Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Past, New Future ❯ Chapter 5:Past Memories ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Lost Past, New Future

Author: Sweetcece

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, but it would be cool if I did…

A/N: Hey everyone! How did you like the last chapter? Hopefully it wasn't too bad. It took me a long time. In this next chapter, I think I'm going to take a break from the battle scenes and try to straighten up the past stuff. You all are probably confused with the whole marriage thing between Serenity/Serena and Diamond, and probably wondering how Endymion/Darien gets in. In this chapter, I'll try to fix it up. And thanks for the reviews.

Chapter 5: Past Memories

"You have failed me again, Emerald!" Prince Diamond sternly said to her. He was sitting on his throne.

"It wasn't my fault, Prince Diamond," Emerald pleaded. Her pleading face turned nasty, "it's those stupid Sailor Brats fault! If they-"

"Enough!" Prince Diamond yelled, causing her to shut her mouth. "This is your last warning, Emerald. One more screw up, and you will be excluded from the Nega Moon family and banished from here."

Seeing the look in the Prince's eye, she shut her mouth, bowed, and disappeared.

Prince Diamond rubbed his temples, frustrated. He then got up and made his way to the room that held his brother. Even though Emerald failed him those many times, she still was able to collect some energy. The energy she collected went to his brother, Sapphire. That energy brought more color to him and with more energy hopefully coming in, Sapphire will be well soon.

"Soon dear brother," Prince Diamond ran a hand over the clear casket, "soon you'll be able to see the world like we planned…"

*Flashback*

"Wow!" an excited 11-year-old Sapphire ran over to a spot of flowers knelt down. "What's that?" he asked while pointing and gazing at it.

"It's a type of flower. They call it a daisy," a 12-year-old Prince Diamond answered.

Sapphire looked closer at it, "it's pretty," he smiled. "I wish we had some of these on our home planet," his smile ten faded.

"Don't be sad," a 10-year-old Moon Princess said behind the two.

They turned and found a smiling little Moon Princess. "Is this your younger brother, Diamond?" she asked while tilting her head slightly to the side.

Diamond then stood up from the spot by Sapphire, and made his way to her side. He kissed her hand, "Serenity, this is my brother, Sapphire," he then stood up and draped an arm around her shoulder, "and dear brother, this is the beautiful Serenity."

Serenity had a slight pink blush on her cheeks. She curtsied, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Sapphire."

Noticing the blush his brother brought on her face, made Sapphire smile to his face. He bowed in front of her, "no, the pleasure is all mine, Princess." He stood back up, "I finally get to meet what my brother could not stop talking about when he finally got back from the Moon two weeks ago."

"Oh well," she started to fiddle with her hands. "My mommy and I made some Moon cookies today…would you two like some?" she shyly asked.

Diamond looked at Sapphire, and Sapphire at Diamond. Diamond then smiled at the anxious girl, "we'd love to."

She smiled, "great! This way!" she skipped ahead toward the moon castle.

Diamond and Sapphire made their way to the castle. "Do you think we'll be able to live on a planet as pretty as this one?" Sapphire asked with doubt to Diamond.

Diamond looked at his younger brother, "as soon as the Nemesis and Moon make a treaty. I'll then be married to the Serenity, and then the magic from the Moon will bring life to Nemesis. Soon brother," Diamond but an arm around his shoulder to comfort him, "we'll be living on a beautiful planet like the Moon…"

*End Flashback*

Prince Diamond then was back to the present world. "Don't worry Sapphire," he gazed down at the body, "I'll make sure our planet will be as beautiful as we planned. Then when Serenity and I are King and Queen of the Moon, you will rule Nemesis and we will rule this galaxy all together. Wouldn't that be great?" He paused to wait for a replay, even though knowing none will come.

Getting frustrated, he slammed both of his fists on the casket. "Damnit Sapphire! Why wont you wake up?! We're supposed to be here together! Helping each other out, being there for one another…" he shakily said. After a few moments, he gathered himself together. He then stood up, with anger in his eyes, "it's because of him. If Endymion didn't exist, I'd be married to Serenity right now, her ruling by my side, and you would be awake and ruling the new beautiful Nemesis…"

*Another Flashback*

"Hey Serenity," an eighteen year old Prince Diamond stood at their usual meeting spot, by Lake Selen. He watched as Princess Serenity, now fifteen, almost sixteen, was happily walking towards him. A smile grew on his face. He no longer was staring at a little, cute, blond, pig haired girl, but now a much taller, well-formed, beautiful young woman. Her hair was still in the royal style, but her hair was now down to her calf, and had a slight tint of silver in it, showing her maturity. The dress she wore was nicely fit to her womanly form, with the long slender legs. Her cute pink lips were in a smile from ear to ear, and her sky blue orbs staring at him with happiness. "You look happier than usual."

