Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: Here's a new chapter ^_~

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

Chapter 5

Serena began rocking back and forth very slowly.

Darien, the girls, and the two cats walked into the room where Serena was, they watched the broken girl as she was lost in her thoughts.

Serena still didn't want to believe that her family was dead, but deep down she knew they were. She was going to make Diamond pay. It was all his fault that she was like this.

Her pain and sadness started to form into anger then to rage.

"Yes it's all his fault" she thought over and over again getting angrier by the second.

This new feeling she was experiencing was something she never felt before, and she liked it.

She stumbled off the bed having a dark but not an evil aura, begin to surround her. Silver and gold bolts of lightening began to zap all around her causing Darien's things to fly around his room. Her eyes began to turn pure black with specks of silver and gold in them. Her hair turn completely black with streaks of white and gold hanging loosely and blowing around rapidly. On her forehead was her cresent moon insignia with the sun beaming brightly behind it. Her clothes turned all black too. She had on a black tube top with a golden cresent moon with an outline of the sun in the background imprinted on it. A pair of black tight leather pants with flames going up them. She had a sword strapped to her back with ancient lunarian and with another ancient symbols on it too. The jewerly she had on before remained but had a black chocker wrapped around her neck with the same symbol as her shirt was on the pendent of the chocker all in silver. She also had a tatoo of the sun going around her belly button. To complete her outfit she had on black leather buckle up boots that stopped a little below the knees.

Serena felt a large amount of pain sore through her back. She sank to her knees while clutching her head as two large black wings came ripping out from her back. The large black beautiful wings was thick and full feathered. It also had white and gold streaks on the feathers just like her hair. The wings flapped testingly as blood dripped down her back. Serena stood slowly on unsteady feet as she began to sway.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she began to fall back towards the floor. Darien leapted towards her and grabbed hold of her before she hit the floor. Serena's transformation diminished leaving her hair, jewlery, tatoo and the sword, pretty much keeping everything except the clothes , eye color and wings. Darien carried her towards the bed and laid her on her stomach as the blood still continued it's way down her back.

"Amy can you go into my bathroom cabinet and get the first aid kit", he asked while removing Serena's sword and shirt revealing the 2 long gashes where her wings once where.

"Yes of course" she said rushing into the bathroom.

"What was all that about?," asked a confused Mina

" Yeah," exclaimed Hotaru. "That was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

"Amazing", said Setsuna with pride evident in her eyes. " She mended both her powers together"

"What do you mean by mending her powers together", asked Rei as Amy walked with the first aid kit and handing it over to Darien.

"The power you've just seen emiting from Serena's body was the power from her fathers side of the family and her mothers side of the family combined", explained Setsuna.

" Who's her father", question both Luna and Artemis in unity.

" Her father was Apollo from the Solarian Kingdom of the Sun", Setsuna said.

"But why is it amazing that she emerged both of the powers" asked Amara.

"Because this was not suppose to happen in this life time. She isn't suppose to have her fathers powers until she's much older let alone having them combine. The future has changed drastically." said Setsuna.

"Is this going to affect her in anyway", asked Amy.

"Yes since she was incomplete before", said Setsuna.

"What do you mean by incomplete", asked Michelle.

" What I mean is that it was like having part of her soul was missing" ,said Setsuna.

"Is that why she's so ditzy and clumsy", said Rei

" On simple terms...Yes", said Setsuna.

"But she'll still be my Serena, right", asked Darien desperately hoping his love won't change too drastically.

" To tell you the truth I'm not sure, all I can say is that she will be smarter and more sophisticated", said Setsuna.

Darien looked over towards Serena's sword and saw ancient writings all over sheath(spelling?) of it.

"Um Setsuna, what are these symbols on Serena's sword." Darien asked.

Setsuna picked up the sword and examended it then stated, " It's the long forgotten language of the Lunarians and Solarians."

"Do you know what it means" questioned Amy

"Sorry, but I don't know what it means", said Setsuna.

"Yo, we got to go to Serena's house and call the cops to remove her family from her house", said Lita having a shiver run up her spine. She didn't like the idea of seeing dead people, especially it being Serena's family.

" Why don't you guys go except Luna and Artemis and I'll stay here to fix up Serena's injury", replied Darien.

" Alright but I want Hotaru to stay here. I don't want her to see Serena's parents." replied Michelle.

"But Michelle-mama I want to go," Hotaru whined looking up to Amara for help.

Amara backed up a bit shaking her head no. " Uh Uh kid don't look at me like that I'm in enough trouble as it is." replied Amara not wanting to feel Michelle's wrath. No matter how nice Michelle may seem, but she is plain scary when she's mad.

Hotaru looked down with defeat and walked over to where her princess slept in a dramatically slow pace. She sat on the bed with a depressed sigh making Michelle feel a 'little' guilty.

"Nope Hotaru you still can't go, but I'll buy you a toy if you behave." said Michelle watching the little girls face brighten up like a Christmas tree.

" Okay" she replied happily totally forgetting about seeing dead people.

Everyone left only leaving Luna, Artemis, Hotaru who were in the living room watching tv and Darien and Serena who were in the bedroom.

After Darien finished wrapping his love's wound he began to tenderly stroke her now black tresses from her eyes. He felt her shift a little then open her crystal blue eyes in confusion. She looked up at Darien and tryed to sit up only for sharp pains to sore through her back. Darien quickly pushed her down so she wouldn't cause any more pain towards herself.

" What happened" Serena asked.

Darien looked at her in bewilderment. " Well you kind of got angry and started glowing." He started.

He stopped talking when he saw Serena with a dazed look.

Serena was starting to remeber things from when she was in the Silver Millenium. About her childhood as a princess, her parents, her lessons both of them taught her, her likes and dislikes, her beloved Endymion, most of her powers, the battle that destroyed her home and killed her senshi and parents, all the way to the present time. It was like having your life flash before your eyes before death.

"Are you alright", asked a concerned Darien not liking the way she stared blankly ahead.

Snapping out of her reverie she look up into Darien's worried eyes with knowledge that far exceedes Sailor Pluto.

" Nothing love, I just have a headache." she replied

Darien pulled her up into his arms where his beloved always felt safe. He stroked her hair and rocked her back to sleep. He gently laid her back down on the bed and kissed her forehead where her moon insignia would beam. He lifted himself from the bed and walked out of the room closing the door quitely behind him.

************************

The senshi walked towards Serena's home in silence as they walked up the front porch and towards the door. When they wallked in they covered ther noses from the awful stench of death.

Amara went to flick on the lights, but they wouldn't come on. Amy walked over to the curtains and opened them up to allow some light in the room. She abruptly turned around when she heard sharp gasps around the room. When she turned around she saw Serena's father on the floor with dried blood on him and the floor.

They all walked around the body and went towards the kitchen to see Serena's mother on the floor face down. With tears running down some of the girls faces they walked upstairs towards Sammy's room. With the door ajar, they saw the little boy lying on his bed limply.

They went to Serena's room with sobs filling the normally happy home. They walked into the Serena's room to see the room in shreds. They all heard a low deep chuckle. The scouts turned towards Serena's window and low and behold stood Diamond.

Arthur: Well that's the end for now. Cchapter 6 will be done soon!! Puh-leaze R&R Me ^_~