Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Summer Days ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hot Summer Days 3 , She's Back!

An: Okay last chapter I said Darien a.k.a Tuxedo Mask Doesn't know Rini his child but for those who migh tbe confused Serena and the scouts know. Hehehe on with the story, dum dum DUM!

Dis claimer:*sniff* i don't own sailor moon*sniff*

~~~~She's Back!~~~~

" Rini what are you doing here. In this time!!" I whisper but really wanting to scream .

" My mum or the futrue you sent me back she said i should spemd more time with you!" Rini says so sweetly it could make Barney throw-up.

So the little spore is giving my futrue self trouble so she sends her back to me.Really what is the point

" Fine okay well you no the drill go to your room up stairs and uh... I'll see you in the moring. Bye!" I say pushing Rini out of my room and locking the door with a sigh i walk to the window and look up at the moon. It reminds me of Moon Kingdom which brings back memories of Darien.

Next Morning:

"SERENA! SERENA YOU MEATBALL HEAD OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!! Or I'LL BREAK IT DOWN!!!"I hear a voice shout . I bolt up right remebering that Raye and Lita were suppose to come over.I glance at my clock which reads it's 1:00pm.

"I am coming . hold on." i say as i get up and open the door to see a red faced Raye which made burts in to a fit of laughter.

"YOU BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD EXCUSE FOR BEING LATE. AND YOU REALLY NEED ONE!" Raye shouts coming into my room . Lita follows and goes through my closet.

" Really Raye , I forgot and i came in late last night -" i start to say.

" It's okay Sere. Just hurry up and get dressed." Lita says tossing me an outfit. I get up and go change. and after 10 mintues we we're on our way. We made it to the Moonlight Cafe & Dinner a little late but it was no biggie.

" So WHAT are we going to do this summer and where are we all going to go?"I ask.

" How about we go on a group trip ?" Amy says.

" Okay but where?"Mina says while playing with her napkin and spoon.

"How about France or Spain?" Lita suggests.

" France or Spain what? " a masculine voice butts in to our disscusion. I turn around and it was none other then Darien.

" Go away! and it's none of your bees wax what we were talking about! So scram!" I hiss not wanting to deal with him.

"Oh like I am going to listen to a silly little Meatball Head like you. You must be more dumb than I thought." Darien replys. How dare he call me dumb and silly.

" OKAY YOU STUPID JACK ASS WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE!!" I shout turning to face him.

" Wow are those the biggest words you can use!" Darien says with a chuckle .I can feel my face turning red.

" No Darien Sheilds those aren't the biggest words I can use!" I start to say knowing my next words are going to be hard to say " But here are some other words I know and you should listen clearly! I want you to LEAVE ME ALONE TILL YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE A NICE PERSON! And I hate you! I never was mean to you but YOU ARE ALWAYS MEAN TO ME! I HATE YOU!"

I storm past him and run all the way home. I opened my door and ran to my room and sat by my window and cried. About and hour or two I woke -up to the sound of my Doorbell. I walked to the door and opened it. But to my surprise the person at the door was Darien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow what an ending for this chapter. What does Darien want? Will Serena let him in? Or will what ever could of happened between them gone forever? Well i don't know. LOL. I would like 3 more reviews in exchange for the next chapter. HEHEHE lol.