Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Loosing The Light of Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: My Interests
Description: When Sailor Moon disappears from the face of the planet, what will the Sailor Scouts do? Mean While, a new Star Light appears and the Star Lights find her a little off…
 
Disclaimer: I do not nor will I ever, own the rights to Sailor Moon.
 
Warning: It is a S/U story. ^_^ I think they make such a good couple… as he really cares for Usagi with all of his heart. Sigh
 
 
Prologue:
 
It is night; the only lights that light up the area are streetlights. Sounds could be heard, of what sounded like people fighting. Slowly, you glide to the scene… sailorsenshi litter the park. All looked beaten up, and worn down.
 
“This enemy is so tough!” A Senshi dressed in a green senshi fuku yelled. Her beautiful long brown hair was mostly tide into a ponytail… however; with the fighting and being thrown around had unraveled her hair. Her senshi fuku was torn and dirty, and she had a lot of scrapes.
 
“But we need to keep fighting her until Sailor Moon can take this bitch down!” A girl in a red senshi fuku yelled. Her midnight black hair was messed up and she looked banged up as well. “Mars Flame Sniper!” She screamed as a bow and arrow made of fire appeared in her grasp.
 
The other girl smiled. “I know.” She then focused her attention on the enemy they were fighting. “Oak-“
 
“Love and Beauty Shock!” A golden heart flew over taking the monster by surprise.
 
“Venus!” The girls both yelled.
 
A beautiful girl with golden blonde hair stood in the moonlight. Her hair went down towards her hips. She had a red bow in her hair and she threw up her hand with only her index and middle finger up, Her famous V for victory symbol. “Hi all! Missed me?!”
 
By this time the monster regained itself and threw some sort of lightning bold at Venus. Venus jumped out of the way.
 
“OAK EVOLUTION!!!!” The brown haired girl yelled.
 
The monster looked over at her and smiled.
 
“EEW! Don't do that!!!!” The girl in the green senshi fuku shrieked.
 
“JUPITER!” The girl in the red senshi fuku yelled. “Don't let down your guard!” Too late! With out realizing it, something hit the two girls sending them flying into different trees. Both past out instantly.
 
Venus eyes finally focused on the scene to see whom all were there. She gasped. “Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune!!!” Almost all of the senshi were there. Past out on the ground. “It can't be that-” Venus's heart fell. If all of the senshi… Venus shook her head and regained herself. “No, I will not let this get to me!” She then began to attack.
 
“Silent wall!”
Venus stopped her attack as Saturn approached. “This will help while Sailor Moon powers up!” Venus turned around as Sailor Moon finally appeared.
 
“I am the-“ Sailor Moon began. He beautiful senshi uniform blew in the wind along with her pigtails that went down to her ankles. Her wings though didn't move.
 
“SAILOR MOON!” Venus interrupted.
 
“Sorry I'm so late!” Sailor Moon said bashfully.
 
 
“Never mind that, they need your help!” Venus begged.
 
Sailor Moon nodded. “Right!” She then focused her attention on the enemy. “Silver Moon, Crystal Power Kiss!”
 
Saturn let down the wall as Sailor Moon's attack came through. The enemy had no chance.
 
“GORGEOUS!” It yelled and then transformed back into a delicate middle school aged girl who fell to the ground.
 
“MINNA!!!” Sailor Moon yelled when she saw the condition of her friends. She ran to the girl in the red senshi fuku first. “Mars!” She looked around to her fallen friends. “Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune!” Tears glistened in her beautiful blue eyes. She sniffed and stood up. “Don't worry, I'll heal all of you!” She stood up and a pink glow radiated from her body. Venus and Saturn watch in shock. They have never seen Sailor Moon do this before. Saturn thought she was the only one who could heal… yet not all at once. However, it took a toll on Sailor Moon as she slumped a little. Venus looked at Sailor Moon to see that she now bore some of the markings that the senshi had earlier.
 
“Sailor Moon?” Venus asked as she approached her friend.
 
