it to her. Mina looked at her strangely before Serenity gigged. "Its a letter from Kunzite! I found it along with the other letters from Endymion. He sent this group of letters to me especially because all the other generals didn't have the time to mail there's. Makoto, Rei and Ami already have their's. Open it!!!"
"Okay. Calm down cousin." Mina giggled lightly as she ripped the top of the envelope. Pulling the paper out slowly, the smell of roses reached her nose.
"Read it!!!" Mina laughed and read the note happily:

My dearest Mina,
I have good news, my love. The enemy has been hit a critical blow and we are to return early. I hope this letter finds you happy and joyous. The other generals and I were stunned when we heard from Endymion that we would be returning home to our loves earlier than planned. I, for one, was estactic. Endymion tells me that Serenity speaks of you in her letters to him as having grown so much. I cannot wait to see you my love, because then I will take that ring from your neck and place it on the finger for which it was it be worn. Oh, I also have some news. Lord Victor, your uncle, he is to marry the Queen of Saturn. Their wedding is to be soon, as you may have guessed, and I wish to escort you, if you wish it.
I just wish to see you now, my love. I wish to hold and kiss you. I feel as though I am not livingup to the duties to which your father decided. I miss holding you at night, smelling your hair,loving the feeling of your lips on mine. I cherish the memories we hold together and wish thatno matter what, we shall love for all eternity. I promise you that as soon as we get home, I shalltake you to your parents, tell them I wish to have you forever and have the ceremony as quickly aspossible. Please, we shall be arriving at nine o'clock on March 9th. Please great me. I wish for yourface to be the first I see.
All my love forever,Kunzite.
P.S. And oh my love, I cannot wait for our wedding night.

//End Flashback//
Mina was so happy when she recieved the letter. Coming home a year early was a dream come true. No longer needing to feel heartache whenever she thought of him. Checking the nearest clock, she saw it was eight o'clock. That meant that she had an hour to get to the port to see her love. Deciding to look as beautiful as she could for him, Mina dressed in a yellow strapless grown, which fell to her feet. On her dainty feet, she wore a pair of yellow strap sandles. She done her hair in a tight dainty pliat, her hair lenght still reaching her knees. She wound paices of blue and black fabric through her hair and used her black bandana as a headband, her blonde tresses still falling onto her forehead. The silver chain that was around her neck fell in her clevage, making Mina think that her breasts had gotten bogger these past two years.
She jumped at the noise of someone knocking on her door."Come in," she called.
Her mother entered the room, dressed in a deep red dress.
"My dear, your love will be here soon."
"Thankyou mother. Shall you come with me to the port?" she asked, slipping diamond earrings into her ears.
"Of course. I would like to welcome back the man who has won my daughter's heart," she whispered, placing her hand on Mina's shoulder.
Mina sighed. "Mother? Do you think that...he wouldn't have changed would he?"
"My dear, even if his physical appearance has changed, its whats in his heart that matters."

Mina and her parents got into the carriage that would take them to the port. Lined with the beautiful colours of white gold, the carriage set off, being pulled along by two white mares. Mina looked out the window and watched the Venus countryside go by.
Soon, my love, she thought, smiling at the idea of Kunzite asking her father for her hand. He would give it of course, but what would strike King Ares in such a manner is that they had only known eachother for two years. He and his wife, according to Mina being told by older guards, had known eachother for nearly 15 years before getting married, and even then they were in their early 500s. Mina sighed thinking of a life without love for 500 years. Knowning Kunzite and having to wait another 400 years to marry him wold be torture. A naughty thought popped into her mind.
Imagine if you were doing other things in those 400 years, 400 years to pratice for your wedding night, her mind said, making Mina smile.
Mina smiled as she saw the port up ahead, her hands beginning to shake. Her mother noticed this and took one of his daughters hands.
"Calm down, daughter," she whispered. Mina sighed and swallowed hard when she felt the carriag pull to a stop. The King and Queen got out of the carriage first, Mina hopping out after them. They stood infront of her, as they were to do, Mina peeking over their shoulders at the newly arrived shuttle.
The younger men of Venus who were retruning came off the shuttle first, bowing to the King and Queen before going to thier loved ones.
