Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ In All the Chaos, She was an Angel ❯ There she goes again... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagayaku: I always though that a Aragorn/Usagi story would be awesome, but I never could find one. So I decided to write my own ^_~ P.S. I don't own LOTR or SM (oh well, I can't have everything =p) I also want to apologize for spelling Aragorn's name wrong in the last chapter, my stupid spell checker messed it up, Sorry ^_^! R&R







Legolas watched as the girl took a flying leap a tackled Boromire to the ground before the second arrow could hit. She stood and held hers hand out in front of her, closing her eyes once more. "What kind of magic is this? She is not an elf. Could she be some type of witch?"

~ o ~ o ~


Aragorn fought of as many orcs as he could, trying his best to get closer Boromire. Just then a pure white glow shone from between the girls hands, she raised them over her head and he realized that it was some type of Jewel, a crystal perhaps. He also realized that the strange orc was going to fire again and she was and open target.


"Cosmic Moon Power!"

And the arrow flew, but not soon enough for a bright light exploded from the crystal and the arrow disintegrated before it could meet its target. But this power didn't stop there, it spread throwing back all of the orcs surrounding them and sending them running in fear. Leaving only one whose task had not yet been complete; he would take the hobbits and kill the other as commanded by his lord.


The hobbits, the elf, and the two men were thrown backwards but not harmed. The light slowly faded away and the girl sank to her knees from lack of energy while the crystal returned to its place within its keeper.


"Wow, what happened?" Pippin asked dazedly from on top of Merry


"You landed on me that's what happened" Merry's muffled voice replied from underneath Pippin "Now get off!" he said pushing Pippin off

"Wow all the orcs are gone" Pippin said astonished


"How observant of you Pip, in case you hadn't notice we've been rescued" Merry said mockingly

Pippin looked around "Oh, I see, in that case lets get out of here"


~ o ~ o ~ o ~


Aragorn gazed around him his eyes finally settling on the only creature left (AN: I am having a memory lapse, what are those things called?) Then he looked over at the girl who was kneeling on the ground apparently exhausted next to a dumbfounded Boromire, who had somehow been healed during the whole thing. The girl was too tired to do anything now, "Legolas, Boromire: Take the girl and halflings and go find Gimili, then meet me by the river"



"But , are you sure you can handle it" Legolas asked worriedly



"I'll be fine, just go"




"Matte!" A weak voice called out "Let me finish it" the girl said as she weakly stood up



"Nay, fair lady you have done your part, now let me do mine. Go with the others" Aragon said determinedly



The Orc growled and pulled out his sword, intent on finishing his mission



Aragorn though tired as he was, drew his " Frodo, wherever you are, I hope that you are safe"

The orc-like rushed at him sword ready to bring a final blow


~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Usagi staggered slightly and lean against the elf for more support, she hoped that that man, whoever he was, would be all right. He was brave and such bravery should not be destroyed. She wanted to help, but she had nothing left, though she didn't quite understand why she was so tired. Sure she had used the crystal, but only for a short period of time. Maybe when she used the scouts' powers it drained her more than she thought.


"Excuse me" a voice stirred her out of her reverie, it was one of the little ones


"Yes" she answered softly


"I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you an elf, witch, human thingy?"


Usagi looked at him confused



Merry pushed Pippin out of the way "Don't mind him, what Pip is trying to say is what exactly did you do back there, and what are you?"


"I guess you could say I used an old family heirloom to kick some youma…err…monster butt" Usagi replied


"But what about the fire arrow" This time it was the elf asking


" That is a technique that my friend uses, I guess you could say, she passed on to me"


Usagi thought back to earlier that day when she had said goodbye her old life. She was sick of destiny and was about ready to tell fate to shove her ideas elsewhere. She didn't love Mamoru he was so cruel. He hurt her and her put her down until all she wanted to do was get away, even Minako had been putting her down lately and she suspected that she might have been sleeping with Mamoru behind her back. Usagi sighed, but that was then, and she had another chance now, she wasn't going to screw this one up.

Heavy footsteps were heard and a short, plump man with a long beard and an axe came puffing up the trail "I…*puff* heard the horn…*puff* and was on my way"



The elf laughed "It's pretty much over now, Aragon is finishing it"



"And who's the girl" Gimili asked suspiciously



"She saved us, she saved me, I owe her my life" Boromire spoke up for the first time in a while



Usagi managed to stand on her own "Think nothing of it"



"What's your name" the elf asked politely



"My name is Usa…" She paused, "Serenity, my name is Serenity, but please call me Serena"


"Ah, to shine bright and steady, untroubled, it is a beautiful name" Said a voice from behind them



"Aragorn! Your all right" Legolas said joyfully



"I am not one to be defeated by a mere orc"



- So his name is Aragorn - Usagi thought to herself - I think I'm going to like it here -
"Where is Frodo?" Boromire asked


"I let him go" Aragorn responded



"Then you did what I could not" He hung his head " I tried to take the ring, I have shamed myself"



Aragorn put a hand on his shoulder "Do not speak that way, you were willing to give your life to save Merry and Pippin, to withstand the power of the ring is a task that many cannot complete. You are a brave man"


Serena smiled "What are all your names, the only names I know here are Aragorn and Boromire"



The elf bowed "I am Legolas Greenleaf, Prince of Mirkwood"

"And I…am Gimili of the Khazad" Gimili said proudly



"Meriadoc Brandybuck here, but please call me Merry"


"Peregrin Took or Pippin or Pip if you prefer"


"Nice to meet you all"


"You really saved us back there if you had not come to our aid the fellowship would be short one member"


"Fellowship?"


"Nine men chosen to guard the Ring Bearer on his journey to Mount Doom, where he will destroy the Ring of Power"


"Ring of Power?" Serena asked



The men exchanged glances and Serena was beginning to think that this ring was something that was very important.

"The Ring forged by Sauron to control all the other Rings of Power" Aragorn stated "It is both great and evil at the same time, Sauron though destroyed long ago has arisen and only the destruction of the Ring will seal his fate"




" One Ring to rule them all

One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them."