Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Loss ❯ Memories of Yuriko ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here is chapter 3. Now it's time for some of the action!

Chapter 3: Memories of Yuriko


Michiru was not in the room, but Haruka was. She was sitting on the window seal. She seemed to be in deep thought as she looked out of the window and stared at the chirping birds and the glimmering sun. She was wearing a button up shirt with blue jeans, with her hair neatly combed.

"Haruka?" Usagi asked. "Hi!"

"Oh..." Haruka turned around. "Sorry I forgot you were coming."

"Why are you in here?" Rei asked. "And where's Michiru? She's supposed to go with us today."

"Michiru will not be going with you today."

"Why not?" Usagi asked. "What did we come all this way for then?"

"Sorry, I couldn't contact you in time. Michiru isn't feeling well."

"You sure?" Ami asked. " It cost a lot of money to get here and I was looking really forward to having some fun."

"Is she really sick?" Minako asked.

"It's none of your business."

"I don't think she's sick at all. " Rei smirked. " She's probably making up some crap story to not come with us and make us waste our time."

"Listen!" Haruka yelled. " Shut up now! None of your know what you're talking about! Something terrible has happened. You have no idea, so just go home!" With the she turned around, pointedly looking at the window and not the other people in the room.

"Maybe we should go." Ami said. "I've got some studying to do for that Social Studies test tomorrow."

Usagi paid no attention to her remark. " What happened?" She asked, curious to know what ailed Michiru.

"It's not important."

"Yes, it is...I can tell. " She walked over to put her hand on Haruka's shoulder. "What's wrong?"

Haruka told Usagi to back off and Usagi took her hand from Haruka's shoulder.

"Do you always have to meddle in affairs that aren't yours? Go away! Michiru is in no condition to go anywhere with you."

"Ok, sorry I just wanted to help."

"I don't need your help." Haruka mumbled.

They walked out of the door and shut it behind them.

"Man, was that mean or what? Haruka's being a major bitch today."Rei said angrily.

"She seemed to be upset by something." Ami mused. "I wonder what though."

"She's probably telling the truth. Michiru is sick and Haruka is worried about her." Minako said absently.

"And I really wanted to take Michiru to the karaoke machines!" Usagi stamped.

"It doesn't matter. We can still go." Minako told her.

"Maybe we can find someone else." Makoto told them.

"Ok, we'll look for someone else. But we really should leave them alone." Ami told the others.

"Hi sweetheart!" I kissed her and smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine today." Yuriko said in her beautiful voice. "You?"

"Great, just great. I'm happy to see you."

My stars, she was gorgeous. I don't even know why she chose to be with me. She could have had anyone in the world, because she was so wonderful and talented, but she chose me! The made me feel special.

"I have a surprise for you." I said, fingering the ring in my pocket. " You'll like it..I promise."

"Oh yay!" She clapped her hands. "I love surprises. Hey, this is some special day!....I forgot? Oh man...It's not our anniversary is it?"

We weren't married, but we still loved to celebrate the anniversary of being together. I hoped it was coming up though.

"It's not. Don't worry." I took her hand. "Come on, I wanna take you somewhere."

"I have to go to work today, Michiru. I can't. I was on my way out."

"Call in sick. This is really important."

"I like to save those days for when I really AM sick."

"Oh please? Come on, I promise you'll love the surprise as much as I love you!"

Oh how I only wished!

She smiled. "Okay, fine. This better be good!"

Yuriko........

Haruka walked in. Go away...."Michiru, how are you doing?" She didn't answer. That beast didn't deserve an answer.

"Michiru?" She questioned a little louder, putting her hand on Michiru's back. "Please......Don't do this."

"........"

"Come on now, don't be so difficult. I'm going to go out and get some food, what do you want?"

"......."

"If you're not going to answer, I'll just get you what I'm getting. You ARE going to eat it, you've lost too much weight as it is. You'll make yourself sick."

"......"

"Please....Michiru....Talk to me..."

"........."

"Fine...I'm going now. I'll be back. I know you hid they key, by the way. You can't keep me out. All I have to do is ask the receptionist for a new one."

".........."

" I love you."

"Shut up!"

There you all go, chapter 3. Sure wish someone would R&R! At least leave something, anything in the review thing...Well except flames ^^; I really hate those and will deal with them, but other then that, please tell me what you think!!!!

~Ja