"Announcing the return of his Lordship, Lord General Knight Kunzite," a soilder called. Mina tensed. What if she had grown into not what he wanted? She saw someone walk off the shuttle but stayed behind her parents, as she was to do.
"Your majesties..." a voice said. Mina smiled, his voice was still the same, even if it were somewhat deeper. She knew that voice anywhere. "I am pleased to say that Venus is safe from any attacks in the near future from Beryl."
"That is wonderful news Kunzite. Now, I know you wish to see someone..." King Ares and Queen Aphrodite moved aside and let the two long lost lovers see eachother for the first time in two years. Mina saw her Kunzite, the man she had fallen in love with. His hair, still its beautiful silver colour, fell to his waist, longer than the last time she saw it. Mina forgot the last time she ran her hand through that beautiful silver hair. He wore a white and gold uniform. His white cape was touching the ground, a sign of his leadership. His eyes, still their beautiful blue, were the same eyes she fell in love with two years ago. It was her Kunzite.
Kunzite, however, saw an angel. Her long beautiful blonde hair had reached her knees. It was in a wonderful plait, keeping the hair out of her gorgeous face. She radiated beauty. The dress showed Kunzite all of Mina's curves. Even her tiny feet were beautiful. Suddenly, remembering his position, he fell to one knee, bowing before his King, Queen and Princess. Mina gasped, he thought he was to bow to them: his future family?
"Kunzite..." came Mina's voice, making him look up at her. Still like honey: sweet. Locking eyes, the two staed at eachother until Kunzite jumped to his feet and took her in a strong hug, making Mina's tears fall from her eyes. "Oh Kunzite..."
"My Mina..." he whispered, breathing in the smell of her hair, touching her waist with strong hands, pulling her against his strong hard body. "By the Gods I missed you..."
"I missed you as well...oh Gods Kunzite..." she replied, hugging her arms around his neck, "I love you..."
"I love you to...my Mina...my princess..."
"You mean Queen."
This statement from the King made both Kunzite and Mina look up.
"What?" Mina asked.
"Mina....your mother and I...the Queen of the Moon has told us that we and the other Kings and Queens of the Planets are to go to the Moon for safe-keeping."
"But-" Kunzite stated but stopped and looked away. Mina was confused.
"W-When?"
"Three weeks." Mina sniffed and placed her head in Kunzite's chest.
"You are to be crowed Queen of Venus next week..."
Mina gasped and sagged against Kunzite, the only thing keeping her up were his arms wraped tightly around her body.
"...but, I-" Aphrodite cut her daughter off.
"Mina...you will be a wonderful Queen. We pass our throne to you with the knowledge that you will keep peace on Venus. You can still come and visit us, ask us any questions that you may have. Artemis will still help you, and the army and guard will now be nder your rule. And I am pretty sure that Kunzite shall help you...?"
Mina sighed and placed her head in the nook between Kunzite's neck and shoulder.
"Your majesties...I promised something to Min-I---I mean Princess Venus two years ago."
"You may call her by her name, Kunzite," smiled Aphrodite.
Kunzite sighed and gripped Mina's waist tighly. "I...I asked Mina two years ago to wait for me. To wait until I returned to Venus...and we would-we would wed. If you were both happy with the union that is?"
Ares and Aphrodite starred at the couple in shock, until the King and Queen of love turned their shocked faces into smiles.
"We were expecting it...though not so soon. Of course we accept it and are happy. You shall be married soon enough and you Kunzite, shall be come King of Venus."
"K-King?" he stuttered.
"Thats right."
Kunzite smiled down at Mina and then to her parents.
"Then I shall do all I can to keep peace."

Three days later, Mina and Kunzite were to wed. They woke up, on seperate sides of the castle, with smiles on thier faces when they remembered what day it was to be. Mina streched and smiled, remembering that tonight she would be sleeping in the same bed as Kunzite...her husband, her king. Blushing at the thought, Mina stood up and swept her blonde hair out of her eyes and over her shoulders. She stood up and twirled around the room, her white silk nightdress following her hips. Sitting down at her vanity, she brushed her blonde hair and sighed.
She was soon to be married.
Kunzite woke with a smile on his face. The thought that his Mina, his princess, would soon be lying in his arms had made him smile. His dreams about the blonde haired girl made him the happiest he had been in two years. Then he remembered he was to meet his fellow generals in the gardens before the wedding.