"Why shouldn't I be?" she said with a giggle. She graved Diamonds muscular arm, and wrapped her two slender arms around it. They faced the lake, watching the birds on it. She then placed "I will be sixteen in about two months, and then we will marry and our planets will become one." She then sighed, "Your dream for your planet will finally come true."

"Yes," he sighed before leaning over and kissing her on her forehead, "and that's not all I have dreamed about," he then pulled her in front of him and smiled down at her. He gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Diamond," she playfully hit him on his hard chest. She looked up at his loving violet eyes, that were somewhat covered by his chin length silver hair. "I know how you feel about me, but-"

"But," he started to finish for her. He looked at the ground to finish, "you'll never feel the same way," he let out a sad sigh.

Seeing the glum look, she put her left hand to his cheek. He put his right hand over hers and rubbed a little into hers. "I didn't say never…" She looked at him, but he still looked away, until she made him look at her. His hopeful violet eyes looked in to her sincere sky blue ones. She smiled at him, "It's just right now you're my best friend. I mean, we've known each other for six years now. Who knows," she paused. "Some day the feelings might be neutral."

A smile finally grew on his lips. He pulled her against his well-built chest. At first, she was stiff, but relaxed when he started to run his fingers through her hair. She laid her head on his chest, and he put his head on hers. Her hands were placed on his chest, his other arm wrapped around her body, protectively. He then whispered into her hair, "I can only wait for that day."

Letting a nice silent moment pass, she just relaxed in his protective care.

When it started to get late, she spoke again, "will you be coming to a get together my mother planned for next week? All the Royalty of the planets in the inner galaxy will be there."

"I'm sorry, but my father wants to show me how a kingdom is properly ruled. He wants to make sure I don't screw up when I become King."

She then pulled back, able to look up at him. "Oh, but Diamond," she whined, "these get togethers are SO boring with out you there. I won't be able to go sneak off and do something fun without your help." She then gave her cute pout, looking him straight in the eyes.

He then started to back away from her, "don't look at me like that." He put up his hands to try to block her out, but she just pulled them away from his face. He slumped and sighed. That's when she smiled. He smirked at her, "you know I can not resist that face."

She then jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug. "I know. So?"

"So," he hugged her back, "if I leave early tomorrow, and get started on my training early, I might finish in time for it."

"Thank you."

~~~

The night of the inner planet get together was finally here. Prince Diamond couldn't wait. He managed to have gotten everything done and early. He wanted to surprise her before everything started.

When he arrived, he was greeted by the Queen of the Moon, and another man and woman. "Oh Prince Diamond. I wasn't expecting to see you until tonight," the Queen said while approaching him. He was about to bow, until she interrupted him, "there is no need for that. You are practically family now," she said then she hugged him.

While giving her a hug, he explained, "well I wanted to surprise Serenity."

The Queen finally let him go, "she will be." She then remembered her two guests, "oh! I'm being so rude. Prince Diamond, this is King Kenchin, and his wife, Queen Karu. They are King and Queen of the planet, Earth," she introduced.

They did their proper greetings. "So, you are the lucky lad to have been able to get the Queen's beautiful daughter," King Kenchin said while patting Diamond on the back.

"Yes. I am very lucky," Diamond responded.

"Well, you most likely want to see my daughter. She's at Lake Selen," the Queen said. She was about to tell him about the other visitor, but he was already on his way.

He was going through the woods, which lead to the lake. He then spotted her. She was sitting at the bench they always met. She looked a little tense. He was about to approach her, but another figure did. The figure was a young man, the same age as him. He had jet-black hair, and midnight blue eyes. He was about the same built as him, also. The young man wore the cloths as of from the Royal family from Earth.

The young man made his way behind Serenity. Diamond could hear him. "Why did you go, my sweet little Serenity?" he said smugly, "it was just starting to get fun."

She jumped up and faced him. Anger was written all over her face. "You shall NOT address me as so!" she spat. "And you will stay away from me. Prince Diamond will not approve of you touching his fiancée."

The young man laughed, this caused Diamond's blood to boil. "He does nothing for you. I, Prince Endymion from Earth, on the other hand, will make a better husband then he could ever be."

"My Diamond will always be a better-" but before she could finish, Edymond took her in his embrace, and kissed her. Diamond was about to go over there and make the planet Earth have one less Prince, but then stopped when he heard a moan come from Serenity.

Next thing he knows, Serenity slapped Endymion and then ran to the castle. Prince Endymion just stood there, dumbfounded. Diamond would have gone to beat the crap out of him, but he was worried about her and went after her. She almost made it inside, but then Diamond graved her and pulled her into his embrace. "Diamond!" she exclaimed.

"What did he do to you?" Diamond said with a low, dangerous sounding voice.

Seeing the fire flare in his eyes, she answered, "it's nothing, Diamond. Don't worry." Her worried face then turned to the happy one he always loved, "I can't believe you got here early!"

He eyed her, he knew she was covering up something, but if she wanted him to know, she would let him.

