Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthor: Well this is chapther 1. Thanks For the Reviews!!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters in this fic

A Time for Revenge

Chapter 1

With the tears coming down harder and faster, she kept repeating to herself to "it's all my fault" over and over again. She was startled out of her thoughts when she heard a muffled beeping noise. Reaching into her back pocket and grabbing her communicator. She opened it up to see Sailor Mars aka Rei Hino appeared on the screen.

"Meatball head, where have you been?", she shouted. "I've been paging you for the last half-hour. Get to the Moonlight Park, there are to many youma's for us to handle." Before Serena could say a word the screen went blank. Serena stood to her feet with determination burning in her eyes, " I can't stand here and mope while my friends are in danger", she stated. Grabbing her transformation brooch shouting the infamous phrase, " MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP ".

Being engulfed in bright lights and pink ribbons, know stood the mystical being of Sailor Moon. With her hair glowing a goldish yellow color. Still up in it's pontytails her hair was cascading down her back up to her ankels. A gold teria with a cresent moon insignia in the middle wrapped around her forehead and a pair of cresent moon earrings hanging loosely from ears. A red chocker with a gold cresent moon in the middle. She also wore a pair of white gloves that stopped at the elbows. A white bodice with a blue sailor type colar and a large red bow on her chest. The most powerful weapon in the world that has saved the world many times laid apon her chest pinned to the middle of the bow was the Silver Imperialiam Crystal. She wore a short revealing blue skirt that hugged her hips delicately. To complete her outfit she had on red high heeled boots that stopped just below the knees.

"I must save my friends", she stated with passion in her voice. "They're the only thing I have left", and with that last thought she took off down the street to kick some major youma butt.

~ BATTLEFEILD ~

"Yo, Mars did you get through", questioned Mercury aka Amy Mizuno with worry evident in her voice. "Yeah, she's coming" stated Mars with annoyance.

The Inner senshi, Outer senshi and Tuxedo Mask are fighters for Love and Justice and trying to keep peace within Tokyo. The Inner and Outer Senshi wore similar outfits to Sailor Moon's only having their outfits representing their planetary colors. The Inner senshi is made up of Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Salior Jupiter and Sailor Venus aka Rei, Ami, Lita and Mina who were all 16. The Outer senshi is made up of Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto aka Amara, Michelle, Hotaru and Setsuna with them being18. Except for Hotaru who is 8 and Setsuna who is 23. Last but not least, Tuxedo Mask the only male member of the team aka Darien who was also 18. He wore a dashing tuxedo that showed off his well toned muscles. A white mascarade mask which covered his face and a black top hat.

All of the senshi are fighting 7 youma's at once and weren't fairing off very well. They needed their leader Sailor Moon and fast. Out of all of the senshi Mars, Uranus and Tuxedo Mask were the only ones still standing. They were beat and tired, ready to pass out at any moment. That's when they heard " MOON PRISM ESCALATION", immediately dusting the last 2 youmas. 9 heads snapped left as they saw their leader Sailor Moon with her right hand apon her chest trying to catch her breath while slightly leaning against a tree.

Salior Moon dropped her transformation and abruptly clutched her head in pain. The scouts and Tuxedo Mask jumped to their feet detransforming in the procees and rushing over to their friend and leader. Serena slid down against the tree with fresh warm tears trailing down her face as the memory of her family's death came back to her. She suddenly felt a pair of warm arms wrapping themselves around her waist tightly pulling her towards it. Her head snapped up with fearful eyes which quickly diminished as she saw Darien looking down at her with worry in his eyes. She then looked around her to see all of her friends surrounding her in a semi circle.

She first saw Amy who has dark short blue hair and dark blue eyes. She wore a white tight t-shirt with a picture of a cute little kitten on it. A pair of light blue capris and a pair of white and blue tennis shoes. Ankle socks and a gold ankle bracelett wrapping loosely around her left ankle. Next stood Mina with blonde hair tied in a big red bow and blue eyes. She had on a pair of heart earrings that matched her neckelace which also had a heart on it. She wore a yellow long sleeved shirt and a pair of tan cargo pants. She also wore a pair of Timberlins that adorned her feet. Hotaru who stood next to her had pitch black hair and a haunting pair of dark purple eyes. She wore a long sleeved black shirt and a black skirt that stopped a little above the knees. She also wore white stockings and a pair of black dress shoes. Next came Amara who had dirty blonde hair cut boyishly with stray hairs brushing lightly above her dark green eyes. She had on a black long sleeved shirt with a short sleeved dress shirt over it. She had on black slacks with a black belt. She also wore a pair of black Iversions to complete her outfit. Amara had her arms wrapped tightly around her girlfriend Michelle. Michelle has turquoise colered hair which ended at her shoulders and same colored eyes. She had on a pair of silver loop earings with a matching neckelace and bracelett Amara gave her for Christmas 2 years ago. She wore a white sundress and a pair of white skipps. Lita stood next to Amara, her hair was a chocholate brown color which was in a high pony tail and has light green eyes. She also has her nose peirced on the left side and a tonge ring. She wore a forest green tank top and baggy black jeans with a brown belt. She also wore a pair or white and blue zip up Nikes. At the end stood Setsuna, She has black hair with green highlights. She had the top half of her hair in a bun and the rest cascading down her back. She has red eyes and wore a black chocker with a dragon on it. Black leather pants and a dark pink t-shirt with black Jordans for sneakers.

Serena slightly turned her head to her boyfriend Darien who has midnight blue eyes. He has black hair with several stray hairs falling boyishly into his eyes. He has a loop earring on his right ear and wore a silver chain caround his neck that Serena bought him from the mall last week. He wore a black muscle t-shirt that was tucked into his dark baggy blue jeans. He had on a black leather belt with a silvey buckle and white and black addidas.

Darien lifted his right hand and brushed the tears away from Serena's flushed face. He held her tightly rubbing her back whispering comforting word to her, while her body racked with sobs. Her eyes was red and puffy from crying so much. Suddenly she remembered what Diamond had said," You better stay away from the people you care about because i'll make you regret ever refusing my offers". She pushed her way out of Darien's arms missing the hurt and confused look in his eyes. She jumped to her feet mumbling incoherent words then taking off down the street. Serena ignored the shouts and cries of her friends calling her back. She couldn't let the same fate as her parents happened to her friends and lover.

Arthor: Well that's the end for now

Please R & R me!!!!!