Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ Iyari's New Form ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Iyari's New Form

"What will happen to me? Will I become the Crone in my own kingdom?"

"No, Iyari. You will become the person who tests all the successors of your daughters. There is no balance between good and evil, only one person can harness the powers of both."

"Me?" Iyari asked quietly, looking at the ground.

"Iyari, you will become many forms in thousands of years. You will become immortal, only dying when you are defeated and then only when your reborn, you can carry on."

"Will I ever return to my normal self, Star?" Iyari asked, wanting to know more.

"You will not, unless it is needed. You will become Sailor Giga, the final battle the Saviour will have to face. The Saviour will have a mixture of good and evil, like yourself but before she is reawakened, you will start off new evil clans to fight the children Matitia and Aphrodite produce. I cannot tell you anymore then that, Iyari."

"Make me Sailor Giga, Star. Give me the henshin."

"Do not transform until Matitia and Aphrodite have left. I love you, Iyari, our daughter is beautiful. I will come for her tomorrow night."

Starius kissed Iyari passionately, putting the henshin in her hand as he morphed into a small ball of golden light. He floated up to the stars, twinkling brightly.

She looked at the henshin and gripped it, going back to her castle.