Standing up, he pulled on his white uniform, his white gold cape stoon clasped to his shoulders. After running a hand through his hair and slipping on his knee high black boots, connecting the sword holster to his side, he made his way out of the room, down the stairs and out into the bushes.
Jadeite, Nephlite and Zoisite stood in the gardens, talking quielty. When they spotted thier leader, they quickly hushed and stood to attention.
"At ease...and welcome back." A twisted smile soon bared each generals face. "The plan?"
"Working quite well...you would never have thought that the princess' were so dull minded."
"Yes, though we still haven't convinced the Prince."
"Give him time..." said Kunzite, smiling eviling once more. "He shall eventually come to us."
"My lord...what of your wedding?"
"I do love her, and I will not allow Beryl to harm her...as I am sure all of you have already taken precortinary measure."
"Yes," they all answered.
"I have Raye in a deep sleep on Mars, hidden in a camber no one knows about- not even the King and Queen."
"Amy's spirit is fading but she is still safe. I have to let her out of the ice prison ever three days."
"Lita was hard...she wouldn't let me touch her, even after I explained and I had to knock her out."
"And what are you to do about Mina?"
A quick slap from Kunzite across Jadeite's face hushed the general.
"No one but me calls her that..."
"Apologies, my lord. But you know what Beryl said. She seeks out the senshi then ends up killing them. We need them safe, even if they do not wish it."
"I know. I shall keep her safe. No one will hurt my Mina..."

That night, after a very long time of not seeing one another, Mina and Kunzite were to wed.
The dress that the princess chose to wear for her wedding was one she never thought she would ever wear. The sleeveless white gold dress, the official colour of Venus, fell to her feet, and the longer end of the dress following her around for ten feet when she walked. She wore a golden necklace, the Venus Crystal at the very center. Her hair, its long blonde tresses, held up in a ponytail, tough it had been crimped by her mother beforehand. The white veil fell over her face and she wore her golden tiara on top to keep the viel in place. She held a boquet of lillies and roses, her favorite flowers.
Kunzite dressed in his official outfit, the white cape, the white gold uniform, with his sword and dagger attached to his belt. His long waist lenght white hair fell across his back and shoulders and he wore a single diamond earring. His many badges given to him by the court of Earth and VEnus were pinnedx to his chest, and his knee high black boots had been cleaned that very morning.
Mina was surprised though that her three fellow senshi had sent letters saying that something on thier planets had come up and they could not attend her wedding. Mina was happy though that her cousin, Princess Serenity, and her husband, Prince Endymion and his thee other generals could attend. Mina had gotten to know the three other generals, when she had spoken to them briefly before they had all left two years ago and had heard things about them from her fellow senshi. She was glad they could all attend. Though Mina still though it was suspicious, her three beloved Senshi not tunring up to the day she would recite her vows with her husband...her future king.
Serenity was to be her maid of honour, dressing in a dress much like Mina's expect in a pinkish colour. Mina had chosen bridesmaid dresses of red, blue and green for her senshi, but had to keep with just Serenity in her wedding party. Artemis and Luna were to be the ring bearers, the golden rings sitting on golden chains that were wrapped around each cats neck.(They were to transform into their human form when walking down the isle.) Queen Serenity was to do the ceremony, her mother and father watching from the throne behind the Queen.
A knock on her door made Mina jump. Serenity stuck her head in.
"Oh Mina! You look lovely, dear cousin!" cried Serenity, walking into the room following by her mother and Mina's mother. "Are you ready? We are about to begin."
"Of course...I'm just a little nervous."
"Well, you should be. I was to. You remember. I couldn't stand still for a minute all day and when it came to the ceremony, I couldn't stop crying."
"Yes...I remember. Okay....lets go."
Queen Aphrodite helped her daughter with her dress to the large doors that held the guests, generals and her love inside.
"Now, I shall go in first...then your mother Mina, then Serenity, Luna and Artemis follow, and then you. Okay?" asked the Queen.
Mina nodded. Aprodite hugged her daughter and took her place behind Queen Serenity.
"Wait...where is daddy?" Mina asked.
"Right here, daughter." Mina smiled as her father came up from the corridor, pulling his jacket on. "Sorry I am late. Kings work is never done."
"Just...breathe." The doors opened.
