Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ DBCO (Dragon Ball Cross Over) ❯ The Difference Between Helpless Yet Powerful and Evil Yet Helpless & Powerful ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
NOTES: So you know Chibi Chibi isn't the light of hope in this fanfic and there are only TWO pure starseeds in the universe in this fanfic in which when combined can be used to rule the universe. Without a starseed you are immobile and if it breaks you die. Farces are just another form of youma and they all steal starseeds but farces eat you whole. Gabby-chan can move without her starseed IF she is handling it.


The Difference Between Helpless Yet Powerful and Evil Yet Helpless & Powerful

She scanned him over backing up a little in fright as the Saiya-jin walked a few steps closer to her.. till he was two feet way or so his sword still up violently. Her power was too high to be trusted. He drew his sword back getting ready to slice her but then...something unexpected happened.
She collapsed to her knees then completely to the ground. All of her power vanished in a blink. She was too weak as of right now. It took alolt of energy to teleport to earth from the middle of the universe. She looked so helples.... her eyes were open but pupilless. Now arose a question. Let her die or help her out.. she didn't seem to want to kill him.
Her eyes were filled with such lostness and emptiness and loneliness... yet deep inside flared a small chance... hope... she was full of hope. Hope for what? A better tomorrow. The chance of finding herself in someone's warm loving arms. The hope of being loved and nothing bad happened in the universe. The hope for a better universe. Such hope like that he couldn't let flare out.
He hesitantly walked over to her then crouched down and touched her skin gently to make sure he wouldn't be attack but he still stood fine. Her skin was so soft... silky.... warm..... smooth... it was amazing. He gently picked her up, and then stood up. His cheeks blushed lightly to a pinkish color. Her head almost automatically layed itself on his chest.
He floated gently up a bit and slowly flew to Cap Corp as to not awaken the sleeping female in his arms. He'd question her just not yet. He flew to Cap Corp and walked in then laying her down on his bed... he liked holding her, for some reason. His arms felt a bit tingly like as did his chest. She definately wasn't any harm.... he then layed his hand on her cheek gently. He couldn't help but smile. Sure.. she might of appeared from nowhere.. but a gut feeling deep inside of his heart told him to not be afraid. This was, unknown to all but us readers, the last day Torankusu would be alone. Gabby-chan would still be alone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~
She awoke slowly her eyes sliding open just as slowly to reveal those two magnificent orbs of hers. She looked up at him weakly and sorely, somewhat scared. His hand wasn't on her cheek any more. He was at a loss of words.... she wasn't. "Where am I..?" She spoke softly....her voice was like her skin..... her tone you could linger at for eternity... she seemed so perfect. He almost collapsed at her words but to show no weakness he sat next to her. "You are in Capsule Corp. on planet earth." She stirred a little... oh God how she wished she hadn't been an angel. She wouldn't have to deal with the wretched pain of hidden wings then. "You are Torankusu Buriifusu, ne?" "How'd you know...?" "I just do...." She tried to sit up and failed miserably. He could feel her pain as sympathy flooded over him. "Don't try to sit up.. you are still weak from coming here.. may I ask for your name?" "Ohime-sama Gaburierure Barutomeo. Just call me Gabby-chan.." She then tried to sit up again but a bit slower. He put his arms around her to keep her up. His blushed to a dark red type color....sunset hues.
She looked at him and blushed a little too. "Arigato, Torankusu-san." "I know you aren't an Chikyuu-jin, Gabby-chan. What are you?" "I'm Lunarian." He was too scared to ask. "Ah.." He responded cluelessly. He hoped he wouldn't leave her, ever since he lost his mother. He wouldn't come out and say it though.
She wanted to stand up. Repay him some how. But she was so weak right now. Torankusu wanted to lend her some of his energy but wasn't sure if she'd appreciate it.. but that pleading look in her eyes.. he couldn't escape it.. so he figured he'd ask. "I was wondering if..." He didn't want to sound like a baka and he was unsure how to finish his sentence. "...you could lend me some energy. Yes. Please." Her eyes became extremely pleading as if believing he wouldn't. He focused his energy and lent 1/4 of it to her. She could sit up by herself now but she wouldn't say anything nor would he let go of her unless instructed.
"Arigato. Could you please let go of me for just a moment so I could repay you?" He let go but froze for a moment. "Repay..?" He seemed shocked at the idea of such a beautiful creature doing HIM a favor. He put on his Saiya-jin 'shell'. "Hmph." He looked away coldly. "Like there is a way to." She giggled softly and lightly, though sweetly at his comment. He glanced at her having trouble keeping up the cold stare type of glare. "What's so funny?" "That you think I can't repay you when I can bring back your mother." He thought for a moment....not paying attention to what she said but he turned to face her his ice blue orbs wide. "YOU CAN WHAT?!"
"You heard me. Would you like me to?" "How? It's impossible without the dragon!" "How about a starseed?" "A what?" "It's the core of every living thing. Without it you can't move or anything." "I bet you my jacket.." He indicted the jacket he wore now. "..if you can." A small star figure came from her.... mettalic colored.... it shone brightly... it was so beautiful. He was tempted to touch it but he didn't.... so much warmth and love came from it... it was overwhelming. He just sat and watched.
"Stas! RIVAIVER!" Her voice echoed as her starseed glew brightly and Buruma appeared infront of his bed. The blue haired blue eyes woman looked at Torankusu. "How did I end up here?" She was clueless. The next thing Buruma knew, she was being basically being tackled. Her son hugged her crying happily. Gabby-chan avoided the happy two letting her starseed go back into her body. Buruma smiled happily. "I better be getting to work on dinner." Buruma left the room as Torankusu then tackled Gabby-chan in a hug.
He was still crying, but more. He felt blessed to know Gabby-chan. Even more so, Gabby-chan didn't throw him off of her. She let him cry with his chin on her shoulder. "Arigato! I owe you so much.." "..you owe me your jacket." She smiled at him. He took off his jacket, put it on her, and hugged her again. She wrapped her arms around him and spoke softly. "You have to go eat dinner, don't you?" He could care less about food. "Are you going to stay on earth... Gabby-chan..?" She hesitated but spoke. "Iie. I was going to leave." He held onto her tighter. "IIE!" She blinked twice at him, confused why he was yelling. "Calm down. I can stay a few more days." She sighed softly, him still hugging her, she really didn't seem to care. "Guess I'll be stuck in a forest." "I'll visit you every day, Gabby-chan." He let go of her and walked her out.
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said softly. She nodded twice and leaned up then kissing him gently on the cheek.. what a feeling! How wonderful.. soft... silky... sweet... it was like a melting feeling.. his cheeks flushed a bright red as he watched her run off. "What.....a......girl......"