Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: Here's chapter 7 for ya I hope you like!! ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

Chapter 7

Everyone watched as Serena was engulfed into her wings. You could see a bright glow flashing out from the cracks within the wings. T.V. reporters kept their cameras rolling, keeping everyone updated on the scene.

"What's happening to her?", asked Hotaru fearfully. Amara held Hotaru in her arms thinking the same thing as everyone else.

"I don't know, we just have to wait and see.", said Amara as Michelle leaned her head on her shoulder for support.

The wings began to open as a bright light exploded from within the wings. The wings color began to flicker between gold and black. The wings finally turned gold with streaks of black and silver when they were completely opened and revealed Serena.

"Wow mommy, look it's an angel", said a little girl that looked to be four as she pointed a finger towards Serena to show her mother excitedly.

The thunder, lightening and the rain remained after Serena's transformation. If you looked closely you could tell that the rain never touched Serena's body. Serena's hair was a golden color with streaks of silver in it as blew out around her in waves. Her eyes where also gold with specks of crystal blue, and had glitter on her eye lids. On her forehead where her insignia would beam was a tiara made out of pure gold and on the middle was a cresent moon and the sun behind it, both out lined with diamonds and red rubies. Around her throat was a black chocker that has a white tiger on it and a diamond for an eye. Serena had on a white plain tube top with glitter also sparkling on her shoulders.

On Serena's wrists there was tatoos of flames that stopped at her mid forearm. Also on her wrists were braceletts with one being the of the moon and the other being of the sun, both made of pure gold. Looking down to Serena's washboard stomach she still had her belly bottoned piercing with a chain hanging loosely around her waist. She also had the tatoo of the sun still encircling her navel. She had on tight black leather pants that tightly hugged her hips. For footware Serena wore the same black buckleup boots from before.

In Serena's right hand she held onto her sword with her sheath strapped tightly to her back. The Solarian and Lunarian symbols that were on her sheath where now shinning brightly on the blade of the sword. Yes indeed Serena looked just like an angel.

Serena shifted her eyes coldly towards Diamond who was cowering on the floor. Without lifting a finger she shot a blast of energy towards him. The energy engulfed him quickly making him rise in the air. Daimond began to cry out in pain and agony when the energy began to inflict pain apon him.

"I deal with you in a second", said Serena as she dropped to the floor, having her wings disapear and turned towards the youma. The senshi saw Serena's eyes flick towards them and took it as a sign to move out the way. The senshi and the people of Tokyo moved back quickly not wanting to be in the way of any attack.

Serena shot foward with her sword raised high in a speed that no human could comprehend. All you could hear was the swing of the sword as it cut threw the youma. Serena stood back slightly as she saw every single youma scream out in agony and then explode into a big pile of black dust. The dust blew away as a gust of wind swepted down making it swirl around the people before finally diminishing.

"Oh my god, she just destroyed several hundred youma's by herself", sputtered Rei. The scouts nodded their heads in agreement.They have never seen Serenaa so angry and violent before as some of them began to worry. They watched silently as Serena turned towards Diamond.

"Guys she's going to kill Diamond", said Mina.

"So! He deserves everything he gets.", exclaimed Lita.

"But our Serena would never hurt nobody no matter how much they hurt her.", said Setsuna starting to feel a little bit sorry for Diamond. A ' little' bit sorry for him.

Serena made her way over to the still screaming Diamond. She flicked her wrist up and the energy disapeared causing Diamond to drop to the floor. Diamond grunted as he hit the floor. He raised his head and saw Serena walking over to him. Serena grabbed Diamond by the throat with her left hand and held him in the air. She took her right hand and punched him into a tree.

Diamond screamed out when he crashed into a tree causing it to break. He began to stand up on unsteady feet as he looked towards Serena. She was moving her hands as if she was preparing to unleash a kamehamea attack. But instead of a bright beam of energy it was a beam that looked like a tiger. The tiger went straight towards Diamond and began encircling him. Serena shouted "attack", and the beam shot itself onto Diamond's chest.

Diamond fell limply to the floor bearly breathing. He began to spit up blood as his body began to tremble from the pain. Serena walked over to him with a smirk apon her face and a strange gleam in her eye. She kept her slow pace towards him and began to raise her sword. When she stood next to his body, she looked down apon him disgustedly. She yet again straddled Diamonds waist as she saw him hiss in pain as she brought her blade to his throat.

" How does it feel to be in pain Diamond? This is how I felt when I saw my family slaughtered in my own home. You always say how you love me so much and would never hurt me. You said you would give me anything and cherish me forever. And this is how you repay me." said Serena with her teeth tightly clenched.

Diamond's eyes began to water as tears finally fell down his face. Serena saw this and her eyes flickered blue for a second then turned back and everyone who was watching saw it.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you.", whispered Diamond hoarsely while chocking on a sob. He lifted his chin giving Serena better access to his throat. He closed his eyes and waited for his fate. Serena tightly held the blade to his throat and started having second thoughts.

Serena was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the two panthers run towards her and tackling her to the floor. Serena looked up into the silver eyes of a dark purple panther and a white panther with cresent moons on their foreheads.

"Serena stop it right now", said the purple panther.

"Yeah Serena, we can't let you go through with this", said the white panther.

Serena stared at them for a second and then her eyes grew wide.

"Luna, Artemis?", asked the bewildered girl. The two panthers nodded their heads.

"Mommy look, big kitty cats", said the same little girl who called Serena an angel.

"That's my little Artemis?", screamed Mina. "I can't bring him home like that."

"Mina! Now is not the time, we'll worry about that later.", said Darien as he looked at Serena's and Mina's mentors.

"How did you change?", asked Serena as she brought up a hand and petted Luna behind the ears.

"Well when you transformed..." started Luna

"The energy that was emitting from your body changed us.", finished Artemis.

Arthur: That's the end for now. I have some idea of what to write next but I'm still thinking it over. Please R &R me and thanks for the reviews.