Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Children of Darkness ❯ Prologue: Darkness ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Children of Darkness
 
She remembered darkness. The sweeping cold that came when there was no light to fend it off. The sound of silence pounding in her ears. Suffocating in that darkness.
 
I am lost.
 
But then there was a voice. A soothing touch. And the darkness wasn't so scary as time slowly passed by. She had a name. She wasn't lost.
 
Komeeko.
 
Technology at it's highest. A civilization run by machines. That was Dionysus. That was the world they came from. Two girls, one made of stardust, the other a darker light of her own. Sisters. Twins.
 
I'll watch over you Star.
 
We'll stick together Kari.
 
She was innocent. Naïve and the youngest of the group. The light of Orion shone within her soul, fueled by her own playfulness and childish ways. A Noble daughter, her own shining star.
 
Sanyo, you can make a difference in the world!
 
Four young women setting out. There was a sleep, a long sleep. A promise from a lover to wake at the side of one. The distant hope of finding reason in a new world. The warmth of a sibling's love. The idea of family in the blood.
 
Persecution.
 
Betrayal.
 
Loss.
 
They have slept for almost a thousand years. The four Senshi, caught in the cusp of darkness and light. The time has come when their Empress will wake them. Call her Senshi from their dreams and bring them back into the world.
 
A battle waits.