Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions of a Goddess ❯ Celestial Star ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7

"Mars Planet Power Make Up!"
"Jupiter Planet Power Make Up!"
"Mercury Planet Power Make Up!"
"Moon Crisis Power Make Up!"
The five scouts and Darien transformed. They were all at the park... where the accident had happened.
"Sailor Moon... bring back Venus for me?" Artemis said.
"Sailor Moon... you know you will bond once more with the Goddess of Love and Beauty. Scouts... you need to believe in yourselves. Teleport!" Luna said.
The six all joined hands and became silent. Beams of their color shot up from underneath them. In the blink of an eye, they were gone. The ground they once stood on crumbled.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
"Serena! I can't believe you!" Rae said.
"Rae, chill. We have to save her to save our future!" Darien said.
"Don't even talk to me! You still hurt my best friend!" She shouted back.
"You guys! We don't need any more fighting." Amy said.
"Yeah. C'mon. Mina did the right thing. Let's just concentrate on now and not then." Lita explained.
Rini stayed quiet. She figured mo one would listen to her any way.
"You guys... please. I don't want everyone fighting because of a problem Mina and I had." Serena replied.
"Fine." Lita and Rae both agreed.
They traveled silently through space. They began to approach Venus and the Celestial Star. The heat began to rise. Ami made her eye computer appear and began to look for the Celestial Graveyard.
"Look! There! We need to go there!" She said pointing in the direction of the graveyard.
"Let's go." They all said. They headed towards it.
* * *
Serena fell to the ground first, then the rest of the scouts. They all felt as if they had entered a new dimension. Darien heard my voice.
"Come to me... Prince..."
He turned around and saw me standing there in my uniform.
"I'm coming." He replied and started off towards me.
* * *
The girls wandered around for a while trying to find my grave.
"Hey Darien. Have you seen anything yet? Darien?" Serena asked turning around.
"Oh my God! Where is he?" Lita cried.