Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Because You Live (The Prelude To More Than Anything) ❯ Just Like Siblings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Just Like Siblings

Kieran is 5 months old now. Daniella is out in the backyard with Kieran when Kaleigh shows up.
“Hi Kaleigh.” Daniella said.
Kieran reaches out for Kaleigh. Daniella passes Kieran to Kaleigh.
“You're really getting big my little friend.” Kaleigh said.
Marguerite appears. Kaleigh puts Kieran in his baby seat and sits down next to him. Alejandro comes out. Daniella and Alejandro start talking in Spanish. Kaleigh looks at them.
“What language are they speaking mommy?” Kaleigh asked.
“They're speaking Spanish.” Marguerite answers.
Kaleigh smiled. Kieran starts crying. Daniella walks over, she picks up Kieran in her and arms walks inside with him. Kaleigh sits on the porch swing and looks up at the sky.
“What's wrong sweetie?” Marguerite asked.
“I'm just thinking how lucky I am.” Kaleigh answered.
Daniella returns carrying Kieran in her arms. Kaleigh smiles when she sees Kieran. Daniella sits down with Kieran on her lap. Kieran reaches out for Kaleigh.
“Aw that's so cute.” Daniella said.
Kaleigh takes Kieran in her arms. Alejandro smiled. Kieran falls asleep in Kaleigh's arms.
“That is what I call adorable and they are close just like siblings.” Alejandro replied.
Kieran is now 10 and half months. Daniella is out in the backyard with Kieran when Kaleigh sudden appears. Kieran looks at Kaleigh and coos.
“Hi there little guy.” Kaleigh said.
Kaleigh walks over to Kieran and sits down on the ground with him.
“Hi Kaleigh.” Daniella replied.
Kaleigh smiles and looks at Kieran.
“Kale.” Kieran said.
“What did he say?” Daniella asked.
“He said Kale.” Kaleigh answered.
“What's that supposed to mean?” Daniella asked.
“I think he was trying to say my name but it came out Kale.” Kaleigh answered.
“Oh I see and it's a good nickname for you.” Daniella said.
“Yeah you're right it is.” Kaleigh replied
Alejandro walks out into the backyard.
“What are you two talking about?” Alejandro asked.
“Our son said his first word.” Daniella answered.
“What was his first word?” Alejandro asked.
“His first word was Kale.” Daniella answered.
“What kind of a first word is that?” Alejandro asked.
“He was trying to say Kaleigh's name but it came out Kale than I told her that would be a good nickname for her and she agreed with me.” Daniella answered.
Alejandro looks at Kieran.
“Okay let's hear your best friend's nickname boy.” Alejandro said.
“Kale.” Kieran replied.
A few months pass. Kieran is out Kaleigh's house hanging out with her. Daniella and Alejandro are there too. They are in the living room watching cartoons. All of sudden something catches Kieran's eye, he uses the coffee table to pull himself up than walks the length than lets go and starts walking to where what catch his eye is.
“Daniella, Alejandro and mom get in here now.” Kaleigh yelled
Marguerite, Alejandro and Daniella come running.
“What is it honey?” Marguerite asked.
“Look at Kier.” Kaleigh answered.
Kaleigh points to where Kieran is stilling walking across the room. All of their eyes widen from shock. Kieran sudden sits on the floor and starts playing with a toy. Daniella runs over and scoops Kieran up into her arms.
“Oh I'm so proud of you my little boy.” Daniella said.
“Please put down mommy.” Kieran wined.
Daniella smiles and puts Kieran back down the floor. Kaleigh sits down next to Kieran and hugs him.
“I'm proud of you too my little friend.” Kaleigh said.
Kieran smiled and hugged Kaleigh back.