Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ long time apart ❯ In the bed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hay I'm back with the next chapter and I did put some names in this chapter and more chapters to come…OK let's get started with this chapter.oh 1 more thing this is my first romance story too so I might suck at romance in this story

****************************************************************** *****

Night time came and Serena and Darien were in bed together. Darien was hoping that something would happen. Serena put Miaka to sleep and climbed in bed beside Darien. They talked until Darien decided to kiss Serena. Serena tried to let go and kick him, but instead she gave in. 2 minuets past and Serena broke the kiss. Before Serena could start another kiss, Darien interrupted and said I thought you hated me? No I can't hate you because you're the Miaka father. Also I still love you, but I thought if I still date you the girls would… well you know. No the girls never hated you, Rei had a vision that you died, so we all decided to make excuses to kick you off the team. But " why " Serena asked. But before she could she could ask another question Darien kissed her again. Soon after that they gave in more. When Serena woke up she went to check on Miaka. She was sleeping but whimpering. So Serena picked her up and went back to her room. When she got there Darien wasn't there. After she smelled something cooking she knew it was Darien. He surprised her by cooking her favorite pancakes shaped as hearts. " This afternoon I have a lunch date with Sasmi and her friends Nicole Brandy, Sara, Sarah, and Carloto. " Would you like to come? " Serena asked. Can't I have a job interview to become a doctor. Oh!!! I know a place, It's were I work. Really? Yes I could be your nurse. Great, but where is this place? It's down town by Saint Mary's Church. Really great, so when do we leave? As soon as I change.

They walked all the way down town when Serena bumped into one of the nurse at her work and best friend Bliss. Darien was told that he got the job at Serena's work after his interview. After that Serena, Darien, Miaka, & Bliss went to have lunch with Sasmi, Nicole, Brandy, Sara, Sarah, and Carloto………………………̷ 0;…………………….

(What will happen at lunch?)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

Well, what do you think, does it suck? Any way I hope you liked it… please review! Please review! Please review! I also like constructive criticisms!!!