Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Heart ❯ Smile, your on camera! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Usagi! Get up NOW!"

"Yeah yeah, mom. I'm comin'," I mumbled then rolled over in my nice, warm, comfy bed. I was already half asleep when I vaguely heard the door open. I figured Luna had to use the litter box or something like that. Evidently it wasn't Luna since salsa invaded my haven and saturated my hair in the gunk.

"SHINGO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

He ran out of my room and skidded down the hall. I quickly gave chase, spraying chunks of salsa throughout my room and the hall. I almost had his shirt in my grasp when we reached the stairs. Needless to say, I had a klutz attack and tumbled down the stairs. When the spinning finally stopped, I took inventory of all the places that hurt. `Inventory done. Entire body hurts. Ow…'

I heard a groan from under me. I saw two pairs of legs, arms, and two torsos…where's the rest of him? I put more weight on my butt experimentally and was rewarded with a muffled scream. Shingo's arms were flailing around and his legs were kicking. A positively evil grin spread across my face. `Revenge is soooo sweet…'

"Hey, Shingo…" I said loudly, evilness dripping from my voice. Shingo stilled. "You know how you're always a brat…. Revenge is a bitch!" I then let out a long, loud, undeniably horrid fart. An unknown talent of mine…flatulence. If any of the girls found out my secret power…I'd die of embarrassment. If you DARE tell, you don't want to know what I will do to you. Just know Simon Cowell and Hannibal would be proud of me.

Back to Fart-Face. As soon as I let out my all-powerful weapon, I hopped off of Shingo, grabbed a camera, which was conveniently placed next to the stairs, and snapped picture after picture. Great blackmail material. I ran upstairs carefully hid the camera in my stack of homework. I checked the clock. `I'm gunna be sooo late! Eeeekkk!!'

~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****

"I wonder if they'll suspect Simon Cowell of terrorism and deport him?" Makoto asked.

"I doubt it. Why would they suspect him of terrorism anyway? He's not hurting anybody…well, besides their egos." Ami reasoned.

"He better not get deported. I love Simon," Rei piped up.

"You only like him because he's an ass. I think he's hot. Did you see him go against Josh with those pushups? He is fine for an ass!" Minako chimed.

Rei glared at her. "Do you have any clue how lucky you are that I can't reach you?" Minako nodded and stuck her tongue out at her.

I decided now would be the time to save Mina. "Rei-chan, why do you always pick on the blondes? If it's not me, it's Mina-chan. Lighten up will ya? I don't think you'd look good bleached."

"Are you threatening me?" Rei asked with fire in her eyes. I envisioned Beavis, as Cornolio, asking that same thing. Before I could say or do anything, Mina fashioned her shirt as Cornolio's, raised her arms in his posture, and mimicked him. All the girls feel into peals of laughter. I was turning blue when Motoki came up behind me.

"Should I call the men in white suits? I'm sure Minako-chan would look stunning in one of their jackets. I hear their rooms are quite nice, padded everywhere, and they give out lots of medication."

The girls cracked up again while I answered the puzzled male.

"No, that's quite all right `Toki-kun. She just needs to stay away from Beavis and Butt-head, especially the Halloween episode, and cut back on her sugar intake." Motoki looked even more confused and I shook my head. It was a lost cause.

"Mine," Mina said as she grabbed her shake and chugged it. She stopped after it was gone; it had been previously half-full. "Ow…. Brain…Owwww…" she groaned.

We all snickered at her expense. Just then Motoki's arms went around me and put his mouth next to my ear. I froze instantly.

"Relax. Mamoru-kun is going walk in right…3…2…1…now." He murmured into my ear. I shivered slightly. True to his words, the doors jingled at the arrival of a new person. I shot Makoto a questioning look. She mouthed "Mamoru" and I nodded. I allowed myself to melt into Motoki's arms. I had to remember to thank him again for all he's doing for me. He was putting himself between the two most powerful beings on the planet, playing cupid. `Note to self: Give Motoki a good position when Queen.'

Rei, who was sitting in the corner of the booth, tried to see Mamoru's reaction. Mina, who was sitting next to me in another chair that we had pulled up, had a glint in her eyes. Makoto, next to Rei, had the best view. Ami was stuck using her compact `mirror' to see what was going on. Motoki kept his arms around me, tightening them slightly, and nuzzled my cheek for show. My brain kicked into gear and I got into character. I nuzzled him back while snuggling into his arms. According to Mamoru, I had been out with Motoki almost every night. True, we were together, but at least one of the girls was usually with us. To keep our relationship up, we went out to the movies twice without the girls and I had stayed at the arcade after closing time almost every night. If this weren't fake, I would have the best relationship ever.

"MOTOKI!" Mamoru bellowed. I giggled with the girls and Motoki squeezed me again as a hug then kissed my cheek.

"I am needed but I will return! Fret not, dear lady, I will not be in absence for long. I await our next encounter." With a regal bow he was off.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. Sure it was funny and entertaining, especially Mamoru's reaction, but sometimes he was worse then those Cape-boys poems.

"When you're done with him, can I have a go?" Minako asked.

