Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ A new Star Light? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Sailor Moon! SNIFF!
 
 
Chapter 1 - A new Star Light?
 
1 month later…on Kinmoku
 
Dream
 
HONK HONK!
 
`Oh no, not again! Why must I dream this every night?' Suddenly the dream went black.
 
The girl gasped as she woke up alarmed. She was breathing heavy. Sweat poured off of her, and her heart raced. When she caught her breath, she looked around the room. She was in a hospital room. She got up from the bed and walked to her hospital bathroom. When she got to the sink, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had waist length blonde hair and very light violet eyes. Her face was on the thin side from lack of food. She turned on the faucet and threw water on her face. She then turned it off and grabbed a towel. As she wiped off her face she heard the nurses out side of her door.
 
“Princess Kakyuu, why are you here?” One of them asked.
 
“I am here to take Star Charmer home. She has been here long enough and must start her training.”
 
The blonde stared at herself in the mirror. That's right, she was Star Charmer. Some other Star Lights had found her passed out about a month ago a mile away from the palace. She was in her fuku, but it was different from everyone else's. Her's was hot pink and had purple lining. They never remembered ever seeing her before and took her to the hospital. However, when she woke up, she had no memories. Princess Kakyuu had decided to call her Charmer.
 
The door opened. Star Charmer turned around slowly, realizing she only had a hospital gown on and her hair was loose. She didn't look like a star light at that moment. She bowed to the Princess.
 
Princess Kakyuu looked at the unusual star light. The night that she was found, Princess Kakyuu and some of her star lights saw bright lights flashing about a mile from the palace. She sent her star lights to find out what it was, and that was when they found her… almost dead… in her hot pink star light uniform. Princess Kakyuu was very disappointed to find out that this star light had amnesia but hoped it was only for a short amount of time.
 
“Star Charmer, I am taking up back to the palace. We are going to start retraining you so that maybe you will get some of your memories back.” She smiled at the petit fighter. One thing did make her wonder… is why was she wearing a hot pink fuku?
 
Star Charmer transformed and left the room with the princess.
~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Three Star Lights sat together on a bed. The white haired and brown haired girls both were comforting Star Fighter who sobbed in the middle.
 
“She can't be dead…” Fighter gasped.
 
“Fighter, maybe we should ask for permission to go back to earth and find out what really happened.” The brown haired girl said.
 
“Yeah!” Piped up the white haired girl. “Maker has a point, we are not sure of nothing!”
 
Fighter looked up and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Thanks Maker. Thanks Healer.” She smiled at the two. Suddenly there was a nock.
 
The three star lights stood at attention and Princess Kakyuu and Star Charmer entered. Star Charmer smiled at the tree and stayed by the door.
 
Kakyuu stepped up to the girls and noticed Fighter was crying. She then turned to Charmer and asked her to leave for a minute. Charmer bowed and left, shutting the door behind her.
 
“What is wrong, my Star Lights?” She asked with a kind voice full of concern for her beloved star lights.
 
“About a month ago, we all felt a star seed go out. We fear that Usagi… Sailor Moon… died that night.” Maker replied.
 
Kakyuu put a finger up to her chin in deep thought. “That was probably the night Charmer appeared…”
 
The three star lights looked at Kakyuu in shock. “Nani?!”
 
Kakyuu looked at them and smiled. She began to explain what she say that night. “I also felt a huge source of energy appear on our planet…and I feel it off of Charmer. Star Lights, I need you to help Charmer. She has amnesia and I want you to start training her… tomorrow. If after 3 days, she does not remember any thing… I want you all to go to earth. I think there maybe a connection.”
 
Fighter looked towards the door knowing on the other side was Charmer. “Why is her fuku pink and purple?”
 
Kakyuu shook her head slowly. “I have no idea.” She looked at them again. “When you go to earth, you will all take your guy forms again.”
 
The three nodded.
 
Kakyuu turned towards the door and called for Charmer.
 