"Annoucning...High Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom..." Queen Serenity winked to Mina before heading out. "...Her Royal Highness of Venus, Queen Aphrodite..." the Queen walked out, all bowing still. "...Princess Serenity of the Moon, Maid of Honour." Serenity then walked out, Endymion winked at his wife making her blush. "The Royal Guardians of the Senshi and the Silver Millenium...Lord Artemis and Lady Luna..." Artemis and Luna walked out in thier cat forms, a light finding the way around them and soon walking down the red carpeted asile in thier human forms. "And finally, presenting....Princess Minako Venus, heir to the throne of Venus, escorted by her father, High King Ares of Venus."
Soft piano music began to play as Mina and her father walked down the asile together. Mina smiled as she spotted Endymion and his three other generals bowing at her as she walked past them, Endymion winking at her and the other three generals grinning.
What...? Mina thought for a moment that she saw black in each of the the generals eyes, but shaking her head and looking again she only saw thier noble eyes.
They both reached Kunzite and Mina saw her future husband for the first time. He looked absolutly gorgeous. And he was all hers...
Kunzite smiled when he saw Mina. She was a vision and this was thier day. It was to bad that what was to happen, had to.
"Who gives this woman?" asked Queen Serenity.
"I do," answered the King, kissing his daughter, shaking Kunzite's hand and walking over to his throne to site beside his wife. Mina handed her boquet to Serenity.
"Deraly beloved, of the Silver Millenium, we are here today to join Lord General Knight Kunzite, of the Earth Court of Prince Endymion, High King of the Generals and Knight to the Venus Court with Her Royal Highness Princess Minako Venus, Princess of the Venus Court, Heir to the Venus Throne and High Senshi of the Silver Millenium in the holy act of marriage. Marriage is about forming a relationship in which independence is equal, dependence is mutual and the obligation is reciprocal. One's wedding is one of the memorable events of life. Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's faults, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope. It is always ready to endure whatever comes. True love does not come to an end.Two lives, two people, so very different, yet so similar.Together we stand as one, sharing our future as it comes.The past is that, past. Buds are yet to blossom, with care and trust, the best is yet to be revealed. Honesty and kindness, are the fruits of love.Lord bless this day and always to enrich us so our love will never end. If two are caring as they are sharing life's hopes and fears.If the music of laughter outweighs sadness and tears.Marriage is togetherness. If both derive pleasure from the mere presence of each other, yet when parted no jealousies restrict, worry or smother.Marriage is freedom. If achievements mean more when they benefit two and consideration is shown with each point of view.Marriage is respect. And if togetherness, freedom and respect are combined with a joy that words can never fully define, then marriage is love. Minako...please take Kunzite's left hand, take the ring, recite your vows and place the ring on the ring finger of his left hand."
Luna handed the ring to Mina, smiling gently. Mina took Kunite's left hand and smiled before reciting her vows.
"On this special day, Kunzite, I am reminded of the verse which says, "Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." With a gift such as you, I know that many new responsibilities face me. Futermore, the verse "It is required of a steward to be found trustworthy." is important to me I cannot do this on my own strength, Kunzite, but by the gods grace and power working within me I desire to be trustworthy as your wife by following your leading submissively, even as unto the gods, loving and serving you in all circumstances as long as They give me life on this planet. I, Princess Minako of Venus, affirm my love to you, Lord General Kunzite, as I invite you to share my life. I promise always to respect your needs. I will endeavor through kindness, unselfishness and trust to achieve the warm rich life we now look forward to. To this end I call upon all present to witness that I take you, Lord General Kunzite, to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health while we both shall live. Kunzite; with this ring I thee wed. Take it and wear it as a symbol of all we shall share."
Mina slowly slipped the ring onto Kunzite's ring finger.
"Kunzite, please take Mina's left hand, take the ring, recite your vows and place the ring on the ring finger of her left hand."
Artemis handed the ring to Kunzite, placing his hand on his shoulder as a sign of respect before standing back. Kunzite took Mina's hand and winked at her before reciting his vows.
