Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Senshi Saga ❯ Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Part 4 ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Jewel Senshi
By Sakura
Part Eleven: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Part 2

"Are you all right Arielle?" she heard a voice say as she struggled back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and saw a man with short silver hair bending over her.
"W-who are you? Where am I?" she managed to ask once her head stopped spinning.
"Thank Serenity you're not hurt badly. What happened Arielle?" he said helping her to her feet.
"Just a minute buddy. Just who the hell are you?!" she said expecting more trouble. "You don't feel like one of those Talamasca creeps."
"Lady Arielle, don't you remember me at all? It's me Prince Tilion. The princess's brother."
"Tilion? That's right. Serenity did have a brother named Tilion. What are you doing here?"
"That can wait, my lady. First I'd like to know what just happened."
"Looks like my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend showed up and went ballistic when she saw me with him." She finally remembered Alan. "My God! Alan! Where's Alan?!" she frantically searched the area for him but could find no sign of Alan.
"Lady Arielle, I'm afraid the alien took your friend and disappeared. I would've saved him, but they vanished before I could reach them. I'm sorry."
"No! Alan! I've got to find him!" she rushed out of the mall, Tilion grabbed her arm before she could go any further.
"Forgive me my lady, but I can not let you go alone. No telling what that alien's capable of."
"Huh? Right! How could I be so stupid!" she slapped her forehead. "I gotta call the others. This is not a simple kidnapping case here. You're not in New York anymore Ariel." she reached for she SD Venus pin in her purse.
"The others? The senshi? Are they here? You must tell me, my lady? How many of us survived the attack?" said Tilion with utter shock on his face.
"Not now Tilion! This isn't the time or place for this. And stop calling me 'my lady'. My name's Ariel!" she put the pin on her blouse and lightly pressed it. A faint beep sounded and she began to call the other senshi. "De, Mara, Naru, Opal, anybody! Can you guys hear me?"

Opal was in the middle of a class when her communicator beeped. Lucky for her the professor had his back toward the class. She picked up her notebook and bag and snuck out of the class as soon as she heard the beep.
"Ariel? What's wrong? What happened?" she whispered after lightly touching a pin on her shirt.
"Just come to my place. I can't talk about it here."
"Hold on Ariel. I'm on my way. I'll get Raistlin." she rushed down the hall and out of the building towards the campus greenhouse. <Something terrible must have happened. I've never heard her sound so desperate before.>
"Opal!" Raistlin said as his girlfriend burst into the greenhouse. He knew something was wrong from the expression on her face. "No need to tell me, love. Just tell me where to go."
The two quickly ran for his car and leapt into it. Within seconds they were speeding to Ariel's house.

"Naru, Mara, De, come in you guys!"
"Maxfield, can I see you for a second?" Naru said coming from behind her mother's store.
"What's wrong Naru-chan?" he asked once they left the store.
"Shh. Ariel, what's up?" she asked her SD Mercury pin.
"It's Alan! Just come to my place, okay? Opal's on her way." Ariel sounded heartbroken.
"She sounds terrible. What happened Ariel?" asked Nephrite.
"Just get over here!" was all she could say.
"I'll call Mara and De. We'll be right there."said Naru.
"I'll drive you over as soon as you've reached Mara and De." he said.
"No way Neffy. You've got to stay here and cover for me if mom shows up. Bye!" she quick kissed him and ran out of the store before he could even think of anything to stop her.

