Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Past, New Future ❯ Chapter 6: Thunder's Revenge ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Lost Past, New Future

Author: Sweetecece

A/N: Hey ya'll! Thank for the reviews! Do you ya'll get the past a little more? (If not, that's good too. ^_^ It has to be a little confusing till Serena and Darien know their past.) Anyways, chapter 6 is finally here! Will Ken survive, or will Lita lose her old friend? I guess you'll just have to read to see, wont you.

Disclaimer: Don't own Sailor Moon, and never will…-_-…Darn…

Chapter 6: Thunder's Revenge

"Good job, Emerald," Prince Diamond congratulated, "you did your job right, for once."

Emerald scowled at the sort of complement, but then hid it from him, "thank you, Prince Diamond. I'm glad I have pleased you."

"Now," Diamond said with a low, serious tone, "send your minion again and get some more energy."

"Yes. Lionton," Emerald turned to her left, and the lion like creature came out of a portal.

It bowed, "yes, Master Emerald."

"Go and gather energy for Prince Diamond. Get as much as you can, understood?" Emerald demanded.

It bowed again, "yes." With that one word, it went through the portal.

~~~

Lita was lying on the bed, next to Ken, who was still out. They were at the hospital in town. She was staring at the ceiling, seeing the horrible scene flash through her mind…

*After the fight*

"Ken!" Lita screamed when Ken lost conciseness. Worried filled her, and she started to panic. When she looked around for help, she spotted the person who stopped the monster. "Please, help him," she pleaded to the caped hero.

"An ambulance is on its way, but-" he looked over at the blue and red flashes, "I must leave." Hearing the ambulance coming closer, he leapt onto a tree, and disappeared.

Lita stopped gazing at the caped hero, and turned her gaze at her long time friend. The tears continued to flow down her face, she then pulled him closer to her. She laid his head on her lap, and held onto him, "please Ken…you can't leave me…"

The next event happened so fast. The ambulance took Ken and Lita to the hospital. Upon arriving, they found out that Ken had lost a lot of blood, and he was type `O', they didn't have enough. Luckily, Lita was also type `O' and volunteered.

*Present*

That leaves Lita to her situation right now. The bright light was shining into her eyes, giving her a headache. However, she was too exhausted from giving so much blood to care. She had enough strength to turn her head, facing her long time friend. He doesn't look as bad as he was, but he hasn't opened his eyes yet. Lita watched as his chest went up and down in a normal rhythm.

Collecting all her strength, she got up and walked up next to him. She then brushed the hair from his face, and started a conversation with him. "Hey Ken," she then let out a laugh, "it's ironic isn't it? Because you were looking out for me, as always, you never thought about your well being. You were always like that," she smiled at the statement, "every time I was being bullied or hurt, you always came to my rescue." Her smile didn't fade, but fresh tears started to fall. She then sat on the chair next to the bed and graved his hand. She put it against her cheek and her sorrowful expression turned nasty, "I will get that monster back for hurting you. This time it is my turn to give some pain." She got back up and leaned over Ken where she was right next to his ear, "please Ken, and come back to me…" A short kiss was shared and she whispered one last thing before she left the room, "…I love you…"

Right when Lita shut the door, is when there was a stir in the room, "…Lita…"

~~~

"Serena, I think you should probably go home now," Darien said while walking next to her.

Serena continued to walk to her destination, "I will as soon as I know that Lita and Ken are okay."

"It's getting late and I have to study for a big test that's coming in our Psychology class," he hinted to her about that.

"I never said you had to come with me," she said ignoring the hint.

"And leave you alone wondering the streets alone with that monster loss. You could get hurt."

Serena stopped and turned to face him, "Aww…aren't you sweet. I thought you never cared," Serena teased.

"Well I…" Darien grew a blush while trying to come up with an excuse, "I don't think Andrew will forgive me if I let his meatball headed cousin wonder the streets with that monster."

Serena let out a disappointed sigh, "whatever." Her tone changed from a happy one, to a not so happy one, "anyways, I can take care of myself. So do us both a favor, and leave me alone." She then continued to walk toward the hospital.

Darien looked at the figure slowly walking away from him, `she looked kind of sad,' he thought to himself.

`Dah, ya nimrod! She thinks you don't care about her,' that familiar voice intervened again.

`Why would she care?' Darien questioned.

Pausing, he thought he heard something, or someone, hit themselves in the head, `you are a nimrod! How do you get those high grades in school? Cheat?!'

`No,' he mentally looked annoyed at the other voice. `I don't have time for this anyways, what if that monster comes back? And what if it hurts Sailor Moon?'

