Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ Iyari's Memories ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Iyari's Memories.

Iyari looked down at the bundle in her arms, a small tuft of brown hair peeking out from beneath its cap.

"She will be known as Aphrodite." Aprodite let out a small gurgle, gripping Iyari's finger softly.

Matitia stepped into the room quietly, followed by her nurse and ran towards the bed.

"Mama!" Matitia went to climb onto the bed but stopped, seeing the look on her mother's face.

"Matitia, you have a new sister. Her name is Aphrodite." Iyari motioned for Matitia to climb gently onto the bed and lifted Aphrodite slightly for her to see.

"Frodite." Matita spoke in awe, sucking her thumb.

~*~ END OF FLASHBACK ~*~

Iyari sighed softly, remembering the birth of her second beloved daughter. She stroked her stomach, feeling the flutters. She had yet again formed an union with a God. She had not seen Matitia's or Aphrodite's fathers again, she hoped this time he would come back.

Iyari remembered the sweet, gentle caresses of Artemis, and the pleasure Starius had given her. She would someday tell her daughters about their conceivement, the task they will have to handle in the future.

Iyari heard Matitia's melodic laugh and Aphrodite's sweet voice as they called her.

"Mom?"

Iyari left her bedroom and took them both into her arms, embracing them.

Matitia was about to speak when shouts and clangs of metal erupted from the courtyard. They ran to the window, seeing the fight.

"Oh merciful Zeus, the boys are fighting again." Iyari grabbed her cloak and fastened it around her neck. "A Queen can never take a day off, can she?" Iyari muttered, strolling to the courtyard, her two daughters following.

"You boys stop it! Why on heavens are you fighting?"

"We're sorry, your majesty." One boy said bowing in respect and winking slightly at Matitia.

"We were just practising for dueling practise." Another boy told Iyari, giving her a slight bow also.

"If you was practising dueling, why on earth are some of you injured? Matitia, Aphrodite, sort out the two boys. If I hear another scuffle, I will sort some of you out personally." Iyari said, looking mighty angry as she walked back into the castle.

She laid down on her bed with a protested sigh, the stress not good for her baby.