Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Training ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 - Training
 
Disclaimer - I don't own the rights to Sailor Moon
 
“Star Sensitive Infernal!!!” Star Healer yelled as she shot a beam of yellow light at Star Charmer. Star Charmer jumped out of the way and rolled. She hadn't tried to shoot Healer with anything. Healer was a little concerned with this, as she felt bad about shooting at some one who had no idea how to fight back. “Come on Charmer! Fight me!”
 
Charmer got up off of the ground and dusted off her legs. “I don't know how, Healer!” Charmer wailed.
 
Healer covered her face in disbelief with her hand. `This girl has to be Sailor Moon…' She thought. “Try the first thing that comes to your mind!” She yelled at Charmer.
 
Charmer clutched her star broach and shook her head in desperation. “I don't wanna.”
 
As Healer kept yelling at Charmer, Fighter and Maker watched from a safe distance.
 
“Oh man, I feel sorry for Healer.” Maker laughed watching Healer jumping up and down while yelling at the crying Charmer. “I don't think she can hold out much longer.” Maker laughed.
 
Fighter watched Charmer with awe. She was acting just like Usagi. “Is it even possible?” Fighter said. She leaned back and put her arms behind her head. She continued to watch the two as Healer began to loose herself and started blasting all around Charmer who was jumping out of the way each time.
 
“TAKE THAT! FIGHT!!!!” Healer yelled.
 
“WAHHH!!!!” Charmer yelled. Healer shot another beam at her, and it skinned Charmer's leg. “OUCH!” Charmer yelled.
 
Fighter stood up, worried. Maker grabbed Fighter and shook her head. Fighter looked towards the two, realizing that Healer had no idea that she grazed Charmer.
 
“STAR CHARMING BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Charmer screamed while she had her eyes closed. She held out her star and blasted a huge pink beam towards Healer who was hit dead on. It threw Healer back 10 feet.
 
“HEALER!” Everyone yelled. They started to run towards her but Healer sat up and wiped the blood from her face.
 
“Damn Charmer! You are powerful!” Healer smiled at Charmer who was now by Healer's side. “You will be a great fighter!”
 
Fighter and Maker stopped. That was a Hugh complement from Healer. The two looked at one another. They nodded. It was Maker's turn to train the new girl.
 
“Ready for your next training session?” Fighter said.
 
Charmer lowered her head and shook it. “I don't want to hurt any one.” She sniffed.
 
Fighter felt as if she was floating. `This has to be…'
 
Charmer looked at Healer who was still pretty scuffed up. She plunged her head into Healer chest, sobbing her heart out. Healer looked up at Fighter and Maker quickly before she put her arms around the sobbing girl. Healer began to feel warm while she embraced Charmer. She opened her eyes to see that there was a pink glow around her and Charmer. It was so warm. Healer looked at Fighter and Maker again who both watched in amazement.
Then, just as sudden as it had come, the glow was gone… along with all of Healer's wounds. Healer looked down and saw that Charmer has fallen into a deep sleep.
 
“Looks like our new light has a lot of surprises up her sleeve.” Maker said softly.
 
Healer got a look on her face. “Do I have to stay like this till she wakes up?”
 
Fighter smirked. “Hell Yeah! You were the one who grazed her in the first place!” Fighter then looked at Charmer's leg. “That's odd, she didn't heal her self.” Maker looked over and studied it as well. She then saw that there were more wounds, like the ones Healer once had.
 
“Looks bad.” Maker said. She got on her knees and pulled the girl's leg towards herself. “She needs some antibiotics.”
 
Fighter looked at Healer and Maker. Fighter nodded her head and walked off towards the palace.
 
“Do I need to carry this girl now as well?” Healer scoffed. Knowing the answer.
 
Maker shook her head. “No.”
 
Healer shot her attention to Maker. “Nani?!”
 