~~~

Over a month, Diamond was busy again with the while King stuff, and Serenity was left alone with the Prince of Earth. The King and Queen of Earth wanted to stay on the Moon for awhile. They needed a break, and of course Endymion was brought with them. Diamond would call to get updates on Serenity, and every once in awhile visit her. He found out that Endymion apologized and him and Serenity were becoming good friends. A month before the wedding, Diamond was able to visit Serenity after a week of not seeing each other.

"I've missed you so much," Diamond said while giving Serenity a hug.

"Yeah," Serenity said half heartily.

The way she said that, made Diamond a little worried, "Serenity?" he made her look in his eyes, "what's wrong."

Tears started to collect into her eyes, she then clutched to him, "I can't marry you. I'm sorry," was the only thing she said before kissing him on the cheek and leaving. He was dumbfounded. After getting over his shock, he followed her out to where they always met. When getting there, he saw the crying Serenity go into Endymion's arms. He comforted her. She then looked up at him and smiled.

"He'll understand," Diamond barely could hear her in her low voice, "he's my best friend. He knew I didn't feel the same as he did for me. Soon he'll understand and be happy for me."

"I hope so," Endymion whispered back.

"I love you , Endymion," she whispered, with love in her voice, before tip toeing up to his face.

"And I love you, too, my sweet little Serenity." He then closed the gap and kissed her with passion.

Diamond left after that. He couldn't handle it anymore. Anger, pain, betrayed, hurt, all those bad feelings went through him. He then ran to the farthest place he could go. It was the dark planet, the Nega Moon. He felt the way it sounded. He walked around for who knows how long. He sat against a dead tree. He put his head in his hands, "Serenity…how can I get you back?"

"Prince Diamond…" the darkness evilly said.

"Wh-who's there?" Diamond shuddered while standing up.

"I am your answer…"

*End of Another Flashback*

"Prince Diamond," a voice brought him back from the past.

Diamond growled, "what is it Wise Man?"

"I think I have a plan that will bring back your brother, and have your Princess at your side," Wise Man said.

Diamond eased his anger, "I'm listening…"

~~~

"So what are these?" Serena asked while holding up an object.

"It's a communicator," Amy started to explain, "so if we ever get in trouble, or need each other quickly, you just hit this button, and talk into it. We'll be there in a flash, well hopefully."

"Good job, Amy," Luna congratulated the newest member of the group. "Now, there is more then just finding the Moon Princess," when Luna paused, everyone looked at her. "We must also find the Silver Imperial Crystal."

"What is that?" Serena asked another question.

"It's a crystal that is pure, and magical. I don't know much about the Moon, but I know that only the Royal Moon blood line can use it," Luna told them.

"So how do Amy and I fit into this?" Ray finally asked a question.

"You are two of the guardians of the Moon Princess. There are two more; Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus. If we find them, they could help us look for the Moon Princess and for the crystal. The sooner the better. I would tell you more, but I don't know much. All I know is that I need to reawaken the inner Scouts of the Galaxy, find the Moon Princess and the crystal, and protect her from the new evil that has arrived."

Amy saw the tired looks everyone had, she got an idea. "Hey, since tomorrow is Saturday, why don't you guys stay the night, here? You guys can call your parents," Amy suggested.

"What about your parents? Will they mind?" Serena asked, concerned.

"My parents are divorced. My dad is somewhere in Greece, he's a painter. My mom is on the late sifts at the Takeuchi Hospital. She's a doctor there."

"Then," Ray stood up from the ground, everyone looking at her, "let's have ourselves a sleepover!"

Amy and Serena smiled at Ray's excitement. They were tired, but they didn't get much sleep with the three of them chatting as the three little school girls, they are.

