Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: Here's chapter 8 for ya!! ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

Diamond laid on the floor in a bloody pulp. His senses where overwhelmed with pain as his body racked with silent sobs. He kept repeating to himself "I'm so sorry love, I never meant to hurt you.", over and over again as the rain still poured on and the thunder and lightening still booming and lightening up the dark sky.

He couldn't stand seeing his love in so much pain. He had never seen her act so violent and hateful before. It scared him deeply and he wanted to take away her pain. He wanted to see her bright smile and her love and affection she showed everyone. That's what caused his intrest in her. It wasn't her beautiful looks, which helped a lot, but it was the beauty she held within. She has a deep passion in her heart to love, no matter if they were good or evil. That's why he loved her so much, just the mere sight of her brings joy to his cold and broken heart.

But now he had corrupted his love by taking one of the most important things from her. Her family, who she loved and cherished more than life itself. He cursed himself for even lifting a finger to strike her in any manner, shape or form. He deserved death and he would let Serena kill him without resistance.

Diamond painfully turned his head towards Serena and saw her still talking to the two panthers quietly. He took in her new looks for the first time. Yes, she was still breathe taking, but he liked the way she looked before.

Diamond could still feel the blood running out of his body. The blood that his lover had shed. A thought went through his head and he painfully mustered up a smile. He knew how to get Serena to be happy again, but he would have to die in order for it to succeed. But he would die a thousand times over just to see her gorgeous smile again.

The Senshi looked between Serena and the panthers to Diamond. Serena changed drastically and it scared them. Serena single handedly destroyed hundreds of youmas and brutally beat the crap out of Diamond. Serena was even going to kill him if it weren't for Luna and Artemis. They felt ashamed because they just stood there and watched. They should of been the ones to stop her from making a mistake that would probably affect her in the future. Killing someone out of anger was something Serena would never do. If she would have went along with it she would have felt guilty and would never forgive herself. Serena would have lived on in turmoil knowing she had killed a man.

They looked at their future queen as she continued to talk to the two drastically changed mentors.

"So my powers changed you", said Serena and was beginning to calm down from her rage she just experienced. The two panthers nodded their heads to there princess who has also drastically changed.

"Serena, what has happened to you?", asked Luna.

"What do you mean?"questioned Serena.

"What she means is, is that you just tried to kill someone", said Artimis not liking this one bit.

"Well that someone killed my family and I'm getting my revenge to honor their deaths", said Serena with her rage beginning to rise.

" But this is not like you Serena. Your changing for the worst", said Luna in a scolding manner.

"I didn't change for the worst I changed for the better", growled Serena with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"No your not Serena. This power is messing you up.", exclaimed Artemis.

" I am better and stronger. I've got power running through me that I've never felt before.", said Serena as a crazy look started to shine her eyes. Luna and Artemis backed up a little from the look. They looked at eachother in worry as did the Senshi.

"But we want the Serena we know and love back. The Serena who had so much love to give. The Serena who only had to flash a smile to make someone's troubles go away.", said Luna with tears blinding her vision.

" No! She's dead and isn't comming back. That girl died after she saw her whole family gone in one day. That girl died when she relized(SP?) that she will never here her mom sing to her any more. She died when relized that she'll never see her brother's happily smile when he beats her in a game. She died when she relized that she'll never hear her father scream and shout when his favorite team is winning or the the stories he would tell her from when he was younger. That girl died with her family on that faithful day and I'm just an empty shell that lost all feeling.", said Serena with tears running down her face rapidly.

But Serena wasn't the only one crying. The people of Tokyo, the Senshi, the panthers had tears running down their faces. They all felt the girl's pain and suffering and couldn't help but to cry. The weather seemed to match the girl's mood. The rain seemed to come down more harshly as the thunder boomed louder then before. The lightening stroke out to homes and trees violently as Serena's pain grew. The people of Tokyo began to fear for their lives as things were crashing to the floor. Some of the people didn't even notice as they kept watching to see what was going to happen next.

Serena pushed her way through the two panthers and made her way towards Diamond. Serena ignored the pleas of the two mentors and kept on walking. Serena stood before Diamond as he continued to chant and shake from the pain. Serena held her sword to his throat and had hatred burning in her eyes. Time seemed to freeze again as everyone's attention went back to Diamond and Serena.

Diamond looked up at his princess with half- lidded eyes. He began gurgle and spit up blood as Serena put her foot on his chest wound and pressed down. He began to speak as his voice crack and began to gasp for air.

"Princess, I'm sorry for what I've done to you and I never meant to hurt you.", said Diamond in pleadingly so she would believe him. Serena gritted her teeth and raised her sword as if to strike.

"I don't care", said Serena and began bringing her sword down. Diamond began to glow and began to fade.

"I'm sorry, I hope this makes you happy", whispered Diamond brokenly before he disappeared completely.

Serena stood there bewildered and turned around to her senshi to see them in the same state. Serena stood in shock as she saw everyone beginning to fade. She looked down at herself and saw that she was fading as well. She looked around one more time before she was met with darkness.

Arthur: I hoped you liked!!!!! Please R &R me ^_~