Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Caught In The Rain ❯ The Calm Before the Storm ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi ^.^ I came up with this story idea a couple of days ago, so I thought what the heck might as well write up. Hope you like it. (By the way Freddie is the guy that you see briefly in the episode "A Knight To Remember" or at least that's the N.A title) Review please! Flames are cool too!

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon. Obviously! Or I would be making you pay for this little story instead of giving it to you free of charge. Anyway don't sue me…

------------------

"Kino! Table 5." The chef called from the kitchen. Kino Makoto quickly jogged over to grab the plates, and take them to their respective table. Makoto just looked up as four girls entered the little café.

"Hi Mako-chan!" Usagi called, she waved her arms back and forth, gaining the attention not only of Makoto, but of everyone else in the room. The girls behind her, Ami, Minako, and Rei rolled their eyes as the took there seats.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Makoto walked over and leaned against the table, looking at her friends. "We wanted to see a great chef at work." Minako said. "But it looks like she's busy waiting tables."

"Yeah. Sorry I only cook when there are enough waitresses to go around. But right now it's just me and the chef and I look much better in the uniform." Makoto joked.

A young couple walked in. He had his arm around his waist and they were laughing. "Hold on let me get their order and I'll be right back." Makoto walked over to the seat the couple had chosen. `I wish I had a boyfriend to have lunch with like that.' Makoto thought, as she got closer.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Makoto took at her pad.

"We can't decide yet." The girl said.

"What do you recommend?" The boy held a menu in front of him, reading it over. Makoto leaned forward ready to point out something he might like. Then their eyes met.

"Makoto?" He dropped the menu on the table. Makoto's mouth hung open. "Could it be…Freddie?" Makoto dropped the tray she was holding. It hit the ground with a loud metal clunk. Everyone in the café went silent.

Freddie stood up; on impulse he pulled Makoto closer. And kissed her.

They kissed for a moment. Everything was silent. Then Makoto heard the shill cry of the girl that was with him. She shot up and grabbed Makoto's shoulder roughly, pulling her out of the kiss. Her eyes were cold as ice. She lifted her hand and slapped Freddie. She hit him so hard that Makoto winced just watching it. Then the girl grabbed her jacket and stalked out.

Freddie gave a lost look at the audience that had formed. Then he glanced at Makoto. "Sorry." He said and ran to catch up with his girlfriend. Makoto was left there. Standing with everyone watching her…she felt so dazed…and then she fainted.

------------------

Soooo…What do you guys think? Yeah it is kind of short, I know (only took me 20min. to write). Anyway if enough people like it, (Like 1 person other than me ^.^) then I will add another chapter. ^_^;;