Maker looked towards where Fighter went. “Fighter will be the one to take care of her. Fighter needs Charmer… and Charmer…” Maker looked at Healer. “Needs her.” Healer looked down at Charmer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DREAM

Charmer blinked her eyes. “Where am I?” She started to walk backwards. “Why is it so dark?” She felt something under her foot. She slipped and began to fall backwards. She looked towards her right and saw two headlights coming at her. “Not again…” She closed her eyes, ready for impact.
 
End of Dream
 
Charmer rolled out of her bed and onto the floor. She had let out a little scream as she fell. When she regained herself, she realized she was safe in her room. She sighed with relief and began to get up. She then yipped in pain and grabbed her calf. She felt a bandage wrapped around it. “What on Earth?” She struggled to turn on her light. Once she turned on the light, she looked at her calf. Blood was oozing through the bandages. “Ouch, I need to get more bandages.” She started to stand, but then her door burst open.
 
A guy with long midnight black hair rushed into the room. It was tied back, and he wore a red shirt and black jeans. His deep blue eyes were full of concern. He knelt next to Charmer. Charmer's gaze never left his face.
 
“Oh man, you started to bleed again.” He said and he examined her leg.
 
Her heart pounded heavily. She knew him…”Seiya…” She said softly.
 
He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. “Oh? You remember me?”
 
The girl quivered. “Hai…” Once again, her voice was soft.
 
Seiya smiled as he picked her up off of the ground. “Lets tend to your wound first before we talk any more.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maker and Healer had their ears up to the door. Healer's eyes sparkled with joy. “You hear that, Maker! She knew him!” Healer whispered.
 
Maker nodded and stepped away from the door. Before Healer could get away from the door, it swung open and whacked Healer in the face. Healer started to go after Seiya who was caring Charmer in his arms. Maker grabbed Healer and puller her out of Seiya's way. Seiya rushed off towards the clinic.
 
“I AM GOING TO KILL HER… HIM!!!” Healer yelled, punching the air as Maker held her back.
 
“She said his name.” Maker said.
 
Healer stopped fighting. “Does that mean anything?”
 
Maker nodded. “She knew the male Fighter, more then the female.”
 
