Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Life: Do I Know You? ❯ Chapter 23 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Piccolo began to lose really bad. He was no longer stronger, and his speed was no match for Freiza.

The others watched on in horror and then an idea came to Vegeta's mind. He thought back to when Gohan had been hurt. That little Namic kid had healed him. A Saiyan was at his strongest point right after he came back from a life threatening injury.

Krillin was becoming antsy, he wanted to help.

"Don't go after him!" Vegeta said. "If you really want to hit someone, hit me!"

"Huh?" Krillin said, confused.

"If you threaten me within an inch of my life, that kid will heal me and then I'll be a Super Saiyan!" Vegeta said. Krillin didn't want to do it.

"Do it bald boy!" Vegeta barked, bracing himself for pain. Krillin closed his and took one shot and it didn't do anything. "Come on. You have to do better than that!" Vegeta said pushing Krillin. Krillin covered his face and shot a blast right through Vegeta's stomach. Vegeta fell to the ground clutching his bleeding stomach.

Back on the Space Ship...

Usagi was a little girl on a sad planet. Everything was desert. It was dry and barren, the only thing that lived here, was the Saiyans.

Usagi walked through a big palace. She watched as her childhood passed in front of her eyes. She saw a small boy with spiky black hair. It was the Prince. He was so small, but he was very strong. His power was very high considering his age. Usagi refused to fight. She had always been that way. They were beginning to say that she wasn't a real Saiyan, but she was more of a Saiyan than any of them. People were telling her father to take her out in the desert and leave her, but she was his daughter, he could never do that. He may be a Saiyan, but he cared about his children, even if there was hatred between all of them.

She had been different than all of the other kids since she was born. Instead of having a brown tail like all of the other Saiyans, she had a white tail and instead of having brown or black hair, hers was blond. And there was a yellow crescent moon on her forehead, along with small white wings. Her parents were worried when they saw her, but the next day, the wings were gone. The moon and white tail was still there though. Her two older brothers always teased her. They didn't like her to begin with, they never had since the day she was born. Raditz and Turless were always jealous that one day their little sister would be the Queen of the Saiyans.

She wasn't born a Princess, she had become friends with the Prince. He didn't get along with anyone. He would shoot at the others and take their toys. She was the only one that stuck up for herself, instead of letting him walk all over her.

He went to take the doll she was holding, he was going to use it for target practice. He snatched it out of her hands and she snatched it back. He tried to take it again, but she got the better of him. He ran to his dad and had a tantrum because he hadn't gotten it the way he wanted. King Vegeta, the boys father, saw the free spirit in this little girl and he decided that she going to be very strong when she was older. She became the Princess and was promised to marry Prince Vegeta when they came of age. The two of them became really close. They kept on training the Princess, she was very gifted. She picked up the attacks easy, but she never tried. She did as she was told so she wouldn't get into trouble. She didn't want to do it, it was evil and her heart was as pure as a crystal.

When she turned four years old, she heard them say that a man named Freiza was going to take the Prince. The Prince was her friend and she didn't want him to leave. She would miss him.

When Freiza came to take the Prince away, the Princess, in her white armor given to her from her mother to match her spirit, came out and attacked Freiza. She was very angry, and put her whole heart into the attack. She was just a child and she didn't know what she was doing. Her hair turned white as she entered Super Saiyan level one. Freiza saw that this child was a huge threat, formed a huge ball of energy in the palm of his hand. The little girl came towards him, her long white odangoes pigtails flying behind her. He threw the attack at the girl, but a little quick thinking from King Vegeta saved her life.

A trap door under her feet opened and she fell down a long slide like thing and into an empty space pod. The space pod took off and left for the planet Earth just days before the destruction of the planet Vegeta.

::Fin::