Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthor: sorry for the wait but I had finals to take and study for my finals. Well here's chapter 2. I hope you like!! ^_~

Discalmer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic!!!!!!

Chapter 2

"What was that about?", questioned a confused Amara.

"I don't now", said Darien as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well lets go after her", exclaimed Lita. And with that everyone took off running after Serena.

Serena ran aimlessly down the streets blinded by her tears. When she finally stopped she was in a secluded park where she and Darien always go to. She could remember when she and Darien had first found this park and the times when they would come here after their dates and would talk about their day.

She walked over to an old swing that was hooked on to a tree that she and Darien had carved their names into with a heart encircling it. She sat on the seat of the swing that was slightly crooked swinging it back and forth slowly and began humming a tune that her mom would sing to her before she went to sleep every night. Deep sorrow passed through her heart knowing she will never hear her mother sing again. She cried out with heart wrenching sobs that would even make someone with the coldest heart feel sympathy for her.

9 people sat in the bushes watching this lone figure crying her heart out.

"What is wrong with her?", exclaimed a confused Amy.

"I don't no", said Hotaru. "But it must be really bad to make her cry like that", she added in a whisper which they all heard. They all nodded in agreement, as they all sat there silently watching Serena seeing what she would do next.

Serena reached into her pocket grabbing the note Diamond had left in her room. She opened it up slowly and read it over several times as if to memorize it. Not knowing she was being watched she stated," Maybe I should go to the Tower and do what Diamond says, so I won't cause any more pain."

She looked at her silver rolex watch which read 1:00 am. "I guess I better go, i'll be early fo once", she stated in saddened humor.

Serena's head turn to the right as she heard several startled gasps. She jumped off the swing ready to run, but was caught from behind.

Darien saw Serena about to take off, so he jumped out of the bushes and grabbed her before she could get anywhere. She started struggling and yelling at him to let her go, only for his grip to get even tighter. Serena's struggling became to much for Darien and he pulled her to the ground pinning her arms above her head with his left hand and pinned her legs beneathe his body.

He looked at her face to see her eyes closed tightly with tears streaming down. With his right hand he brushed away the tears wanting to now what was wrong.

Serena opened her eyes after feeling a gentle touch brush across her face. She looked up at Darien with beet red eyes.

"Serena what's the matter", he questioned wtih worry in his eyes and voice.

"Nothings wrong Darien", she stated and began struggling again. Dariens hold went tighter around her. He asked her again, becoming a little frustrated. His only answer from her was silence.

The rest of the group walked over to them. That's when Michelle saw the note Serena was reading on the ground. Without anybody noticing, she walked over to it and picked it up. With curiousity she began to open it up. Before she could read it she stopped when she heard Serena yelling for her to leave it alone.

Serena's struggling became more violent trying to get the note away from Michelle. Darien only held her more tightly causing Serena to wince in pain. He looked up at Michelle expectantly as everyone else was.

Michelle read the note out loud. When she was finished everyone stood in confusion and silence. Everyone turned and stared at Serena hoping for her to tell them what's going on.

Serena laid there with her eyes closed trying to escape the stares everyone was laying apon her.

Darien who was still on her asked gently, "Can you please tell us what's going on Serena."

She opened her eyes which showed her pain and agony, startling him and the others. She turned her head away from them in a "no" jesture, but Darien grabbed her chin and made her look into his eyes.

"Please", he stated desperately which caused her heart to break even more.

Serena looked around at her friends and saw the desperate looks on their faces. So, she did what they asked for. She told them everything from battling the youma's alone to the death of her family all the way to the note and about Diamonds offer.

Arthor: well that's all for know. Puh-leaze R&R me!!!!!!