"Minako, as we stand before both gods and man, making public our commitment to one another, I wish to make it known that I recognize first of all the gods authority over my life which is exercised from thier loving heart. They has chosen me to be one of their own, and They are now my life. I recognize also that They has blessed me and entrusted to me your life as a free gift that I have not earned. In recognition of these things,Mina, I purpose to love you with They love, to provide for your needs through His enablement, and to lead you as He leads me, as long as He give us life together, regardless of the circumstances. As I expressed my heart when I asked you to marry me, so it expresses my heart now: "O magnify the Gods with me and let us exalt Their name together." I, General Kunzite of Earth, affirm my love to you, Princess Mina of Venus, as I invite you to share my life. I promise always to respect your needs. I will endeavor through kindness, unselfishness and trust to achieve the warm rich life we now look forward to. To this end I call upon all present to witness that I take you, Princess Minako, to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health while we both shall live. Mina; with this ring I thee wed. Take it and wear it as a symbol of all we shall share."
Kunzite slowly slipped the ring onto Mina's finger.
"This is a day steeped in tradition, a time when we are surrounded by symbols: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Today, Minako and Kunzite begin a new tradition, a custom which now becomes uniquely their own," said Serenity, handing Kunzite a rose and Minako a vase of water.
"Minako, I give you this rose. Because it grew from a tiny seed, becoming stronger and larger until it burst into flower, it symbolizes the way my love for you has grown." Kunzite handed Mina the rose. "Each year on our wedding anniversary, I will give you another rose. In so doing, I'll remember this day and renew the vows we've made."
"Kunzite, I give to you this vase of water."Kunzite took the vase and held it. "Because water is the one element without which we would perish, it symbolizes the importance of your love in my life. Each year on our anniversary, I will refill this vase, offering it to you as a symbol of my ever renewing love." Mina placed the rose in the vase and placed her hands over the top of Kunzite's.
"Without water, the rose would die," said Kunzite.
"Without the rose, the vase of water would not be beautiful," replied Mina.
"My gift is enhanced by yours, just as my life is enhanced by ours," whispered Kunzite, brushing his thumb over her hand.
"My gift is lovely because of yours, just as my life is better because of you," said Mina, as she and Kunzite handed the vase of water with the rose to Queen Serenity.
"On each anniversary, as you give and receive the rose and the water, remember with joy this day when you pledged your love and your lives to each other. May this be only the first of many cherished traditions in a home filled with happiness," Serenity said, waving her hand over the rose and making it sparkle. She placed the vase ona table and continued the ceremony. "Kunzite..."
"I call upon all present to witness that I take you to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health while we both shall live."
Mina smiled. "I call upon all present to witness that I take you to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health while we both shall live."
Queen Serenity smiled and faced Kunzite. "Kunzite, will you take Minako, to be your lawful wife, will you love her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto her so long as you both shall live."
"I, Kunzite take you, Mina to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health while we both shall live."
"Minako, will you take Kunzite, to be your lawful wife, will you love her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto her so long as you both shall live."
"I, Mina, take you, Kunzite to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health while we both shall live.
"I now ask if anyone has any reason as to why these two shall not be wed, speak now, or forever hold your peace."
Mina smiled and mouthed "I love you" to Kunzite who mouthed "I love you, too" back to her.
"You have declared before all of us that you will live together in marriage. You have made special promises to each other, which have been symbolized by the joining of hands, taking of vows and the giving and receiving of two ring's. By the authority vested in me as a HIgh Queen of the Moon, I now pronounce you to be husband and wife. Now that the ceremony is over and the experience of living day by day is about to begin, go and meet it gladly. Kunzite, you may kiss your bride..."
Kunzite smiled before lifting Mina's viel, winking at her before lowering his face to her's, kissing her passionatly. While everyone was watching the newly wedded couple, the three generals pulled smoke bombs out of thier jackets. They pulled the pins of them, threw them towards the guests and watched the smoke rise. Everyone screamed and tried to get out, though Zoisite and Jadeite now guarded the doors.
"No one leaves!" Jadeite yelled, laughing in an evil manner.
"Generals!" shouted Endymion, protecting his wife and her mother. Kunzite looked at Mina, who was ready to transform but held her firmly.
"Kunsite! Your generals! What is going on?"
"Swear your alligence Mina...swear it to me."
"W-What?" Laughing evilly, Kunzite flapped his cape, the smoke disappearing and nodding to his generals.
"NOW IS THE TIME OF THE RULE OF QUEEN BERYL! ALL WILL KNEEL BEFORE HER!" shouted Kunzite, his grip on Mina tightening.