Charmer came back into the room. The three star lights studied her carefully. Yes, they did in fact feel the same power that Kakyuu felt… who is this Charmer really?
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
The next day Fighter watched as Charmer brushed her hair. Sure, Fighter was out in the palace hall, peeking through a crack open door, in the room of the girl who was assigned to her. Fighter could feel it… a strong star seed… it felt just like…just like… hope was flooding into Fighter. The girl was thinner then Odango, and her eyes were a soft violet color. She looked nothing like Odango… she didn't even have the same length of hair. However, her hair color was the same… the energy was the same… but… was it even possible?
 
“Hey Fighter, you're blocking my view!” Healer whispered from beside Fighter. “I want to see her too!”
 
Fighter backed up a little so that the shorter one could crawl over.
 
“She looks nothing like Usagi-san.” Maker whispered.
 
Healer and Fighter both nodded. However, their hearts were full of hope… hope that what they felt that dreadful night was not the end of Sailor Moon.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Charmer quivered in her chair. She knew that the three star lights that were assigned to train her were out side of her room, watching her. She could feel it. She grabbed a string and tied her hair back in the usual Star Light style. She slowly got up and looked at the door, frowning. “Can't a girl get ready in peace?”
 
She heard some scoffing and footsteps. Then she heard one of the star lights yipped.
 
She lowered her head and shook it. She walked over to the door and opened it and saw that the three star lights were tangled together.
 
“GET OFF OF ME!” Healer yelled as Fighter has some how gotten her hair caught in Healer's top.
 
“I CAN'T!” Fighter shouted. “Not until you let go of my hair!”
 
Maker pushed the two down and cleared her throat. “We came to pick you up for your training.”
 
Charmer smiled brightly at Maker. “Oh good! I hope this will bring back some of my memories!” Suddenly her stomach grumbled loudly. “But, can we eat first?”
 
Fighter and Healer looked at each other in shock. That was almost as loud as Usagi's stomach. Fighter kicked Healer off of her. “Yeah, I'm starved as well!”
 
Charmer smiled really big. “Great!” She then transformed into her fuku. Lights brighter then they had ever seen filled the hall as she transformed. It was a warm light as well… The three looked at each other and nodded. There was something special about that Charmer, and they were going to find out what it is.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Healer and Maker sat at the table with sweat drops. Charmer and Fighter had both gained Hugh appetites. They knew that since that fateful night, both had barely eaten a drop. However, they were eating enough for 5 star lights each!
 
“Don't over eat or you will get sick while training.” Maker warned the two.
 
Charmer looked at her and smiled. “I had not even started to get filled up yet!”
 
Fighter stopped eating and turned to Charmer. Even Fighter was starting to get full. “Wow, you must be the bottomless pit!” Fighter said.
 
Charmer put down the naked bone from the chicken leg she had just finished. “Take that back.” She glared at Fighter.
 
Fighter stuck out her tongue and said, “Make me!”
 
With that, Charmer tossed the bone at Fighter. Fighter in return tossed a plate at Charmer.
 
Healer and Maker both looked at each other. “Does this ring any bells?” Maker asked.
 
Healer let out a sigh. “Yes.” Healer looked at the two who were food fighting and laughing. It was good to see Fighter happy again. It had been a whole year since she heard Fighter laugh. Healer looked down at the plate in front of her. It has been that long since she was that happy. “Minako…” she whispered.
 
Maker sensed Healer's sadness. She leaned towards her, “We will be going to earth in three days… I know it.”
 
Healer's eyes lit up. She then looked in front of her. Fighter and Charmer had both fallen out of the seats and Fighter was on top of Charmer, she had pinned down Charmer who was laughing in hysterics.
 
“OK! UNCLE!!!!” Charmer gasped.
 
Fighter smiled and got off of Charmer. She offered Charmer her hand and helped Charmer up off of the ground.
 
“You two sure are getting a long very well.” Marker said, a sly grin on her face.
 
Fighter stuck out her tongue at Maker and guided Charmer to the bathroom. She and Charmer washed each other off and were laughing about the scene they caused.
 
Charmer then looked at Fighter seriously, “I hope we can be friends!”
 
Fighter smiled at her. “I hope so too.”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
^_^ Aw, the story has begun!