Healer looked in the direction they went. “Could it really be Usagi?”
 
~~~~~~~~~~
Charmer squirmed as Seiya put some antibiotics on Charmer's wound.
 
“It looks like when you fell out of bed, you scratched your wound on the edge of the bed.” Seiya said to Charmer.
 
Charmer's eyes never left Seiya's face. She appeared to be captivated by him. “Oh?” She softly replied.
 
Seiya grabbed some gauze. “How do you know me?” He asked.
 
Charmer blushed. “I don't, but I remember you. Yet I don't.” She stuttered.
 
Seiya shot a sideways glance at her. `If this is my Odango, this is a good sign.' He thought to himself how this could be a blessing in disguise. He could tell her that it is him that she is engaged to… however, that would be wrong. He wanted her to love him for true love, not false pasts. Anyways, who knows for sure if this is Odango.
 
Flashback
 
Healer, Maker and Fighter all stood in Fighter's room. Fighter looked at the other two. “So you want me to transform into Seiya and see if she reacts to it?”
 
Maker nodded. “If she does, then it is a good sign that that is in fact, Usagi.”
 
Healer nodded. “What can it hurt?”
 
“My self esteem.” Fighter replied. She then de-transformed into Seiya.”
 
End of Flash Back
 
“Do you remember anything else?” He asked as he tightened up her bandage.
 
“Well, I keep having this dream, it's not coming in all the way… but I dream about two lights coming at me as I fall backwards.” Charmer whispered, looking away.
 
Seiya looked at her. That sounded like headlights of a car… and there are no cars on this planet. Only earth. His heart skipped a beat. “Odango…” He whispered as he gazed at her.
 
She looked at him with confusion. “Odango?”
 
He blushed. “Nothing.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Next day,
 
Fighter and Maker went to report to the Princess of what has happened to Charmer.
 
“She knew me as Seiya.” Fighter told Kakyuu. “She also mentioned two lights coming at her…”
 
Kakyuu nodded her head. “I see, well, I am standing firm on the three day thing. This is only day two. Take her to the next level.”
 
The two star lights bowed to their princess and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Charmer was eating so fast that Fighter, Maker and Healer couldn't keep up. All three sweat dropped. Charmer started to take something from Fighter's bowel.
 
“NOT SO FAST, Charmer!” Fighter yelled as she blocked Charmer's fork from her bowl.
 
Charmer gave Fighter innocent eyes and pouted. “But-“
 
Before any one could say anything, Fighter stole Charmer's desert and smiled triumphant. “HA!” She then ate the chocolate covered strawberry.
 
Charmer took this opportunity to steal some food off of Fighter's tray and winked at Fighter. Fighter then smiled at Charmer wickedly. With out even realizing it, Fighter jumped out of her chair and jumped on top of Charmer. Charmer screamed as the other girl tackled her.
 
Maker and Healer tried not to laugh, but they enjoyed how lively Charmer made Fighter. They use to be afraid that Fighter would just disappear.
 
Charmer kicked Fighter off of her and then she got on top of her. “Oh yeah! I'm going to get you this time!” Charmer laughed and started to tickle Fighter. Fighter began to laugh uncontrollably. Healer and Maker moved away from the two.
 
“UNCLE!!!” Fighter finally yelled. Charmer stopped tickling her and smiled triumphant. “I WON! Victory!” She held up her index and middle fingers in a V.
 
Fighter started to sit up, even though Charmer was on her still. Charmer looked down at Fighter and started to get off.
 
However, Fighter made a move that made Healer and Maker gasp in shock.
 
Fighter, with out thinking, kissed Charmer on the lips. Charmer's eyes widened in shock. When Fighter pulled away, Charmer looked horrified.
 
SLAP!!!!!!!!! “HENTIA!”
 
The sound echoed through the dining area. Charmer quickly got up and ran away leaving Fighter on the floor, with a red handprint on her face. She began to rub her face and stared off after her, baffled.
 
“Fighter! What did you go and do something so stupid for?!” Healer hissed.
 
Fighter looked at the floor. “I screwed up, didn't I?” Fighter slowly got up and balled up her fists.
 
Maker sipped her cup of coffee. “Um, yes, but, she is still assigned to us.” Maker cleared her throat. “She is my victim today.” She sat down her cup of coffee and smiled at the other Star Lights.
 
“Poor Charmer.” Healer shook her head slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