~~~

Lita was in the local grocery store, Saturday early afternoon, shopping for dinner that tonight. Her parents invited Ken and his family over for dinner. Her family, and Ken's family have been great friends since Lita and Ken were only in dippers.

Lita was going through her list again, "chicken…rice…curry mix…fresh veggies…" Lita started to list things aloud. She stopped when she noticed a familiar blond headed friend. "Hey Mina!" Lita waved at the girl.

Mina looked up from her shopping list to the voice, "Lita! Hey girl!" She then walked over to Lita. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh well, my mom sent me out to get a couple of things for tonight," Lita answered.

"What's tonight?" Mina tilted her head slightly.

"Well my mom invited Ken and his family over for dinner tonight. It's kind of a ritual we do. We try to have dinner, at least, once every two weeks. Our families are close," Lita explained while looking through her basket to double check.

You could see little devil horns growing out of Mina's head. She had a sly smile while asking the next question, "so, how close are you and Ken, really?"

A blush grew on Lita's face, "I don't know what you are talking about!" Lita nearly screamed. "Ken and I have been best friends since we've been in dippers! When I was at my first school, even though it wasn't the same as his, he was always there for me. When the bullies picked on me, when I wasn't as tough, he beat them up. He's always been there for me…" Lita trailed off. `Do I really like Ken?' Lita thought.

Mina saw Lita zone out. `Time for the match making Mina to do her job!' Mina smiled at the thought, `but I'll need help.' She started to rub her chin, then a light bulb popped up. "Well Lita, it's nice seeing you zone out and all, but, Andrew and I got plans tonight. See ya later!" Mina then skipped away, and paid for her stuff.

"Huh, what? Oh Mina, did you say something?" Lita looked around the empty isle. She shrugged, and then went in line to pay for her groceries.

~~~

"CHAD! How many times do I have to tell you!?" Ray did her usual arguing, about who knows what, with Chad for the day.

Chad was putting his hands together and was bent over, "I'm SO sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry!" he begged and pleaded.

Ray let out a angry `huff', "whatever Chad. Just don't do it again."

Chad said `thank you' a billion times before Ray and Chad joined Serena, Amy, and Greg at a booth. "So, how was your girls day yesterday?" Greg asked, changing the subject, "did you get your studying done, Amy?"

Amy turned to Ray and Serena. She looked at them for an answer, seeing the blank stares, she started, "well umm…I went to my class and…" she paused trying to think.

"But," Serena entered here, "then she bumped into Ray and I, so we had a study party at Amy's last night." Serena then smiled because Ray and Amy looked relived at her answer.

"So you mean, you stayed up all night gossiping about us hunky guys?" a voice came from the side of them. Actually, the voice came from behind Serena since she was sitting on a chair beside the booth. Amy and Greg sat on one side, Ray and the begging Chad were sitting on the other side.

Serena then turned to the voice, "aren't we full of ourselves?"

Darien smiled down at the joking blond, "of course."

"Hey, Dare, get a chair and have a seat," Chad finally said something besides `I'm sorry.'

He did as asked, and the only space left was right next to Serena. "So what's on the agenda today?" Darien asked everyone.

"Chad and I have to go help Grandpa with the store soon," Ray said.

"Amy's going to help me study for the AP Government Test on Monday," Greg shyly said, with a slight blush on his cheek, matching Amy's.

"Why wasn't I informed on any of this?" Serena eyed all of them.

"Well sorry, but we gotta jet. See you guys later," Ray waved while dragging Chad behind her. Ray winked at Amy, hoping she'll catch on. `Good. Now if Amy get's my point, she'll leave Darien and Serena alone.' Ray had been feeling these weird arias from the two, as if they were meant to be closer than what they were now. Luckily, Amy was as smart as Ray thought she was.

"Hey Greg, I got to stop by the library, so we need to leave now to get some good studying in," Amy said while getting up. Greg looked at her, confused, but then saw the look she gave him.

"Okay, well, see ya later, Serena and Darien," Greg and Amy waved goodbye.

Serena and Darien, on their part, were a little dumbfounded. Darien felt there was something fishy going on, but didn't mind, since him and Serena were finally alone for once. Maybe then he can figure out these strange things that are going through him when she's around. "Hey Serena," she finally looked over at him, "I guess we are the only two left."

"I guess," Serena sounded a little disappointed.

"Don't sound too disappointed," he sarcastically said. "Well, I was just thinking maybe we could go walking around since it was a nice day, then head to the park for some ice cream, but since you sound-"

"Ice Cream!" she squealed. She then stood up and graved his hand, "let's go!"

A smile went on Darien's face when Serena's graved his hand. It wasn't unnoticed to the smiling blond from behind the counter. Darien and Serena exited to their destination, while they left a dorky smiling Andrew swindling something in his mind.