The other voice let out a sigh, `Dare, take a closer look at her…don't you think she looks a little too much like Sailor Moon?' (A/N: I had to say that sometime in the story. Come on! I get that Tuxedo Mask doesn't look like Darien in the series, because of the mask, but Serena grows orbs on her buns when she changes. She doesn't change anything else. Well Darien's consciousness is smarter than he is, so he sees the resemblance.)

Darien was shocked at the thought, but then did take a closer look at the figure getting father away form him. `Meatball Head…Sailor Moon?' He then shook his head to collect himself, `I can't think of that right now.' He then ran toward Serena, "hey Meatball Head, wait up!"

~~~

Lita was slowly making her way through town. She was already a few minutes away from the hospital. She rounded a corner and nearly fell over. She then caught herself by leaning against a building, "wow, I guess I'm more exhausted then I thought. I'll just-"

Her sentence was cut off by a scream. She turned her head, and found a couple dangling from the claws of the lion monster. "Yes, give me that precious energy. The Prince will be pleased to use it," he chuckled while draining them.

Lita couldn't stand there anymore, or lean. "Hey, scaredy cat! Pick on someone who can fight back!" Lita interrupted his chuckling. She then smirked when it dropped the people and advanced toward her, "bring it on, pussy cat…"

~~~ (After Lita left and turned the corner from the hospital)

"She's what!" Serena yelled at the nurse who was trying to protect herself from Serena. Darien was the one holding Serena back, "how could you let her go out the way she was. After giving that much blood, she must be exhausted! She could get her self hurt!"

"It-it wasn't our fault. She must have snuck out when everyone was busy," the nurse defended herself.

"Serena," Darien tried to hold Serena back from tearing the nurse limb from limb, "it's not her fault. Now calm down or we wont be able to know where Lita went."

"Lita's gone?" a worried voice came from a door.

"Mister," the nurse said sternly, "you are not supposed to be out of bed. You march right back to that-"

"Ken!" Serena wiggled out of Darien's grasp and ran over to him, interrupting the nurse, "are you okay? Do you know where Lita went? Do you know if she's okay?"

The nurse pushed Serena aside, "before you answer any of those questions, you get back into bed!" the nurse demanded. The nurse ignored the threatening comments coming from the fuming Serena in Darien's grasp again, and helped Ken back to bed. She helped him into a sitting position, and then left after he was set.

Serena and Darien sat on the two chairs set on the side of Ken's bed, "the answers to your questions are: I'm fine, I don't know, and I hope so." His head hung low while answering.

Serena, the emotional type, couldn't keep all her emotions in. She launches herself at Darien, for comfort, and started to cry, "what if she's hurt?"

Darien started to comfort her. He wrapped an arm around her and started to rub up and down her back. "Shhh…everything will be okay," he said. He then heard her hiccup, meaning she was almost done crying. He then realized how close she was to him; her sweet scent went through his system. He was almost brought into that sweet dream state, when Ken came in.

"It's my fault," he clenched his blankets beside him.

Serena looked up. Seeing then tears starting to flow down his face, she left the comforting warmth of Darien's arms, to her body's protest, and wrapped her arms around Ken. "It's not your fault. You know how she is. Once one thing is on her mind, she wont-"

"No! It is my fault! She thinks it's her fault that I got hurt," he cried on to Serena. "But I protected her be-because…I-I…I love her," he sobbed into her shirt, and then wrapped his arms around Serena.

After comforting him a few minutes, she made him lay back down. She smiled down at him, "don't worry, Lita will be back, and safe, in no time." As soon as she got a smile from him, she turned to Darien, "I got to make a call, so could you keep Ken company and to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid?"

Darien gave her a smile and Ken, "sure, but don't be too long. I have to take you home soon."

Serena smiled one more time at the two boys, and left out the door. Hiding in a deserted place, she called the other two scouts on the new communicators. "Amy…Ray…we have a slight problem…"

~~~

Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury arrived shortly after the call. Sailor Moon was waiting on the hospital roof for their arrival. Sailor Moon wasted no time, "okay, if we split up, we might find her faster."

Sailor Mercury then pulled out her Mercury mini computer, and started to type, "okay, I've split the city into three sets. Sailor Mars, you take this area," Sailor Mercury pointed, "Sailor Moon, you take this, and I'll cover the rest."

They all nodded, then left the rooftop.

Sailor Moon first checked the area around closest to the hospital. `She could have gotten far. She just given a lot of blood and-' her thought was interrupted by a thunderbolt. She started to run toward it.

~~~(Before the thunderbolt, where we left Lita)

`I really wished I didn't say that,' Lita thought to herself while being thrown against a wall. She pushed herself off the wall, only to be slammed back into it. "Ahhh!" she screamed out in pain.

