Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions of a Goddess ❯ Death Becomes Her ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5

The fight went on for about 15 minutes. We each had our best attacks on one another. I was on the ground with my back towards Sailor Moon.
"Sailpr Venus... I am not sorry about this." Serena said. She said the chant to her strongest attack... I was a goner. As it hit me, I screamed bloody murder and was sprawled out on the cold cement.
"Serena... i never meant to hurt you..." i coughed out.
"Mina, unless you have another way of transforming, you are no longer Sailor Venus..." She said, stepping on my crystal. Then Rae, Lita, Ami and Serena all walked away.
"You guys are all ditching me?" I cried.
* * *
"Hey Rae. Have you seen Mina at all today? We were supposed to get together, but I can't get a hold of her." Darien asked.
"Yeah I have seen her. She should still be at the park." She replied as she hung up the phone. Darien hung up also and got into his car. he tore down the street towards the park.
* * *
"Mina! Oh my gosh! What happened?" Darien asked as he helped me up.
"Me and Serena... got in a fight and... she... my crystal... its she broke it..." i said as best I could.
"Mina,,, I'm sorry! C'mon, We gotta get you to the hospital.
* * *
They rushed me into teh e.r. Darien had to wait out in the waiting room. The last thing I rememer was the doctor callin my name and then everything went dim.
* * *
"Um, are you Mr. Mamorou?" One doctor asked. Darien stood up.
"Yeah. Please tell me shes ok. Please." He begged.
"I;'m sorry Mr. Mamorou. We lost her."