Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Summer Days ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hot Summer Days.

Disclaimer I don't own Sailor Moon. I do own Sax, Anya, and sadly Christof.

On with the show….

He Had It Coming and Paris Bound.

"Scouts Sax the Sailor scouts aren't here" Darien says stepping toward his cousin.

"But they are too." Sax says then sees me and Lita and mina waving our hands and mouthing don't tell, and no!"Yeah I guess your are right cuz."

I sigh then look up and I can still hear Anya crying.

"Anya sweeties please come down. We'll go home and have pizza and ice-cream and veggie in front of the TV till we go to Paris." I call up the tree.

Then I notice Mina walk over there and proceed to try to climb it.

"Mina what are you doing?" Lita whispers.

"I wanna help her. I can help her. I know I can." Mina replies the continues climbing she only got past the first branch.

Then she slipped and was about to fall then a hand I know as Anya's catches her arm and pulls her up.

Anya's POV

Mina was here name .Serena said sometimes she acts silly but was nice. But if you can't climb a tree don't bother.

"Tell me your problem I won't tell I want to help." She smiles. I can't I mean how do you say your love's brother raped you and your afraid and you don't want him to know because your afraid he won't love you any more.

"Sax change back!" I shout.

"Fine!" He replies I feel him going back to human, I then look at Mina and sigh.

I tell her what has happen and she just listens and at the end of my story hugs me.

"I so confused" I admit

"We all are when we are in love Sax is your soul mate he's totally willing to give you time he care s a lot about you." Mina says

"I guess so."

"Yup and you wouldn't have resurrected him if you didn't love him" Mina smiles and I just nod that was true.

"Thanks Mina" I say and hug her which is pretty out of the norm for me I am not the hug people type.

"Anya can I do one thing?" She asks her eyes go all wide and watery.

"Sure" I reply then regretting it.

"Can I touch your ears?" She pouts. I feel my doggy ears twitch but nod. She pulls to see if there real then I change back real quickly and get out of the tree.

Serena POV

Wow was all that was going through my head after hearing Sax's story. Then I notice Anya and Mina were down from the tree.

Anya comes and sits next to me and her eyes stay down ward.Aww she so adorable I hug her and whisper it'll be okay. She smiles. We all decide to still leave tomorrow and we would meet at the airport at 7. I ask Mina and Lita to drop Anya at my house since it's on there way home.

"Darien can I talk to you?" I ask he turns but then tells Sax to go to his apartment.

"What about Serena?" He asks

"What if we help Sax and Anya get together. The truly care about each other. She's just shy and he's just scared to rush her. That both just need some help."

"Yeah I guess we could help them out. And I guess Paris would be the perfect place." He smiles." Can I drive you home?"

"Sure" I nod then smile.

Sax POV

I'll go to Darien's house later. I spot Anya at her cousin's house she waves goodbye to the others.

"Anya"I call after they leave before she goes in.

"Sax what is it?" She asks avoiding my eyes.

Oh got to think quickly can't make up a stupid idea.

"I was thinking maybe we hook-up your cousin Serena and my cousin Darien. They would make a cute couple." I say. Stupid I mutter inward. Anya and I would make a cute couple.

"Oh sure they do seem to like each other. Maybe we could plan this more tomorrow it would be a long flight" She says softly.Hmm maybe this wasn't a stupid idea I get to spend more time with my angel.

"Yeah Sure. See you tomorrow Anya."I say then turns to go.I hear her whisper bye.

Anya's POV

There he goes. I should have told him. Well, I'll see him tomorrow.

That's all for now-mail me if you want at ashleeswetspirit@msn.com .