Lionton smiled. "The names Lionton and I thought you said you would fight back," he pushed her harder into the wall, "then come on, fight back."

Pain shot through out her whole body. `Please…someone…' she begged. An image of Ken in the hospital bed flashed through her mind, `…give me strength…' A green light came from her forehead, and then there was a symbol on it. Not knowing what to do, a phrase came naturally to her, "Thunder bolt…CRASH!" A thunderbolt then came from the sky and struck Lionton.

"Ahh! You stupid human!" Lionton screamed while backing off. "You'll pay for that!"

"I don't think so!" Lita and Lionton looked at where the voice was coming from, "I stand for love and justice, and on be half of the moon…I shall punish you!" the figure then stepped out of the shadow, "I am Sailor Moon!"

"We've been waiting for you," came another voice from the shadows. Sailor Moon was about to turn around, but vines were wrapped around her. "I don't think so, we are prepared this time," the vines then started to drain her energy.

"No!" Sailor Moon tried to struggle, but slowly was losing. Her struggling soon was stopped, and her body going limp, "…please…help…me…"

~~~

Darien nearly gave Ken a heart attack when he jumped up from his seat. "Geez Darien, what's wrong with you?! You scared the-"

"Sorry Ken, but I have to go. I'll-I'll call ya later," Darien then graved his coat, "bye!"

"Darien!" Ken tried to call after him, but he was already out the door. Ken then shrugged and lay down.

On the other hand, Darien was running out of the hospital, breathing hard. `Where is she?! She must be hurt,' he thought while ducking into an empty alley. Seeing no one around, he pulled out a rose, and transformed. When he was Tuxedo Mask, he ran where his heart tugged him, `please…hold on…'

~~~

Lita looked on at the struggling hero. Lita was leaning against the wall, trying to support herself. "Sailor…Moon…" she whispered.

"You shouldn't worry about her," Lionton then advanced toward her again, "now, you will pay for what you did."

Sailor Moon was almost drained of all of her energy, `no…please…Lita…' an object then appeared in her hand. "Lita…" she whispered, and then the object dropped, landing near Lita.

The plant like creature started to laugh, "how does it feel to give your energy to the Nega Moon, Sailor Moon?" it taunted. However, it then dropped her, pain going through its vines. Sailor Moon was then caught by another figure. The plant creature stared at the hero evilly, "Who are you?"

"It won't matter," the caped hero said harshly, "you wont live long enough to remember it."

"That's right, weed breath!" Sailor Mars came sailing down. Mercury then joined her. "And I would back away from thunder girl, pussy cat, or you'll be burned," Mars threatened.

Sailor Mercury then went over to Tuxedo Mask "let me look at her." Tuxedo Mask didn't let go of her, but let Sailor Mercury look at her.

"Is she going to be okay?" you could hear the worry in his voice.

The plant creature saw that it wouldn't live if it stayed, so it had an idea, "well, it was fun, but my master calls. Lionton, take care of them," It then disappeared through a black hole.

"Vineica!" Lionton yelled after her, "you can't leave me like this-"

"You want to see me fight back?" Lita questioned the scared lion. She then stood up with a green object in her hand. She didn't know how she knew, but she turned into Sailor Jupiter. "Then you'll see me fight back…Thunder ball…" electricity collected in her hands, "CRASH!" she through it at Lionton. It turned to ashes after the scream. Lita felt more energy flow through her, and she then smiled toward the crowd, "that was so awesome! And-" she shut her mouth, seeing the serious looks coming from everyone else. She walked over to them, "is she going to be okay?"

Sailor Mercury typed into her computer, "She's lost a lot of energy," she started to explain her stats.

Tuxedo Mask wasn't listening to her, and just stared at the barely breathing heroin in his arms. He then brought her up in a hug, `please…don't leave me…' with that thought, a portion of his energy flowed into her. Realizing this, he pulled her away, and saw her flutter her eyes open. His midnight blue eyes meet her baby blue ones.

Sailor Moon smiled at the sight of the forth scout, "so, what's up with everyone?"

They all were relived and let out that tensions sigh. Sailor Jupiter was about to answer, but was interrupted, "could you leave us alone?" Tuxedo Mask asked. Hearing the tension tone, they didn't question, they left.

Sailor Moon got up from him, and stared at the moon, `wonder what's up?' She decided that the silence was annoying. She turned toward him, "you wanted-"

Before she could finish the question, Tuxedo Mask spoke, "do you know how close we were to losing you?"

She looked at him confusedly, but then smiled, "yeah, but I knew you or my fellow Sailor Scouts would have saved me."

