Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions of a Goddess ❯ Another Arguement ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Confessions of a Goddess -6-

Bunny and her family were all watching TV that night.
"Well, we will be ending on a sad note. Today a fourteen year old girl was murdered by her best friend. We'll go to Aki Takameshaki for more details." The reporter said.
Serena couldn't believe what she was hearing. She got up, put her jacket on, and ran out the door.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
She ran all the way to Darien's apartment. She began to bang on the door.
"Darien! Darien! Please answer! Please!" She cried. He answered the door. His eyes were all red, as if he had been crying.
"Bunny, what's wrong?" He asked her as he let Serena in.
"I... I... Mina's dead! And it's all my fault!" She cried.
"Did you mean to hurt her?" Darien asked.
"It doesn't matter! She's gone! She was my best friend..." She said.
"Serena yes it does matter! Did you mean to hurt her?" He said in a stern voice.
"She hurt me first! She shouldn't have told you about our baby." She argued.
"There. Yes she did... it's ours. Why would you keep that from me?" He said.
"God! Why... because I didn't know how you would react! I'm just so scared..." She cried.
"And you think I'm not? Serena, I'm scared too. But you don't need to hide it from me!" He replied.
"I'm sorry Darien."
"I loved her Serena..."
"... ... ... "
"What did you just say?" Serena screamed.
"I said I lo... oh God Serena! I didn't mean it that..." Darien said realizing what Serena had heard.
"Darien! you... you are! You were going behind my back? How could you?" She said with tears in her eyes.
"Serena... I didn't mean to say that. You can't help who you love! I loved you more!"
"Just shut up. I have more important things to worry about. We have more important things to worry about. The future of this Earth is ruined... this Earth doesn't have a future. It's gone without Venus!" Serena screamed.
"All we have to do is go to the Celestial Star to get her back..." Darien said.
"And how are we going to do that?" She asked.