Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Heart ❯ Moto ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I stirred my tea with my straw, wondering how to torture Mamoru. I glanced at the one mentioned as my now favorite guy in the world whacked him upside the head. Motoki winked at me while Mamoru retracted his nose from his coffee. I giggled, downed what was left of my drink, and skipped my way to the counter.

"Another one, onegai," I chirped. I was doing my best not to let Mamoru, now affectionately dubbed Sir Dumb-Fuck-Head, get me down. If he could live through this, so could I, but better. A smirk quickly formed on my lips which then I received a strange look from Motoki. I changed my smirk into a smile and he playfully ruffled my hair while his other hand grabbed my glass.

The usual frown I gave him when he messed with my hair died on my lips as inspiration struck. I giggled to myself, more like an evil chuckle, which got a slightly suspicious glance from Mamoru. I gave him my 'I'm-too-innocent-to-be-up-to-evil' look and he fell for it. 'Works every time.'

Motoki returned with my drink and I decided to carry out my plan.

"Arigatou, Moto-chan," I practically purred. I made sure that my hand touched his, and stayed there longer then necessary, was obvious. I winked at 'Moto-chan' while sipping through my straw provocatively. He snapped out of his daze and realized exactly what I was doing.

He smiled dashingly and said, "Anything for you, my lady," in a seductive tone.

I giggled in response to our act and Mamoru's shocked, but pissed, expression. I turned around and walked back to my table, swinging my hips.

I spotted the girls sitting in the booth I had just vacated. They were gawking at me and I calmly shut Rei's mouth when I reached them.

"May I sit down?" I asked. They all snapped out of they're dazes and Ami scooted over to make room.

"What?" I inquired innocently once I had claimed my spot.

"What. Was. That?!" Lita demanded with a slightly amused expression. Mina bowled over in laughter, pointing a shaking finger at the two guys. I turned my head and let out a bark of laughter before clamping my hands over my mouth.

Mamoru's face was scarlet, his hands clenched in fists, staring murderously at Motoki. Motoki, for his part, was whistling innocently and drying a glass. Mamoru was saying something I couldn't hear, while spit was flying from his furiously flapping mouth. Motoki pitched his voice so I could hear the conversation once he saw I was paying attention.

"I don't see why I can't go out with her, Mamoru-kun. You left her, denying of ever going back out with her, yet you get pissed off when we happen to flirt. If you don't want her, why can't I have her? She seems willing enough."

"Whoa, this is juicy," I heard Mina whisper. Ami agreed with her and we all stared at her in shock.

"What?"

We shook our heads and moved a few tables over to hear the drama better.

"What?....What about Reika?" I heard Mamoru say, barely above a whisper.

"She broke things off when she went to Africa. I'm single, Usagi's single. What's the problem? Are you still in love with her?"

Mamoru didn't say anything. He just stood up and stomped out of the arcade. The girls and I scampered out of sight.

As soon as I couldn't see him anymore, I made my way over to Motoki.

"That went well," Motoki sighed.

"He didn't answer to your last question though," Ami noted from behind me.

"Me thinks he still loves you, Usagi-chan," Lita said with a slightly mysterious look.

"Yeah, I could see the jealousy in his aura," Rei informed us all.

"Jeez, I could've told you that from the way his face turned bright red and spit was flying out of his mouth. Great miko-reading, Rei," Mina sarcastically remarked. Rei's face turned almost as red as Mamoru's and bopped Mina's head. Mina rubbed her wound, pouting at Rei.

"Hey, Usagi-chan, that seemed to work. A few more acts like that will either have me dead from Mamoru's roses, him locking me away in a room, or him confessing his undying love to you."

"Yeah, what do you say, 'Moto-chan'? A few more acts, er, dates?"

"Moto-chan?" The girls practically yelled. Motoki blushed.

"Yeah, that's my new pet name for him. Got a problem?" I glared at the girls.

"Moto-chan," Lita snickered behind her hand.

"Hey Moto-chan, can I have some ramen, onegai?" Mina asked coyly. Rei bopped her on the head again. "What was that for?"

"Stop it or poor 'Moto-chan' is going to have a permanent sun burn," Rei snickered.

"Don't make me ban you!" Motoki threatened.

"You ban your best customers? I think not!" Lita challenged.

Motoki gave a pleading look at me, which I ceased my quiet laughter at once.

"Okay, girls. Leave him alone."

A series of 'Buts' rounded which I glared at them all into submission. Motoki handed me a chocolate shake from no where and handed it to me. I looked at him, silently asking him what is was for.

"For being on my side, you get one free double chocolate shake, which you cannot share with the others."

All the girls groaned, except me of course. And in my usual fashion, I grabbed the spoon in Motoki's hand and ate it in relish.