"But what if we never got there?" he said while graving her. "You shouldn't have gone by yourself!" he shook her.

She pushed him away with a hurt and confused look, "but you guys were there and I didn't get hurt." Her serious tone then turned to a normal tone; she then started to rub her chin, "well sort of. Anyways, I should return to-"

He interrupted her once again; "you only got better because I gave you some of my energy! You would be lying on the ground barely breathing if it wasn't for me!"

She looked at him, anger showing. "What's your problem?!" she spat while poking him in the chest, surprising him. "Do you want some sort of praise? Well then I thank you and now I'm leaving." However, she couldn't leave because Tuxedo Mask brought her against him, in a tight hug. Feeling the wonderful warmth of being in his arms caused a pink shade to stain her face.

She was going to question him, but he spoke. It was more of a whisper, she had to ignore the loud beating of her heart to hear him, "I could have lost you, and I could never forgive myself if I lost you."

`Wha? It's as if-if…he cared for my well being,' was Sailor Moon's thought. "Umm…" she tried to say something, but couldn't think of anything.

"Just promise me one thing."

Since he wouldn't let her go, which she wouldn't mind staying there, she said, "sure."

He finally pulled her away, far enough to look eye-to-eye, "don't go into a battle by your self."

"Well…" she looked at him and seeing a glimpse of his midnight blue eyes, and the worry in them, she nodded her head.

He then finally smiled in the whole conversation, "I think it's time for you to go. The other Scouts are probably worried about you." He let her go, and turned to leave, but not before saying one more thing, "and if you go into a battle before someone else is there to help, I'll lock you up in my apartment and wont let you escape." Smiling at the blushing Sailor Moon, he tipped his hat, leapt off to another building and disappeared.

Sailor Moon stood there, staring at the direction the masked hero exited. "Why does she always get the cute ones?" Sailor Moon jerked around and stared at the thinking Sailor Jupiter, the agreeing Sailor Mercury and the bored Sailor Mars.

"Guys!" Sailor Moon whined. "Cut it out!" Everyone started to laugh.

~~~

Prince Diamond was sitting on his thrown, listening to the complaining Emerald, "why did you sent Vineica? Lionton could have handled it!"

Diamond was now annoyed, "listen here, Emerald, if your monster could have handled it, it would be here! Vineica let me see what you've got."

Vineica came out of a portal, and landed in front of them. "I have brought you the energy I've collected," Vineica said while extending its hand, showing the bright energy ball.

Diamond's smile grew even bigger seeing the ball of energy, "good job, Vineica. I'm glad I sent you. Now, give it to Sapphire."

"But Prince! What about energy for taking over the New Moon?" Wise Man appeared.

Diamond stood and made his way to the room that held his brother, Vineica following. "Don't worry Wise Man, this looks like plenty of energy. Whatever that is left will go there," he said over his shoulder. Wise Man disappeared and so did Emerald, knowing they weren't needed. Diamond stood beside the casket, Vineica on the other side. "Now, give him the energy." It nodded and put the energy ball over the casket. Sapphire's motionless body started to absorb the energy. After what seemed like hours, which was only minutes, there was movement in the casket. Diamond was holding his breath when he saw Sapphire's eyes starting to flutter. "Sa-Sapphire…"

To be continued…

Diamond: "WHAT! How could you stop it there!" *holding Sweetcece by the collar and pointing a knife at her*

Sweetcece: o_O; "Be-because it's a suspense part! The readers will just have to wait until next chapter! So please put me down!"

Diamond: *throws her against the wall*

Sweetcece: x_X

Serena: *enters the scene* o_o? "What's wrong with Sweetcece?"

Diamond: *looks at knife, then tosses it behind him* ^_^; "Who knows…" *puts arm around Serena* "Let's just get some ice cream."

Serena: ^_^ "Yeah! Ice Cream!" *exits with Diamond*

Darien: *follows the two*

Greg, Chad, Mina, & Lita: *enter room with unconscious Sweetcece*

Greg & Chad: *pokes Sweetcece with sticks*

Sweetcece: x_X

Mina: "Well Lita, I guess me and you will have to close this chapter off."

Lita: "Yeah. So will Sapphire wake up or is Diamond getting his hopes up? I guess you'll have to wait till Sweetcece gets up."

Mina: "Hey! Let's get all the girls and go shopping while she's out!"

Lita: "Yeah!" *graves Mina and walks off the scene*

Greg: *pokes Sweetcece one more time* "She's boring."

Chad: "Yeah." *pokes her two times* "Let's go play video games." *both boys leave*

Sweetcece: x_X;