Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthor: well here's chapter 4 !!!! ^_~

Disclaimes: I dont own any of the characters in this fic

Chapter 4

It was 10:30 am, and 8 girls stood outside of Darien's apartment door.

" What is taking so long to answer the door?", growled an irrated senshi of Mars.

"Oh, would you be patient Rei", stated Amy.

"Yeah", said Lita. "They're probaly still asleep".

"Well I don't feel like standing out here waiting", said an impatient Amara.

Amara reached over and opened up the door which was shockingly unlocked.

"Amara!", yelled Michelle berating her girlfriends actions.

"We can't just barge into someones house, it's disrespectful", Michelle stated in a matter of factly type voice.

"Oh well", said Lita as she walked through the door.

"It's already opened so we mine as well", said Mina.

All the girls walked in with Amara coming in last, as she held her head down in shame while Michelle scolded her.

Mina skipped through the house calling out Darien's and Serena's names in a sing song voice.

"Idiot", Rei mumbled as she watched her bubbly blonde friend prance around.

Suddenly everyone heard Mina awwing and went to check what it was.

When they got there they saw the cutest site of Darien and Serena cuddling in their sleep. All the girls started to giggle and left the room to let the two love birds sleep.

Lita went into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Every one else lounged in the living room watching tv and chatting quietly amongst themselves.

Serena was eruptedly wakened from her sleep when she smelt something good coming from the kitchen. She slightly lifted her head up to see her boyfriend sleeping as stray hairs fell over his eyes. She lifted a hand and she brushed the hairs back while they dropped back in place stubbornly. She laid back into her earlier position listening to her boyfriends heartbeat yet again. Her eyes started to drift close unconciously.

Suddenly Serena's eyes snapped opened.

"If Darien is in here sleeping", she thought. "Then whose in the kitchen!?!"

Serena jumped up on Darien which caused him to wake up.

"Darien", she nearly sceamed.

"Someoneisinthekitchenwhoisnotyouandismakingbreakfastwhichsmells reallygoodandI'mhugry".

Darien sat there and blinked for a second.

"What!?!", he stated dumbly.

"I said", but in a slower pace, " Someone is in the kitchen who is not you and is making breakfast which smells really good, and I'm hugry."

Darien stood up to see who was in his apartment with Serena right behind. They both walked into the living room when Darien stopped unexpectantly causing Serena to crash into him, bringing them both to the floor.

They both heard several rounds of laughter and whisling. When they both looked up they saw Lita standing in the door way of the kitchen laughing. They looked towards the Living Room and saw the rest of the gang laughing at them.

When Darien and Serena stood up Mina whistled then stated, " Looking good there you two."

When the both looked at what they were wearing, they began blushing and ran into Dariens bedroom. They could still hear the girls laughter for there embarassment.

Half-hour later the couple came out fully groomed. With breakfast ready. Lita had made eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, biscuits, sausage and much more. When everyone saw the food their mouths began to water. They sat in a comfortable silence while eating their food. Everyone heard a slight rasping noise coming from the window. Serena opened it up to find a purple cat and white cat leaping into her arms.

"Luna, Artemis why are you guys here?", questioned Serena.

"Well" said Artemis. " We've been looking all over town for you."

"Why" Serena questioned.

For some reason the room filled with an uncomfortable silence.

"Umm" said Artemis.

"Umm what?" said Serena a little irrated now.

"Well when we went by your house last night Serena", started Luna, but never finished her sentence.

Serena walked out of the kitchen and into Dariens bedroom during Luna's explanation.

Serena laid on the bed and curled up into a little ball having her arms wrap tightly around her legs. She had prayed so hard for what happened yesterday to be a dream, but it wasn't.