`She… kissed me…' Charmer walked fast down the halls. A girl had just… KISSED her… on the lips… deeply and with meaning… Charmer looked up and stopped in front of her door. “Did I have a relationship with her? Like… that?” She asked out loud. She opened her door and walked into her room. `No, I couldn't have… that Seiya guy rings bells… she doesn't.' Charmer sat on her bed. `Seiya and Fighter look a lot alike…are they related?'
 
There was a nock on the door.
 
“It's open” Charmer yelled out.
 
Maker opened the door. “Hi Charmer. Ready for your next training session?”
 
Charmer looked at Maker and smiled. “If it has nothing to do with lasers… yes.”
 
Maker looked at Charmer's leg and frowned. “I hope you can run with your leg bandaged up like that.”
 
Charmer stood up. “Yes, I can. I am not going to take any chances on messing up my training. I may get to remember who I am. That is my goal.” She then sighed. “Who is Fighter to me?”
 
Maker was shocked by the change in the subject. She cleared her throat and regained herself. “That is for you to find out on your own.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maker took a right swing at Charmer as Charmer began to duck. When Charmer was under Maker's arm she grabbed the girl's arm and with all of her strength, threw Maker as far as she could. Maker screamed as she flew towards a tree.
 
Charmer, seeing that Maker was going to have impact ran as fast as she could in the direction that Maker was heading.
 
Maker felt herself collide into something soft. She began to tumble and then stopped. She looked up at Charmer who had caught her.
 
“You're a great teacher, Maker!” She smiled.
 
“Uh- Thanks!” She blushed and got off of the girl. Charmer soon got up as well. “Looks like you're improving with hand to hand combat.” She smiled proudly. “Now lets work on speed. Ready?”
 
Charmer smiled and nodded. Maker started to run circles around Charmer. Charmer couldn't believe how fast the girl was. All she could see was a blue light. Maker then stopped.
 
“You saw my light, now lets see yours!” She gasped, regaining her breath.
 
Charmer smiled. “That's easy!” She started to run as fast as she could in circles around Maker.
 
Maker yelled, “TOO SLOW! FASTER!”
 
Charmer couldn't believe it, faster? How? She tried to run faster, but Maker still yelled that she was too slow. Charmer closed her eyes and pleaded to her legs to go faster.
 
Maker still didn't see any light. She shook her head slowly. “FASTER!”
 
Charmer let out a scream as she began to run even faster. That was when she felt it; it felt as if she broke through a barrier. She began to run twice as fast. She felt warm all over.
 
Maker finally saw it, a pink glow emerging from Charmer. “Common, don't let it die…” Maker urged softly. Her heart racing as the pink light began to grow. Suddenly, the pink light took over and she could only see Charmer's pink light. “THAT'S IT!!! YOU DID IT CHARMER!!” Maker yelled with excitement.
 
Charmer slowed to a stop and fell over, panting. “I-am-s-o dune-for….” Charmer panted.
 
Maker stood next to the girl. “You did it, all on your own.”
 
Charmer smiled up at Maker. “You are truly a great teacher.”
 
Maker stood up strait. “That is all for today, tomorrow, you are to do battle and the last of your training, with Fighter.”
 
Charmer frowned. “Why not you?”
 
Maker raised an eyebrow. “Fighter is our leader, Healer and I want you to show her what good teachers we are!”
 
Charmer closed her eyes. “I guess it's inevitable.”
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Fighter shook her head. This was the first time since Charmer was assigned to them that Charmer refused to eat with them, until Fighter left. Fighter lowered her head. “Damn… why did I go and do something so stupid.”
 
Healer pointed her fork at Fighter. “Cause you let your emotions get the better of you!” She then went back to her food.
 
Fighter stood up and grabbed her tray. “I'm going to Charmer.” With that, she left the other two fighters alone.
“Hmmm… I hope she buys Charmer dinner.” Maker said.
 
“Why is that?” Healer asked.
 
“Cause with her and Charmer's appetites, that food on that tray will not satisfy them.
 
“Oh…” Healer then began to giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charmer had de-transformed. She was in her pink nightdress that had a bunny in the front. Her hair was loose and it fell just past her waist. She used a brush to comb her hair and stared at her self in the mirror. Her light violet eyes were a little clouded over. She hung her head.
 
“Nock Nock!”
 
She quickly turned in her seat and saw Seiya in the doorway. He held two dinner trays.
 
“Mind if we eat in your room tonight?” He asked.
 
She shook her head no, in shock.
 
“Where should we…” he began.
 