"Mara! De! It's Naru! Don't answer, just get over to Ariel's ASAP!"
"C'mon De! We've got senshi business!" said a raven haired girl as she pulled her pale blue haired companion out of the arcade.
"Aww De! I almost got that Sailor Moon doll!" she whined as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"I'm sure he's ok. Ariel, don't worry you'll get him back." said Salem. He was watching her pace back and forward across the kitchen. <She's really taking this hard. This must be what Princess Serenity went through when Beryl kidnapped Endymion.>
"How can you be so calm Salem! She's got him and we don't even know where she took him!"
"My lady, Ariel, you must calm down. Otherwise you won't be able to think clearly." said Tilion.
"I'm thinking perfectly clear buster! Who do you think you are to tell me to calm down! He's not your boyfriend, he's mine!"
"Ariel, please. Listen to yourself," said Salem.
"Why should I listen to any of you? How do I know you're not in cahoots with that bitch!" she balled her fist and aimed for Tilion. He caught her wrist before the punch landed on his face.
"Ariel, please you have to trust me. If I were on her side, I could've killed you to make sure you didn't follow," said the silver haired prince.
"He's got a point there," added the cat.
"All right. I'll wait for the others to show up then, I'll kill that bitch!" she punched her hand.
"Ariel what's going on?" said several voices all at once. The other senshi had managed to get to her house at the same time.
"I can explain a little but I'm afraid she's not in any condition to give a full explanation right now," said Tilion surveying the group in the kitchen. His eyes stopped when they met a pair of pale blue ones.
"Just who the hell are you?!" asked Mara; fighting pose ready.
"T-Tilion?! What are you doing here!" said De. She burst from Mara's grasp and rushed to the stranger.
"Deana? Is that really you?" he couldn't believe his eyes. <Oh Gods, let it be her.> he prayed.
"Well someone tell me what the hell's going on!!!" yelled Mara.
"Well, he claims to be Prince Tilion. Princess Serenity's brother. But I think De just confirmed it," said Salem smirking at the happy couple.
Mara's and Opal's eyes went wide. Mara went up to him and stared at his forehead, then brushed her fingers across it. Make up came off on her hand and under his silver bangs was a gold crescent moon.
"It is you! Welcome to Tokyo, your highness," said Opal.
"Hey doesn't anyone care about me?!!" cried Ariel bringing everyone's attention back to her. They all had sweatdrops over their heads.
"What's wrong Ariel? You sounded worse than Usagi-chan when she loses at the Sailor V game," asked Naru putting her hand on her friend's shoulder.
"We're here so, spill," said Mara.
Opal glared at her. "Can't you be a little more considerate?"
"Sorry. Tell us, what's wrong?"
"Alan!" she sobbed then started crying her heart out. It was minutes before anyone could get a clear answer out of her.

"The last thing I remember was that bitch blasted me. When I woke up, Tilion was standing over me." Ariel finally managed to tell her friends what had happened at the mall.
"Well, I guess we should head back to the mall. Maybe she left some clues," said Naru.
"Don't think it'll help much. I scanned the area around Ariel and found nothing," said Tilion.
"Is this what she looks like?" asked Opal holding up a sketch she made of Ann.
"Yeah. That's her all right. But she had a flower in her hair. On that side." Ariel said pointing at the sketch.
"Can you discribe it to me? Maybe I could sketch it in. After all it may be a clue," said Opal taking back her sketch and picking up her pencil.
"Excellent idea Opal! This flower may tell us where she's taken Alan," said Salem hopping onto her lap.
Ariel described the flower as Opal's pencil flew across the paper. When she finished the flower, Salem looked up and stared at it.
"Is this the flower she had?" asked Opal once again holding up her sketch.
"That's the one!" said Ariel.
"My god! That's a Kisenin flower!" said Raistlin. "I thought they were all extinct."
"What's a Kise- whachamacallit?" asked Naru.
"Kisenin flower, Naru," said Salem hopping from Opal's lap onto the table. "It's an extremely rare and deadly flower."
"How can a flower be deadly?" asked De staring at Opal's sketch.
"Believe me. This one is. It's not poisonous or anything. At least not in the way you would consider poisonous," said Raistlin.
"What do you mean Raist?" asked Mara.
"What he means is that Kisenin flowers poison the minds of those with weak wills," said Salem.
"It brainwashes people?" said Naru.
"Exactly. Kisenin finds someone with a weak will then possesses him. Once

