Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: well here's chapter. Enjoy ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic

Chapter 3:

When she was finished with her story, she broke down and cried. Darien picked her up from underneathe him and put her in his lap. He slowly rocked her back and forth, rubbing her back with his right hand and running his left hand through her hair. He wispered words of comfort she couldn't hear while she mourned for her family's death.

When they all heard the story they were ticked. With the look they all shared in their eyes would have made hell freeze over twice. Each and every one of them promised death to the one named Diamond for causing their princess all of this pain. But for the time being all of them sat around her trying to give comfort to the broken girl, but to no avail.

What seemed like hours which may have been minutes, Serena's crying died down. Darien looked down at her to see his lover peacefully sleeping in his lap with her face burried in the crook of his neck.

"What are we going to do?", questioned Amara as she hugged her beloved Michelle from behind.

" Yeah and what about the note Diamond left behind?", said Amy.

"It's 2:00 am now, so he must be waiting for her", said Rei as she looked at her friends peaceful form.

"I don't know", said Darien. "All I can say is that she's not going to meet Diamond at the Tower".

" You guys it's really late we should really be getting home to get some rest", exclaimed Lita.

"Alright", said Darien. "Tomorrow everyone come by my apartment tomorrow around noon to make up some plans".

"Wait a minute", stated Hotaru. "What about her family, their still in the house, plus where is Serena going to stay for now on?"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Well", said Darien. "Serena is going to stay with me", he said in away that was meant for no arguements.

"About her parents", he continued." I'm not sure".

"Well let's head over there tomorrow and call the police", said Mina.

"And say what", yelled Rei. "Tell them that a love sick psycho killed them?"

"No!!", yelled Mina. Then stating more quitely, " we'll just tell them we where dropping off Serena when all of us saw her parents dead on the floor."

Even though it was a simple plan everyone stood in stunned silence, surprised that Mina of all people thought that up. Several were even embarassed for not thinking up something so simple.

" What!?!", Mina stated not liking the way everyone was staring at her.

Setsuna, being the first to snap out of her stuper stated, " Ok so that's the plan. Let's go home and get some rest."

" We'll be over your apartment first thing in the mornig then Darien, stated Amara.

"Okay", stated Darien as he picked up Serena and left with the others to go to their respective homes.

Diamond waited at the tower since 1:30 am. and it was now 3:30 am. Now he was irrated and left knowing Serena wasn't going to show. Boy did he have plans for her.

As Darien was nearing his apartment, He looked down at his girlfriend. "Oh, my poor baby has had a really bad day", He thought. "I'm gonna make that S.O.B pay for what he's done to my beloved".

Darien went into the building not caring about the stares people were giving him. He walked into the elevator, pushing the botton to go up to the 7th floor. After he heard a loud ding, the doors to the the elevator opened up. Walking off the elevater, he walked over to his door. He reached in to his back pocket while shuffling Serena around in his arms to get the keys and open the door.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally had access to his apartment. Kicking the door shut, not bothering to lock it, he brought his beloved angel into his bedroom.

He gently laid her on his bed stripping her of her clothing until she was down to her black sports bra, silver silk boxers and white socks. He nesseled her head onto his big fluffy black pillows and brought his large dark green blanket up to her chin.

Darien stared at her for a second astonished by her beauty and thanking the gods for bringing her to him, then left to take a long shower to relax his sore muscles.

About an half-hour later Darien stepped out in his blue silk boxers and a white towel hanging loosely from his shoulders. Darien walked over to his dressser while taking the towel from his shoulders and dried off his hair. Throwing his towel on the floor he opened his top left draw and pulled out a pair of baggy black sweats and white socks.

After putting on his pants he quitely walked over to his bed where a certained somebody slepted. He sat down on the bed gently, quickly putting on his socks and gently leaned over to brush the silver bangs out of his sleeping beauty's face. He leaned down further and kissed her forehead. He caressed her cheek slightly and stood up turning towards the door ready to leave and to prepare himself for the couch.

He stopped suddenly when felt a warm touch on his hand and a slight whimpering. He turned around to see his lover holding his hand, giving him a pouty and desperate look wanting for him to stay with her.

Darien looked at her knowing he couldn't say no to that pretty face. Plus they weren't going to do nothing so he climbed into the bed with her.

Serena flashed him a smile that would put the sun to shame which made his heart melt. She layed her head onto his chest listening to his heart beat while her left hand slowly outlined his 6-pak. Darien laid his chin on the top of her head letting his right hand brush through her silky silver tresses while having his left arm wrap protectively around her waist.

In that position, they both fell asleep with many dreams of their past life on the moon.

Arthur: well I hoped you enjoyed it !! Don't forget to R&R me ^_~