Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ DBCO (Dragon Ball Cross Over) ❯ Earth's In Danger Again? Mysterious Onna Appears! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Earth's in Danger Again? Mysterious Onna Appears!


A cold solid month Mirai Torankusu has lived in pain....all hope of happiness seemed lost until...

The lavender haired demi-saijin sat on his bed a sad, depressed look on his face, his ice blue orbs no longer bouncing with joy but sagging with sadness. But he shot up standing immediately. He felt a power level much farther beyond his own....on earth! He quickly rushed out of Capsule Corp and flew to the location where the high power level was sensed. He landed at the tip of a large forest filled with red woods and ran in, searching for whom it was with such a high power level that exceeded his own. He stopped short at seeing whom it was.
It was a beautiful young lady about 16 years of age. Her hair was milk chocolate brown and cascaded down her back ever so gently and as the sun peaked through the tall trees and hit her hair just the right way, her red, gold, and blond highlights were visible. Her orbs a creamy dark chocolate brown color, however they were clouded with mystery. Her skin was a very white type of color, unlike his light light tan skin. Her lips were thin and pink, curved into a very very slight smile. She wore a baby-blue tanktop in which had a heart shaped red brooch with occasional stripes of gold on it placed ever so nicely where the tip of the collar would be. She also wore a short mettalic skirt that didn't even make it 1/16 to her knees. Her body was very slender and she wore mettalic highheels upon her small feet, the highheels raising her an inch or two to about 5'10'' which was nothing to Mirai Torankusu because he was 6'1''. Despite how she seemed since he couldn't be sure, he flared up into Suppa Saijin 2. She glanced him then for a moment, and then completely turned to face him. He drew his sword at that moment.