"Why not? Just make sure it's after I'm done with him. What do you want with my dear `Moto-chan' anyway?"

"Well…um…ahem…So how are things going with Yuuichirou, Rei-chan?"

"Smooth topic switch, Mina-chan." Makoto commented dryly. Minako stuck her tongue out at her. Ami grabbed the offending object and squirted mustard on it. She then shoved mustard and tongue back into Minako's mouth. Makoto and Rei looked shocked at the very uncharacteristic Ami behavior while I took out the Black Mail Cam and snapped a few pictures.

"I'm proud Ami-chan. That was masterful." I complimented while took another picture of Minako's horror stricken face. Her eyes were crossed in a few pictures, but now they were scrunched shut, her mouth puckered, and nose wrinkled.

I glanced at my watch then grabbed my things. "I gotta go, girls. I'll see you later. I gotta get this film developed. Lates." I waved then walked to the counter and patiently waited for Motoki to notice me.

"Ah, my lady couldn't wait for my return and came to me. I'm truly touched. Let me prove my words true. Would you care to join me for an evening meal in two days time?"

Mamoru snorted.

"I would love to, my good sir. Before I leave, I gotta waste two more pictures. Care to pose?" I asked innocently. Motoki nodded. I looked at Mamoru and he stared back. I cleared my throat.

"Whatever."

"Great. Okay…um…sit on Mamoru's lap." I said business-like. Mamoru choked on his coffee and I quickly took the last two snaps to complete the roll of film.

"Thankies. That was great. Next time your gunna have to do it though."

"Usagi, I suggest you leave before I hurt you…" Mamoru's voice was serious, even though his lips kept tugging upwards and a twinkle lit his eyes. `Good, he's coming around. Now just to flirt a little…'

"Really now? How do you intend on hurting me?" I got up close, invading his personal space.

"Well…I'm not sure…how about…THIS!" He grabbed my hips, putting me on his lap, and tickling my sides. I didn't even bother to control my squeaks, squeals, or giggles. I knew he loved them. I changed positions as I squirmed. I managed to straddle him at the end and grab his hands. One of them managed to get to my thigh and the other dangerously close to my breast. We locked gazes for a moment. Blue crashing against blue. Stormy ocean blazing against baby blue. I took my chance to look at his unshielded emotions. Hunger, passion, lust, loneliness, anger, pain…love. He clearly lost himself when his eyes quickly darkened. Lust, love, and passion grew in size and he nuzzled my neck, placing open-mouthed kisses trailing to my ear. He slipped his tongue inside my ear and I shivered. His hand massaged my thigh and ever so slowly slid upwards. His other hand brushed against the side of my breast. He nibbled on my ear lobe and I whimpered. He knew what he was doing to me. Perhaps not consciously, but he damn well knew what made me melt.

He kissed his way down my throat and gently bit where my shoulder and neck met. The sensation of his mouth along with his hand slipping under my skirt to knead my rear proved to be too much. I moaned then slipped my own hand into his hair, holding his head. My other hand moved to just above his butt, teasing it with butterfly touches. He growled and bit a little harder then licked the spot to apologize.

"Mamo-chan..." I whimpered. This wasn't just for show anymore. The separation from him for so long proved to be our undoing. He seemed to miss my touch as much, if not more, than I missed his.

I bent my head and caught his ear between my teeth and tugged it upwards. I nuzzled his cheek against mine.

"Usako…"

And in a flash of light Mamoru snapped his head up. He took an eyeful of our positions and went white. He looked over my shoulder and growled. For some reason all-powerful beings had the ability to growl. I think it's a requirement. Mamoru's growl was none too quiet either. No, it was rather loud. He picked me up by my hips, after giving my ass one last squeeze, stood up, and slid my body down his own.

"Motoki…I thought only two shots were left on that camera…"

He just shrugged. "She didn't read it right."

I smiled sheepishly up at him. "Oops?"

"MOTOKI! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Motoki glanced at me, the girls, the door, Mamoru, then the camera. I nodded at the plan.

"HIKE!" He yelled, tossed the camera at the girls. I knocked Mamoru onto his butt `Such a lovely ass too...mmm. Not now Usagi! Save the camera!' Motoki leaped across the counter and tackled Mamoru as he tried to get up. Makoto snatched the camera out of the air then tossed it to me. Minako winked at me and made the `V' for victory. They would hold Mamoru off too and hopefully save Motoki. Good. I ran through the doors, nearly breaking the glass. Home free. I ran to the nearest Wal-Mart. As soon as I reached the electronic department I did a victory dance.

`Oh yeah, I'm good! Worship the team! Woo-hoo'

I hadn't realized I had spoken out loud until a worker asked me if I needed help with her hand on the phone. I smiled sheepishly and blushed. I filled out the form quickly and gave her the film.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

The references of the Halloween episode of Beavis and Butt-head. Beavis forgets how to pee...when he finally remembers he forgets how to stop peeing. That and he's super hyper on candy. It's really funny.

The story somehow got away with me when I was writing it. Now I can either make it the usual ending where Mamoru confessing his undying love OR I can make them suffer some more...such a hard choice...