Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moving Into Your Arms ❯ Through The Times ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Moving Into Your Arms
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. If I did then I wouldn't be writing this. Naoko Takeuchi owns Sailor Moon.
Chapter 9- Through The Times
Six months passed since Minako used the Ginzuishou.  Earth was completely restored.  This ultimately led to the rise of Crystal Tokyo.  Mamoru and Minako took the throne and ruled the Earth as King Endymion and Neo Queen Venus.  Even though they held such royal positions, they never stopped calling each other by their previous names in private.  Remembering Serenity’s advice, they never put their task above their love for one another. This was reflected in Crystal Tokyo as it became a place of love and peace.  They also grew closer to each other like Serenity said they would.  King Endymion and Neo Queen Venus were not the only two who decided to celebrate their love in Crystal Tokyo.
“How did you enjoy Makoto and Ami’s wedding Mina?”  King Endymion asked as he was getting dressed in his night clothes.  Minako was already in their bed clad in her night gown.
“I enjoyed it a lot Mamoru.  I think my favorite part of the wedding was when Makoto asked Haruka and Michiru when they were going to tie the knot and Haruka pretended like she had to get some more punch.”
The king chuckled and laid in bed with his wife.  “I remember that.
 Michiru gave her such an evil glare.  She might tie Haruka into a knot if she doesn’t commit soon.  They have been together for a while.”
Minako rested her head on Mamoru’s chest, listening to his heartbeat in silence.
Mamoru pulled Minako closer.  “What are you thinking about love?”  
“I’m just thinking about us. We have been through so much together and after many failed romances, I have finally found my king.  Mamoru, you are a wonderful husband.  I love you so much and I cannot imagine my life without you.  You have healed my soul from all of the hurt that I have experienced.”
Mamoru ran his fingers through the blonde’s hair.  “And I love you too my queen.  Mina, you have healed my soul as well.  You mean so much to me.  I’m so glad I can hold you like this every night and wake up next to you each morning.  You complete me Mina.”
Both leaned in to give each other a tender kiss.  When they broke the kiss, Mamoru gazed into the eyes of his wife as he caressed her body.
“Mamoru?”
“Yes Mina?”
She placed his hand over her stomach.  He knew exactly what she wanted.
“So you have been thinking about it too my queen?”
“Hai.  I want to start a family Mamoru.  You would be a great father.”
“Would you like to try tonight?”
A faint blush painted Minako’s face as she nodded.  Mamoru took that as a sign to remove her night gown.  To his pleasant surprise, she wasn’t wearing anything under it.
“My turn.”  Minako said as she removed her husband’s shirt.  She then hooked her fingers to his night pants and undergarments at once and slid them down until they reached the floor.  Her face turned a darker shade of red.  She had been intimate with him before but she always blushed when she saw that.
“Mamoru...wow, you’re already um…well that was quick.”
Mamoru just smiled.  “I can’t help it.  This is what my beautiful wife does to me.”  He then grabbed a pillow and placed it over what was making Minako blush.  “I can cover it up if you like.”
Minako removed the pillow.  No, I like it.
Mamoru positioned himself in between her.  “I’m glad you do.”
Minako’s voice became soft.  “Mamoru, I need you.”
“I will never neglect your needs my queen.”
They spent the rest of the night bringing a new life into the world.

End of chapter 9
********************************************************************* ****
What did you think about this chapter?  Did you love it?  Was it just plain awful?  Let me know.  Reviews are always appreciated, whether they are good or bad.  Don’t keep me in the dark.  I increased the rating of this story to M because of this chapter.  I hope to wrap everything up in the next chapter.