Charmer grabbed the two trays from him and put them on her over sized dresser. She then threw herself on him. Her hair flowed everywhere. At first, Seiya was stunned, but then he put his arms around her, and buried his nose in her hair.
 
“Who are you? Why do I feel so safe with you?” She sobbed. “I feel like I know you… from my past.”
 
Seiya sighed. “I do not know…”
 
Charmer let go of him and looked into his eyes. “Seiya, you're the only familiar person I see.”
 
Seiya looked at her. “What about the three you have been with?”
 
Charmer shook her head. “Fighter… I feel a comfortable bond with her… like we are sisters or best friends. Healer and Maker… just… nothing.”
 
Seiya sat down on her bed. “Does the word, Odango, mean anything to you?”
 
Charmer looked at him. “A little… but so little…” She sat next to Seiya. “Fighter kissed me today, and I don't know why.”
 
Seiya blushed a little. “I'm sorry…”
 
Charmer looked up at him. “Why?”
 
Seiya looked at her. “I guess you'll find out sooner or later…” He mumbled. He pulled out a headpiece and stood up. “Please, don't run away, Charmer.”
 
Charmer shook her head.
 
Seiya sighed. “Star Fighter MAKE-UP!”
 
Charmer gasped as Seiya transformed into Star Fighter. “I don't…”
 
Fighter took off her headpiece and looked at the floor. “I am so sorry for kissing you…I lost myself.”
 
Charmer looked at Fighter. “That's why you two look alike!”
 
Fighter looked at Charmer and nodded.
 
“Do I turn into a male too?”
 
Fighter looked at Charmer. “Are you de-transformed right now?”
 
Charmer nodded.
 
“Then you are just a female.”
 
Charmer looked down at her outfit. “OH NO!” She quickly grabbed her robe and threw it on. “I'm sorry! I forgot-“
 
Fighter laughed. “It's ok, I have outfits like that as well.”
 
Charmer lowered her head. “What are you really?”
 
Fighter shook her head. “Um… male.” She didn't want to go into any more detail then that. If this was Odango, she didn't want to loose her again.
 
Charmer smiled. “Thank you for fixing that up for me.” She then looked at the two food trays. “Ready to eat?”
 
“HELL YEAH!” Fighter yelled as she attacked the food along with Charmer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, day three.
 
Fighter and Charmer stood in front of each other. Both had stern faces. This was Charmer's last day of Training. The day that she had to prove herself to Fighter, their leader.
 
Charmer waited for the order. Fighter had told Charmer that they would use the woods as a battleground. It would make it more realistic. When Fighter said go, Charmer was to hide herself in the woods and wait, until Fighter found her and attacked.
 
“GO!” Fighter yelled.
 
Charmer made a dash into the woods. She was careful to not go at her fastest speed to avoid having Fighter see her light. She then hopped into a tree and rested on a branch.
 
About two minutes later, Charmer felt Fighter land on the same tree right behind her.
 
“BOO!” Fighter teased. Charmer jumped from the tree and landed on the ground. Fighter landed in front of her.
 
Charmer ducked as Fighter took a swing at her. She then saw an opening and grabbed Fighter's arm and threw Fighter. She then made a mad dash deeper into the woods.
 
“Star Serious LASER!”
 
Charmer jumped into the air avoiding the laser. She then grabbed her star broach and landed in a tree. “Star Charming BLAST!!” She yelled, aiming at Fighter. A pink light shot towards the girl.
 
“What a light!” Fighter said as she jumped out of the way. “Her attack is way more powerful then mine!” Fighter ran towards Charmer. She made a fist with her right hand, ready to make her punch.
 
Charmer smirked as Fighter got closer. “Here I go!” Suddenly, she became a bright pink light and charged Fighter.
 
“NO WAY!” Fighter yelled as she collided with the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maker and Healer watched from afar. “How do you think our little crybaby Charmer is doing in there?” Healer asked.
 
Maker smiled, getting ready to sip some tea. “I think she is killing Fighter.”
 
Healer looked at Maker in shock. “Say that again?”
 
Maker put down her teacup. “She is more powerful then you, me or Fighter. If she is of our planet, I would like to keep her on our team.”
 
Healer looked towards the woods. “Is it time for us to go in there?”
 
Maker looked at her watch. “Almost. I hate these surprise attacks.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fighter coughed as she slowly opened her eyes. “What happened…?” She put her hand to her face. Fighter finally remembered how she collided with Charmer's light. She then began to sit up and looked in her lap. There laid Charmer… all busted up and asleep. Fighter looked at herself in shock. Not a single mark! She remembered being hit by the powerful blast…it was painful and it sent her flying.
 