The guards inside thr oom ran forward, though didn't get anywhere because Kunzite's held his hand out, and flashed a blue wave of enegry towards them. They were destroyed in seconds.
"Kunzite!" shouted Endymion, "Do not do this! You can overcome it! Think of your princess..."
"My princess..." whispered Kunzite, looking down at Mina. She looked back at him tears in her eyes. Kunzite grinned wickardly. "...My princess shall come with me to the DARK KINGDOM!!!"
Kunzite gripped her arm, waved his hand and a dark portal appeared. He gripped Mina and pulled her into the dark void with him. Jadeite, Nephlite and Zoisite followed him.
Kunzite's laughter could be heard through the entire castle.
"I shall return...for Endymion, and the Silver Crystal. The Silver Millenium will crumble, and the Moon Kingdom will be no more! All will follow the will of Queen Beryl and the Negaverse."
Serenity weeped into Endymion's shoulder, his arms wrapped around her as comfort.
"Shh my love...it shall all be okay..."
"My cousin...has been kidnapped....your general has her and is lost to us now...and Beryl now controls the only help we ever had. Endymion, how is everything going to be okay?"
Serenity was right. The Silver Millenium was in perril. His generals were now under the control of Queen Beryl and Minako...Minako was stolen from her home, by her husband.
Things were looking very grim.

Queen Beryl was happy. The generals had done it. They had been sucessful in thier mission to kidnap the leader of the Senshi and warn all who would go against her that the millenium was at its end.
They stood before her now. All four of them. The girl was in Kunzite's quarters, to be taken care of later. Though Beryl had other ideas...
(*)"Apparently you've won some great victory," snorted Kunzite towards Beryl. Beryl frowed. He would be the hardest to control.
"Yes...in case you haven't noticed, Kunzite, I have you generals at my whim, I also have the leader of the sailor senshi locked away in your quarters and it is only a matter of time until this world and those in it will feel the wrath of Queen Beryl. You disappoint me though...I wanted Endymion more than Princess Venus!"
"You past love attraction towards the Prince is none of my concern! I wish for power and conrol. I do not care about Endymion."
"Do you care about your wife?"
Kuznite was silent.
"Bring her!"
He looked up sharply as Mina was dragged into Beryl's throne room, still wearing her wedding dress even though it looked as though it were shredded to peices.
"Mina!"
The guards dropped Mina on the ground between Beryl and Kunzite.
"Beryl, you will leave Mina out of this!"
"Swear you will be faithful to me and only me, and I will let this...girl, go."
Kunzite looked to his other generals. Apparently this was how Beryl gained control over the others, when she had taken thier lovers captive.
"Kunzite!" shouted Beryl. Looking at Mina once more, seeing the tears in her eyes, he walked forward, past Mina and dropped to one knee before the Queen.
"I pledge, my eternal faithfullness towards you...my Queen."
"KUNZITE NO!!!!" Mina shouted, although her shouts were ignored.
"Very well...I see your loyalty. You may take the girl...now be gone! All of you!" Beryl commanded. Kunzite growled before walking over to Mina and picking her up, carrying her in his arms.
"Mina...I do love you, but I need you to be quiet now...just until we get into my quarters."
He felt the tears run down her face as he walked past the other generals and down the long corridor. They finally made it to his quarters and he placed her down gently.
"You're safe now..."
(*)"You killed Aphrodite's guards..." she whispered.
Kunzite sighed. (*)"I've killed men on five planets. But never a guard...."
(*)"The Love Goddess will have her vengeance" Mina replied.
"MINA! Just stop! Do you even want to know why?"
"I don't care. You're not the man I fell in love with."
"No...I'm not. But I am still Kunzite. I am still in love with you. I am still your husband."
"Husband or not...you are still evil."
"Only to protect you!"
Silence.
(*)"Why did you choose this life?" Mina asked after many minutes of dead silence.
(*)"What life?"
(*)"This... to be a great warrior." she replied, sighing.
(*)"I chose nothing. I was born and this is what I am. "
(*)"But you must enjoy it," she responded, hugging her knees to her chest.
(*)"Does the scorpion feel joy when he stings the beetle? I doubt it. I doubt he feels anything at all," Kunzite replied, standing and facing away from her.