~~~

Darien and Serena were walking through the local park. They first took a sterol through town, looking at all the stories they wanted to, then as promised, Darien took her out to get some ice cream.

"You are so dull, Dare," Serena spoke her opinion. She then smiled, with a little drool, "on the other hand, double chocolate chip is YUMMY!" After the sentence, she started to devour her ice cream.

While she devoured her ice cream, Darien ate his slowly. He then decided to voice his opinion, "you shouldn't eat your ice cream so fast, or-" he stopped his sentence, seeing Serena graved her head and sway a little. He sighed and threw the rest of the ice cream away. "Or you'll get a brain freeze," he finished his sentence with a shake of his head. He then helped her over to a bench, "and I thought you were actually smart, Meatball Head." Leaning back against the bench, he relaxed, with his arms extended over the back of it.

She glared at him, and then did the same as he did, relaxing against the bench. Her brain was starting to defrost, and she let out a sigh. She had her eyes closed, but when she opened them, in front of her was an amazing sight. There was a lake, and the sun was shining nicely on it. The lake helped her relax more, but she couldn't shake the feeling of déjà vu. That's when she sort of zoned out…

*Flashback*

Serena was looking out to the beautiful lake in front of her. She was relaxing on a bench, with company beside her. An arm then wrapped around her shoulder. Looking over, she saw a smile written on her company's face. Seeing this, she smiled back, closed her eyes, and leaned her head on to his shoulder…

*End Flashback*

Darien was shocked and almost jumped when Serena leaned over on his shoulder. However, he responded. His arm then wrapped around her shoulder, and pulled her closer. His head then laid on top of hers, her sweet scent went through his nostrils. All of a sudden, a scene went through his mind…

*Another Flashback*

Darien looked down at the lovely creature in his arm. Her sweet scent went through him, and made his insides twist, and his head feel light. He then felt the bundle breath in deep, "mmm…you smell like roses, Endymion…"

*End Another Flashback*

"Endymion…" Serena whispered. This brought Darien back from the scene. Saying that word made Serena jump up, eyes wide. Her hands were over her mouth.