Charmer started to budge. “MMMmmm….”
 
Fighter watched as the girl's light violet eyes looked up at her. “Are you… alright?”
 
Charmer smiled. “I am fine.”
 
Fighter saw some blood on the side of her mouth. “What, you're bleeding!”
 
Charmer put up her hand and used her other arm to wipe away the blood. “Don't worry!”
 
“You healed me, didn't you?” Fighter's eyes never left the girl's.
 
“Yes.” She said, looking down.
 
“Star Sensitive INFERNAL!” Healer's voice came.
 
Charmer jumped towards Fighter and pulled Fighter out of harms way. They rolled down a hill and Charmer landed on top.
 
“Fighter… be safe!” She looked deeply into Fighter's eyes and then ran off.
 
Fighter sat up and Maker landed next to her. “Boy, I underestimated you, she looks like hell!”
 
Fighter shook her head. “She healed me… and she took my wounds…”
 
Maker knelt over Fighter. “Wow, not a scratch!”
 
Fighter stood up. “Well, you better go help Healer!”
 
Suddenly, they heard Healer yell. The two looked at each other and ran towards the yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maker and Fighter ran over and found Charmer healing Healer. Healer looked up at the other two fighters. “I think she past the test.” Healer muttered in pain.
 
Charmer sighed and wiped the sweat from her forehead. “Done.” She looked at Maker. “Is it your turn?”
 
Maker shook her head. “I have a white flag. Anyhow, you can't keep healing everyone, it's taking a toll on your body.” Maker pointed to the bandage on her calf that was saturated with blood.
 
“Ok, I do need to rest.” Suddenly, Charmer collapsed.
 
 
Fighter rushed over to Charmer. “Charmer?!”
 
Charmer smiled at Fighter. “You're such a good friend.” Fighter cringed as she said that. Charmer closed her eyes and went to sleep.
 
“Um, lets get her to her room, re-bandage her up and…” Maker said.
 
“Guys, um, I need to let you know something.” Healer said softly as she sat on the ground. “When she was healing me, I looked at her face…” Healer looked at the other two. “She had dark blue eyes… and… a crescent moon on her forehead.”
 
The other two looked at each other and looked at Charmer, who laid still. She had no crescent moon at that time.
 
“We are going to earth tomorrow.” Maker said. The other two nodded. It was tame to find out, just who this girl really is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki stood in front of the castle. Charmer and their Princess, Kakyuu, were walking towards them.
 
 
“Boys, it is time to depart to earth. I have given Charmer an earth name. It is `Sahara.'”
 
The three bowed to their Princess and Charmer de-transformed. Her long hair was loose and blowing freely in the wind. She had an orange sundress on, and a straw hat. She wore brown sandals.
 
“Lets go boys!” Sahara said. She grabbed onto Yaten and Seiya. The two guys blushed and then they turned into four bright lights, and shot off to earth.
 
 
Kakyuu looked towards Earth. “Be safe, my Star Lights.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seiya opened his eyes as the lights began to fade. They had landed at their destination, Earth. Seiya looked at the other three and smiled.
 
“Is earth really this ugly?” Sahara asked.
 
Taiki, Yaten, and Seiya all three looked around, in shock. Fire was running amuck and buildings were gone. There were no trees for miles.
 
“What the?!” Healer started.
 
“What happened here?” Maker looked over towards an area that she saw something move.
 
“Who the hell are you?” A voice yelled.
 
“Oh shit!” Seiya said.
 
Suddenly, a tall girl with short blonde hair jumped in front of them. Her eyes gleamed with hate.
 
“Uranus!” The three guys said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh no! After so much training and work… the earth is destroyed?! Say it isn't so! And who should they run into… none other then Uranus! EAP!
 
Review to find out what happens next! ^_~
 
Preview:
 
“Stay off of our Planet!” Uranus yelled at the Star Lights.
 
“Jeeze, during the time we were gone, you sure did do a good job of taking care of the Planet!” Yaten snarled.
 
“That does it, WORLD-“
 
Fighter held out her star broach, “STAR SERIOUS-“
 
“-SHAKING!”
 
“-LAZAR!”
 
Charmer gasped and ran in front of the other Star Lights. Fighter, Healer and Marker didn't see it coming till it was too late… Uranus's spell missed Fighter's and was heading right at them.
 
Suddenly, a pink glow engulfed the Star Lights.
 
Fighter then saw something she thought she would never see again. “Odango…”
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
So you defiantly don't want to miss the next chapter! Ok, you know the drill, REVIEW!