(*)"But you're not a scorpion. You're a man." she yelled at him, "A man who can choose his own way!"
(*)"And you're a woman in love with a god. Where was Aphrodite when those men tried to scar you the day I met you? Where was she the day I was taken away to fight a battle? Where was she today when the guards of Beryl put you before us and the Queen?" Kunzite questioned, turning around and looking down at her.
(*)"Do you enjoy provoking me?" she asked, a tear sliding down her face.
"Yes." He answered her quickly and left his quarters to bathe, leaving her to think about her current problems.

After Kunzite had bathed and dressed, he returned to find her sitting in the corner of his room, her legs hugged to her chest, her afce red and pale with tears and her hair messed.
He sighed and walked over to her. She looked up at him, and blushed noticing he wasn't wearing a shirt.
bending down until he was at eye level with her, Kunzite spoke.
(*)"You've dedicated your life to the gods, yes? Zeus, God of Thunder. Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. You serve them?" he asked.
"Yes, of course."
(*)"And Ares, God of War, who blankets his bed with the skins of men he's killed? The very God for which your father is named?" he asked again, making Mina look away.
Mina sighed. (*)"All the gods are to be feared and respected," she replied, looking back up at him with a stern look. "What do you even want from the Silver Millenium?"
(*)"I want what all men want. I just want it more," he replied. He sat on his bed and then faced her.
"We are wedded, you do not have to sleep there. I still love you..."
"I shall not sleep with a traitor."
Kunzite sighed and slipped his pants off, sleeping nude that night because of the hot Negaverse weather. Slippping under the wool covers, he placed his head on the soft pillows.
"Goodnight...Mina..."
"Its Princess Venus."

Kunzite was dreaming of Mina, dreaming about the life that could have been if there was no Beryl. Mina stood up from the corner and kneels beside him.She knew that if she did not end his life now, he would continue to kill more people and bring the downfall of the Silver Millenium. Lifting her hand, holding a bronze dagger, she held the knife near his throat. Kunzite opened his eyes.
(*)"Do it. Nothing is easier. " he said.
(*)"Aren't you afraid?" she asked.
(*)"Every mortal dies. Today or fifty years from now, what does it matter in the face of eternity?" he asked her, smiling up at his young wife.
(*)"You'll kill more men if I don't kill you," Mina replied, blushing as he raised his arms to hold her arms.
(*)" Many. Do it!" he says, and shakes her.
Mina held the blade at his throat for a few more minutes before Kunzite reached up and kissed her gently.
The blade falls.
//Kunzite reached up with his hand to pull the dress down off her breasts, freeing the large orbs from the confins of the tattered dress. He flips them so that she now lays on the bed, her dress around her middle and his lips moving from her lips to her breasts. He kisses and nips them. Mina trembles under his touch, loving every second of it. He moved his other hand to the bottom of her dress, pull the silk up and bunching it around her hips. He was surprised to find no panties under the dress.
(*)"Am I still your captive?" Mina asked, sighing as his lips touched her neck.
(*)"You're my guest," he replied, kissing her jaw line. "This will hurt, but know I love you and that I would never hurt you."
As Mina nodded, he moved between her legs, his hand travelling down and opening her legs, allowing him to rest between her thighs. His hardness pressed against her leg and she sighed as she felt it press against her womanhood.
"Mina..." he whispered, kissing her.
He entered her slowly, in one long stroke. Mina gasped and dug her nails into his shoulders. In and out, in and out. Slow strokes and pain turned into pleasure. Mina whimpered and felt herself lifting higher.
"K-Kunzite..."
"Let it come..." he whispered, thrusting into her slowly, but building speed as he himself felt the rise of estacy reach him.
Mina yelled his name as the wave of plasure of her orgasm reached her, sighing as she drifted back down to Earth. Kunzite thrust three more times before emptying himself inside the now trembling girl. his wife.
"I love you," she whispered.
"I love you too..." he replied.//

Well...that was one long chapter! A wedding a kidnapping and a lemon scene all in one. Hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know how you like this chapter. The ULTIMATE lemon scene of thic chapter will be up on my website once I edit and get the scene right. It won' be that much longer than the above one.
Thanks for reading this chapter, but there will be more. 3 or 4 more chapters I think. Not that long to go.
Enyoy and Review!
-Ashlee