Sailor Moon looked up and smiled brightly at Venus. “I'm ok!”
 
Saturn ran to Sailor Moon and began to heal the skinned marks from her body. “There.”
 
Sailor Moon smiled at Saturn, “Thank you!”
 
“What are friends for?” Saturn asked.
 
All of the rest of the senshi were back on their feet.
 
“Let's get out of here.” Sailor Moon said as she de-transformed. The others soon followed.
 
“JA!” A woman with short blond hair waved her goodbyes as she put her arm around a beautiful woman's waist who had aqua hair. She smiled softly and turned to leave with the other woman.
 
The one who was once Sailor Moon began to walk backwards, waving bye to her beloved friends. “JA NE!” Her eyes closed and she smiled. She held up her hand and waved bye. As she walked backwards, she felt her foot step on what felt to be a rock. Time seemed to have slowed down as she started to fall. She was falling backwards. She looked to her right and saw that she was falling into the street that would have led her home. Horror filled her eyes as two bright lights headed towards her. `Too close!' She thought. `They can't stop in time-' A scream escaped her lips as her friends began to run towards her.
 
“HONK! HONK!!!!!”
 
“USAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!”
The girl who was once Sailor Moon closed her eyes tightly.
 
“USAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Was all she heard.
 
Then, everything went dark.
 
 
 
On another planet, Kinmoku;
 
A woman with midnight black hair was fighting a woman with white hair. They wore black leather fukus. “HA! You can't beat me!” The black haired girl yelled towards the white haired girl.
 
 
“Like hell!” The white haired girl went to attack the black haired girl when the black haired girl suddenly grabbed at her heart, falling over in pain.
 
“Fighter!!” The white haired girl yelled. She began to rush over to Fighter, but felt the same pain in her heart. She fell to her knees, grabbing her heart. “What is this pain?!”
 
Fighter began to cry, “Oh god no…”
 
The white haired girl looked at her. “Fighter?”
 
Suddenly the door swung open. Another girl, with brown hair, stumbled in, holding her heart. “Fighter, her light…. Her light has…” The girl stumbled over to Fighter.
 
Fighter's eyes filled with even more tears as she let her arms drop to her sides. She looked blankly up at the ceiling. “Odango…” Tears began to fall like rain from her eyes. Suddenly she held her eyes closed tight and clutched her fists as she screamed on the top of her lungs. “ODANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
 
Back on earth;
 
All of the friends gathered around their fallen friend. Blood dripped from her mouth. Her eyes were closed.
 
“Usagi! Don't go! Please, it's me Rei!” The black haired girls sobbed in desperation.
 
A few feet away they heard some commotion, but didn't care. “Haruka! Please, don't kill him!!!” The aqua haired girl yelled to her companion.
 
The tall girl with short blond hair tried to pull herself from the aqua haired girl's grasp. “I AM GOING TO KILL THAT-“
 
“Usagi wouldn't want that!” The aqua haired girl yelled.
 
Haruka stopped pulling, and tears weld up in her eyes. “She's our Princess, she is the one we are suppose to protect…no matter what.” She whispered to the aqua haired girl. She then glared towards the guy who had stumbled out of his car in horror and disbelief. “That bastard should have stopped his car… he should have seen her…” Haruka looked over towards the beaten up truck that had skidded to a stop 5 feet from Usagi's body. The sight was so awful, Haruka looked over at where Usagi's body lay.
 
Suddenly, Rei started to scream. “USAGI!!!!” Haruka ran over to see what was happening.
 
Usagi's body began to vanish as bubbles formed above her. It was as if her star seed was taken from her. The girl with short blue hair slumped next to Usagi.
 
“Usagi…” She touched her friend for the last time… and then… she was gone.
 
 
^_^ First chapter is a cliffhanger! Don't worry; a story of Sailor Moon is not a story with out our beautiful fun loving Usagi! Don't forget something else… this is a romance! ^_^