Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Summer Days ❯ Suprise Suprise ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hot summer Days

Disclaimer I don't own sailor moon and co. and not using this story to get money.

Hot summer days: surprise, Surprise!

"Hey guys sorry we're a little late. Ya'll this is my cousin Anya she's going to be coming along with us!" I say introducing Anya to every one.

"Cool now let's continues the meeting. I was able to get tickets for tomorrow. I know its short notice but I think we can make it." Darien says after we all sit down and a table.

"So what do these guys got to do with the trip?"Lita asks out of the blue. (Every scout does an anime fall)

"They are my friends" Darien replies answering her question. He looked kind of cute when he's slightly fustrated.And I am about to make him mad. I've got to take this shot.

"Oh my god you actually have friends!" I exclaim. I had to take that shot! I squeal happily as he looks at me.

"I thought we went over the whole me having friends thing.I am very popular!" He exclaims.

I laugh and so does Mina why she was laughing I don't know. But as they say laughter's contagious all us girls started laughing. Then I notice Anya she just sat there seeming out of place.

"So whose he? We know of your other friends" Amy asks poiletly.There was a third wheel we actually a 6th wheel or something.He had gray-yellow eyes which is pretty unusual. And tan skin and silvery hair.

"He's name is Christof he and me are like I really distantant cousins I met him early yesterday to discuss the estate." Darien replies.

I Glance at Anya and she's gone! Now where in the area.

"Where did Anya go?" I squeal " I can't lose my cousin she's one of my favorites."

"Well then let's find her." Raye says and then we split up.

(A/n; like I said b4 I think, Pov's Change so look out for a characters name and POV.Like the one coming up.)

Anya's POV

God I couldn't stay there. I mean why he is here! And looking at Serena all happy with her friends is saddening. Maybe I cam to the wrong place I think as I walk toward the fountain after disappearing from the group.

"You're kind of fast but not all that." A voice says I turn to see it was him.Christof my tormentor.

"Leave me alone! I'll scream." I say I mean the chance of me out running him would be nil.

"You said that last time and I caught you. Why do you try to elude me? I am offering you everything. And you escape me."

Everything he says. This bastard it sick. I know it's really not him. I can't heal him not with out hurting us both. I can't kill him or turn him back. He knows not of what he did to me he would hate him self. The reason I came here because I need Serena's help to change him back. See I am not from here at all. My mum was a goddess seriously, and my dad a demon of souls. Christof my best friend and only true love got cursed by Aria and she mad him evil. His evil causes him to hurt me and he won't be healed unless I stop loving him so she can have him.

"You are not your self! Don't you see can you not see it? You killed your own brother. And raped me. How dare you say you still love me and I shouldn't run?" I say. Now I wish I hadn't left the group.

"You know very well Sax isn't dead I know you resurrected him! I know of your love for him."

Oh that hurt! Sax his brother who's a year older than me well likes me. He understands that I can't love him because I am tied to Christof.

Christof grabs my arm and pulls me close. God this so wasn't him.

Serena's POV

Where is she I wonder what's wrong with here how she leave likethat! Then I sense her energy thank god for me being sailor moon sometimes.

I saw that Christof dude grab her!

"What the hell is your cousin doing to mine?" I yell at Darien then he looks over to where my eyes were. His cousin was trying to kiss Anya!

"Christof get the hell off her!" Darien yells and pulls me over there. Then out of now were literally a guy with silver hair and a tail and gray blue eyes attacks Christof. Damn his timing it's not like I can transform.

"Who are you?" Darien asks. I look around for the girls or any of Darien's friends but see no one.

"I guess I'll have to kill you again Sax."Christof laughs. Like one of those evil scientist laughs.

"Not before I kill you. How dare you use magic to meddle with love.Anya who does your heart love?" The Sax dude says only directing the last part to Anya.Wow it was like a soap opera. But I hate not knowing what's happening.

"I love you but it can't be my heart is bonded to Christof" Anya says softly.

"You are not bonded to him this bastard us magic to try and change fate! He rewinded the thread that bonded you to me so it would make you love him." Sax says.

"Die now1" Christof growls like literally growls and charges at Sax.

"No!" Anyayelled. I glance at Darien. Then Anya began to change she had a fluffy tail and cute ears.

"Aww she's so cute!" Mina comes out of no were with Lita.

"Tempest Fury!"Anya shouts and literally blows Christof away.

"How dare you!"Christof growls

"How dare I, how dare you! I can't believe you tricked me."Anya growls but it wasn't scary.

"So what no you'll kill me! Like he'll take you back after what happen between us. That-"Christof starts to say then Anya glow a soft brown and the shoots an arrow at Christof.

He doubles over then pain and starts laughing. He looks at here. I mean we all were, my sweet cousin who helped me trick Sammy into eating mud pies was something else.

"You know it's true." He laughs the goes poof!

"Anya what's going on?"Lita asks. Anya looks like she's on the verge of a break down. Then Sax touch's her shoulder and she hops up in to a tree and all we hear is her crying.

"Fine don't tell us. Sax what's going on?" Darien says.

"That person you met wasn't my brother. I don't know what he's done to her.Oh and to you scouts Anya and I aren't evil we are as bout as good as you are." Sax says.

(Lita, Mina and I anime fall) I mean how he knew.

Yes how did he know.I guess the next chapter will tell us and me.