Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Summer Days ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hot Summer Days

~~~So sorry this maybe a little late and alittle short . But Please enjoy!~~~

Disclaimer: I *sniff* do not own Sailor Moon .

Chapter 4 What?

"Darien what do you want?" I say very confused on why he was there.

"I wanted to talk to you" He replys not looking me in the eyes. God he's hot! Rini where is she ,I wonder then remeber she's with a friend.

"What did you forget something mean to say?" I snap.

"May I come in?" He says ignoring my comment.

"Sure" I say after all it is rain, you know one of those summer rains.He follows me to the couch and i motion for him to sit.

"Serena I am sorry for the way. I didn't mean what I said AND I would like to repay you by helping you and your friends with your Trip . I well had an uncle who Left me his House In Paris.And i was thinking maybe The girls and you can stay there since i have to go check the place out." He says still avoiding eye contact.

"Really?" I say with a smile.

"Yeah really , your friends a few of my friends and a house i Paris but the girls said only if you agree."

"Oh this will be sooo cool "I say giving him a hug.

" So i guess you agree. The Plane leaves in 2 days. And you need to be On Time" He says getting up.

"I can be on time but i Have a question." I say with a grin.

"What?"

"What friends do you have?"

............................

" I have friends for your information. I am very popular!"Darien says after a while. I just laugh.Then I hear the door open.

"Hello, Um IS Serena here?" A voice calls from the hall.

" Who is it?!?!" I yell back.I walk into the hall to see a girl about 13 or 14 there . Then I notice it's my cousin Anya.

" Hi " She replys softly .She looks absoultely disshelved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow , New Character and a Werid and intersting twist. Oh Anya IS one of my own characters yays but anyway a trip to Paris, new person, all these people in one house. wow the chapters to come should be wild.heheehe 4 more reviews and the next chapter goes up. or which ever hehehe!