possessed the person's darkside grows stronger. He becomes consumed with hatred," said Raistlin.
"Then the person goes on to infect other people until an entire planet is under Kisenin's influence. Eventually the planet is destroyed," Salem continued. "Many planets have been destroyed by a Kisenin flower."
"Now that you mention it, I think that's what may have happened back home on Nemesis," said Raistlin. "Anyway that's not important. What is that, we sort of know what we're up against and, that not only Alan but the entire planet is in great danger."
"That's what's causing all this fuss? A flower?!" said De who still didn't get it because she was too busy staring at Tilion.
"Get with the program De! This is no time to be making gaga eyes at Mr. Mysterious over there!" said Mara. Both De and Tilion began turning red.
"Right we gotta go save my Alan before that weed infects him!" said Ariel bursting out of her seat.
"Hold it right there Ariel!" said Naru.
"We don't even know where Ann is," said Tilion.
"I think I do," said a voice from the doorway. They all turned and saw-
"Nephrite! What are you doing here? I thought I told you to cover for me," said Naru.
"I was listening to the news on the radio and I heard them mention a meteor heading for Earth. I know there shouldn't be any meteors in the area. At least not for another few months. So I came here to warn you."
"How do you know there aren't supposed to be any meteors around?" asked Tilion.
"A pleasure to see you again your highness. You should know by now that my powers involve the stars and such."
"You know each other?" said Ariel, staring at Nephrite and Tilion.
"Yes, we've met on a few diplomatic missions," said Tilion only just now remembering Jupiter's prince.
"Anyway that meteor just might be where this Ann is," said Nephrite.
"Ok. Let's go then," said Ariel.
"Wait we can't really be sure that's where she is," said Mara.
"Yeah, and we can't breathe in space. There's no air," said De.
"I think you can. I'm not really sure. My memory's still a little swiss cheesed, you know," said Salem.
"Well, air or no air, I'm going after that bitch and getting MY boyfriend back," said Ariel jumping from her chair again and raised her hand. "Garnet Pow-"
"Wait! Ariel, shouldn't we at least check into this meteor thing before we go charging in? Maybe Amy's computer can tell us more about it," tried Naru.
"NO!!! I'm going and that's final! If you chickens want to stay that's fine. I'm going to get him so stand out of my way! Garnet Power, Make Up!" her body disappeared into a magenta colored light and her clothes changed to her sailor fuku.
"Might as well transform now. There's no way of getting there without a Sailor Teleport and she needs all of us for that," said Opal. The others reluctantly agreed. They would try to reach the meteor with a Sailor Teleport. Opal raised her hand. "Opal Power, Make Up!"
"Amber Power, Make Up!" shouted Naru.
"Onyx Power, Make Up!" said Mara.
"Moon Power, Make Up!" yelled De.
The girls' bodies disappeared into white, amber, black, and pale blue beams of light only to reappear seconds later wearing their senshi fuku.
Raistlin took out a diamond rose and transformed into The Diamond Knight. Tilion and Nephrite transformed into their true forms as well. Nephrite was wearing a uniform similar to his old negaverse one except it was green and brown with a cape. Tilion now wore armor similar to Prince Endymion's except it was white and had no cape.
"Neffy, just what do you think you're doing?" said Naru.
"We're going with you Naru-chan. I'm not going to let you go off somewhere you can get hurt."
"Well, I can take care of myself now. But, I'm not gonna try and stop you. I've learned by now how stubborn you are. You can come just try not to get in our way, ok?" said Naru.
<Was that Naru or Princess Naru talking? She's really changed now she's got her memory back.> he thought.
"Well, are you boys coming or not?" asked Ariel getting extremely impatient.
"We are," said Tilion stepping into the circle of women.
Just as Nephrite and The Diamond Knight were about to join him, there was a crash from one of the nearby rooms.