Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ The Beginning - Matitia's P.O.V ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3 : The Beginning Part I - Matitia's P.O.V

~*~ Stables ~*~

Matitia sat the boy down and bathed his wounds with iodine. She ignored his curses of pain and gently wiped all the dirt away.

"Why was you fighting? My mother disapproves of it so much nowadays."

The boy snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her down onto his lap.

"They are mighty jealous and spiteful of boys from Earth. They think we're all scum." He looked at Matitia intently, playing with the curls of her hair.

She didn't move away, instinctively resting her head against the crook of his neck.

"They shouldn't fight you because of that. If you are an Earth boy, then why are you studying here? I just realised, I never got your name."

"My name is Andrew, your name is Matitia. Everyone knows because of your beauty, like you have been blessed by the Gods." He watched her small heart shaped face blush, making her look more beautiful. She listened, wanting to know more.

"I've been here as long as I can remember, before Aphrodite's birth. I've met my real parents a few times but I regard Iyari as my real mother. She looked after me, along with the rest of the other boys and you. But I think Iyari requested for me to study here, to learn more about other kingdoms."

"Earth has little alliances. Only us and Mars. That's perhaps the princess Mars fancies you." Matitia said in a slight bitter tone,

"Never the less, Iyari still wants alliances between all the planets. It'll never happen though, considering all the other royals are suffering from famine, drought and war. You never have to worry Matitia, your the girl for me."

Matitia looked at him in shock, wondering how he could so easily read her thoughts. She gently traced a pattern on his arm, remembering her childhood.

"I remember when I was a child, I went to my mother's rose garden. The roses bloomed beautifully, their scent was divine. I was only five or six at the time. I went to pick one of those beautiful roses and a thorn pricked me as I touched the stem."

"I saw your tears and kissed them away, kissing the cut too. I remember the vowel we made, I always remember it when I see you laughing." Andrew finished for her, kissing her yellow blonde curls, smelling her angelic smell.

"I remember the vowel also. I dare not utter it, in case it jinxs us both." Matitia whispered in a scared voice, slightly curling up against Andrew.

"When we are sixteen, we will give ourselves to each other - our hearts, our desires. We will belong to each other only." He said softly, lifting up Matitia's chin.

"I want to marry you Matitia, I'm sure mother'll approve."

Matitia hesitated as she spoke "I love you, I will always love you. Right now, all I see in my future is you." She stroked his cheek softly, pressing her rosy red lips to his. All she wanted right now was him and his body against her.

Andrew sensed her need and picked her up slightly, still kissing her as he laid her down on the clean hay. Their desires began to build as they removed restricting clothes, unaware of the two figures watching.