Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ long time apart ❯ Lunch ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is the next chapter and I am going to make it long, for those people who want it longer….

Disclaimer I do not own sailor moon ^^ Let's start the story right away I hope you'll like it very much!!!

~

They walked to reashanti (which is the restaurant) … When they entered Serena saw some people who made her cry and run out of restaurant. It was Mina, Lita, Ray, and Ami. With their boyfriends Andrew, Ken, Chad, and Greg. Serena ran out of there like a bird. Outside she saw some other people who she wanted to see. It was Hotaru, Trista, Amara, and Michelle. With them were their boyfriends Duo, Trowa, Wufei, and Ouatre. (Surprise Amara and Michelle aren't together). Trista as always saw Serena first. Trista pointed out to the other girls to where Serena was. Soon another person from behind them came running to Serena. His name was Heero. Serena looked up and saw him, but before he could say hello and ask what's wrong Amara grabbed him and threw him very hard out of the way. When Serena saw Amara and the other otter's she got up and hugged them all with excitement.

(5 minutes later)

They all walked back to the restaurant to enjoy a meal together. Serena was hoping none of the other scout's would see her. Unfortunately Hotaru's big mouth opened saying " what do you mean no, Serena!" For saying that she received a punch and a loud scream from Amara. Everyone continued eating except for all the sailor scout's. Now the inners saw Serena and rushed over there. Amara and Michelle blocked their way just in time. They didn't corporate so Amara punched each of them somewhat soft. When Heero woke up he found out that he broke his arm, a black eye, and didn't remember what happened for the past hour. The only thing he could remember was seeing Serena again.

(After lunch at Trista's house)

Everyone was talking to each other except for Serena. " I wonder if any of them still want me around." " No way they seem to not to talk to me at all." Serena said. " So Serena how have you been"? Said a suspicious Mina. " Ahhh? Oh? Fine, how about you"? " We are fine." "What do you mean we"? " Ohhhhhhh nothing much."

(Heero arrived at Trista's house)

Heero walked in the house. He wanted to see two people only. Those people are Serena and Amara. The first person he found was Amara. He ran to her and said, " What the Fuck do you think you were doing bitch"? Asked a pissed off Heero. " What do you mean I was just protecting Serena, you baka." Said a really angry Amara. " Please stop!!!" Serena said mad. When the fight was over Serena left the house to go to the woods.

(5 minutes later)

Darien wanted to go after Serena and so did Heero. Soon they started to fight. Darien didn't bother to fight so he just left looking for Serena. Darien heard a scream and so did the others. When they located to where the scream came from they all just screamed too. Lying there was Serena's unconscious body. They took her to the hospital and waited for what the doctor's would say. They told them that Serena wouldn't remember anything until probly in a month or so. Everyone was very, very sad.

(A week after the incident)

Serena has improved on her memory, but still was ditzy. Serena that night heard voices in the living room. Do you think we should go or stay here? I don't know Heero. I think we should stay because of Serena, but we should go now. Go where Serena thought. She wanted to go after them, but felt like she didn't have to. "OK then were going now"! Said Quatre. They left without knowing that someone knows where they were going.

****************************************************************

What will happen and who really are these boys? If you want to find out please review. Oh and the friends of Serena didn't show up sorry for not putting that! Review soon and I'll write soon!!! Jasmiaka