Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ Matitia's Moon Welcome ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Matitia awoke, her body covered in a soft blanket. Blue skies showed through her windows as she sat up and stretched.

"Morning baby." she cooed to her bump, patting it as she felt the kicks. "Babies."

That word was still new to her, her pregnancy now in full bloom. She had only a few weeks left before the little darlings were born. She let her thoughts drift back to her old home. She missed Aphrodite, especially her deceased mother. A soft knock interrupted her thoughts.

"Good morning, Matitia. What would you like to eat today?" A maid politely asked, making her bed in the process.

"I don't feel like anything today. Thank you Isabelle." Matitia turned, her nightdress showing off her curves perfectly.

The maid nodded humbly before squeaking. "Mistress, I must fetch the midwife and the King!" She turned on her heels and ran down the corridors before Matitia could speak, pain shot across her tummy.

Hours later, Artemis paced outside her door, waiting for the safe delivery of his grand daughters. His weary eyes looked up at the midwife as a gracious smile lit up her face.

"Congratulations your highness! Your daughter has had three little girls."

He released a sigh of relief, following the woman inside and grinned at his daughter.

"Papa." She whispered with joy, tears glistening in her eyes.

"I've decided what I'm going to name them Papa."

"What are the wonderous names, my dear Matitia?" Artemis asked, feeling the suspense in the air as the Goddesses waited to bless them.

Matitia wiped her brow and stroked the girl's small blonde curls. "She will be named Selene, after our Goddess."

Artemis smiled at Selene and tickled her toes, hearing her gurgle.

"This quiet beauty will be Jessica. She holds the essence of my mother, it felt so right to choose her middle name."

Jessica looked oddly at them both, sucking on her thumb as their eyes drifted to her younger sister.

"This little terror is called Alyssa." Matitia laughed with a soft melody at her Papa's shocked look. The little girl laid there, kicking her feet in the air hard. Her foot hit Artemis softly and he laughed a manly laugh.

"They are all sweet little girls, Matitia. They will soon become ladies of the Moon."

Iyari watched from Matitia's balcony with a motherly smile. "Good luck my dear daughter."

The curtains fluttered, her form disappearing as stars twinkled in midday sky.