Darien was staring at her eyes, looking for answers. "Serena?" he barely whispered. His eyes were scanning hers, but then their eye contact was interrupted when an explosion came from beside them.

~~~ (A little before the flashbacks) (Another part of the park.)

Lita was running a little late, so she decided to cut through the park to get to her house in time. She was almost out of there, when a laughing couple caught her eye. She stopped in her tracks.

The couples didn't notice her at first, but they noticed her a few seconds later. The guy was a little taller than Lita, with dark brown hair. His dark brown eyes darken into almost to a coal color when they gazed at the stunned Lita. Realizing her rude staring, Lita finally said something, "Hey Jared."

Jared just stared at Lita, not saying a word. The girl on Jared's arm looked at the two with a puzzled face, "baby, who's this girl? Do you know her?"

He looked at Lita, then back at the girl, "no." Lita's heart shattered at that one word. He then faced Lita, "sorry, you must be mistaking me for someone else." Jared then walked away, with Lita, tears starting to collect in her eyes.

It shouldn't hurt so much, but it did. Lita ran from there, trying to hurry home. Even though she wanted to get home, God must have thought other wise because that's when she bumped into someone, groceries scattering and her falling on her butt. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going-" she started to explain with a shaky voice and tears coming streaming down her face. She started to gather everything up.

"Lita?"

Lita looked up from the ground to find two concerned hazel eyes. `No, why is he here now?' Lita thought before continuing to gather the groceries. She wiped her tears with her sleeve, "Ken, what are you doing here?" she said still with sadness in her voice.

"Lita? Are you okay?" he asked while helping her with her groceries.

She picked up the bag, with everything inside, and beamed a fake smile at him, "yeah, I'm just fine."

Ken looked at her and didn't believe her, "Lita," he sternly said her voice. He then took the bag of groceries, placed them on the bench next to them and made her look him straight in the eyes; "I know there's something wrong. What is it?"

Lita was going to tell him she was just fine, but looking into his eyes, she couldn't lie to her long time friend. Next thing Ken knows, Lita is clutching his shirt, and sobbing into it. "It's Jared! I just saw him, and he act as if I was no one, that nothing actually special happened between us." She cried out.

Sadness placed his worried emption. He then whispered to her, "why must he always have a place in your heart?" Her head then wiped up, a confused look on it. Ken smiled down at her and wiped away her tears with his thumb. Gazing into her eyes, she barley heard the last part, "…when will I have a place there? Lita…am I not good enough?" (A/N: I love that phrase. Seiya said to Serena. `Am I not good enough…' My eyes were watery. ~_~. Sorry, continue to read…)

She was shocked tremendously, well, maybe not. She knew he had feeling for her, but thought they would always stay friends. "Ken…" she whispered. Her eyes were about to water again. `W e can't be more than friends,' she thought while his lips got closer to hers. Her eyes started to close, `what if we break up? Then I wont have my best friend by my side anymore…' was the last thing she thought before a person bumped into them.

Ken and Lita looked over and saw a bunch of people running and screaming. They were curious why, but was answered by a roar that came from a pink lion monster, charging at them. "Lita!" Ken shoved Lita behind him, "when I distract it, you run for safety!"

"No! I won't leave you! Ken-"

"Lita!" he yelled at her, "I don't want to see you hurt and I will never forgive myself if anything happened to you." The monster then stopped a few feet away from them. It heard the conversation, and started to laugh.

"That was so sweet, lover boy. Well then I guess I'll have to take her energy first, so you will see her suffer!" The monster then ran at him, and ran its claws through his stomach. Blood started to gush out of it.

"Ah!" Ken screamed while falling to the ground, clutching his stomach.

"Ken!" Lita ran to his side. Ken had a deep gash where the claw had struck, and the blood didn't look like it was going to stop soon. The monster would have attacked again but then a rose hit in front of him. The lion looking monster looked over at the rose thrower, and decided it had enough energy, and left. "Ken! Ken! Speak to me!" Lita pleaded while trying to keep him awake.

Ken shuddered, "Lita…" he reached his hand toward her, "…you're-you're ok-" he tried to say, but then loss conciseness.

"KEN!"

to be continued…

Sweetcece: "Phew.." -_-;*wiped sweaty forehead* "That was my longest chapter."

Ken: "Hey! What happens to me?!"

Sweetcece: "Hey!" o\_/o*eyes him* "You're suppose to be knocked out!"

Ken: *looks around, then plops back down*

Sweetcece: "That's better." ^_^ "Well I guess you readers must read the next chapter to see what happens to poor Ken…and if there are no reviews, I guess he'll just have to die off…"

Ken: O_O;;

Sweetcece: ^_^; "I'm just kidding Ken, lay back down!"

Ken: *slowly lays back down*

Sweetcece: "Next chapter, `Thundering Jupiter' or something that deals with Jupiter coming in."

Serena: "Who am I ending up with? I'm a little lost." o_o??

Sweetcece: "Well you are suppose to be with Darien/Endymion, but…if the reviewers want you to be with Diamond, maybe I'll change it. So…"

Diamond: "Reviewers! Vote for me! I'm am the best character that should be Serena/Serenity!"

Darien: "Hey!" *steps in front of him* "Don't vote for him! I'm destine to be with her, so reviewers, tell Sweetcece to get that stupid idea out of her head, and to let destiny run it's course."

Diamond: "Don't be so rude. Now if those reviewers want me and Serena/Serenity to be together, so be it."

Darien & Diamond: *take out swords and start dueling for the love of Serena* (Darien)~>------ *clang* ------<~(Diamond)

Serena: *starry eyed*

Lita: "Who cares about that! Hurry up and R&R so Sweetcece can finish this. Ken's danger…"

Ken: *sits up* "No I'm-" *sees Sweetcece eyeing him, shuts mouth and lays back down*\

Greg: *pops out of nowhere* "So R&R please!"

Chad: "Where did you come from?"

Greg: *looks over at Chad* "where did you come from?"

Sweetcece: -_-;; *walks away from sword fight and characters popping out of nowhere* "I need a nap…"