Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Not Gonna Give In ❯ Chapter TWo ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon.

Author's Note: Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you think. This also takes place in Season R, but there is no Rini or Black Moon, but Serena and Darien do break up.

Thanks to GraceInW.Creak, Sega, anonymous, and Small-Lady19. Also to Hermatie (is that right? I forgot to take a good look, sorry.) who emailed me.

~~~~~~~~~

Boston

Serena awoke to with the rising sun, as she did everyday. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Since she didn't have to hide anymore, her real abilities were shown, such as waking up early.

Her penthouse was kept neat, with elegant things to decorate the place. Instead of it being uncomfortable, it was really a cosy place for her to live. Everything looked very expensive, yet they looked like the things regular people would have in their homes.

As soon as she finished with her shower, she got dress in something nice for her interview with the music record company. She never knew that she had such a knack for singing, because she thought that was Rei's section, just like she thought that modeling was for Mina.

She finally decided on a navy blue skirt that went all the way to her ankles and a white blouse, after going through all of her clothes. Then she left her bedroom to go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Her cooking was fabulous. After her agent had a taste of her cooking, she had recommended her cooking to a culinary arts school. The head chef had fallen in love with her cooking.

Serena never thought that her cooking would be so good either, but after so many years of not using her abilities, she forgot what kind of special talents she had.

Her mother, Queen Serenity, had visited her in her dreams. She had told her that her talents seemed like the scouts area of specialty, but that in the Silver Millenium, she had taught them all they knew today. She even had more knowledge than all of them put together. She could do anything when she tried at it. This was what her mother told her, so Serena took up on the advice.

Since she had sent the scouts and Darien that letter three years ago, they had sent back a letter that she would never forget. In her letter she told them that she had to leave them because of family problems. She had given them a vague description of her departure. When she had received their letter she was happy, until she opened it up.

Inside, the letter explained that she was out of the scouts forever and Darien ahd written that he no longer loved her and that he was breaking up with her. There was no explaination for their rash decision. Serena was so shocked. She thought that her friends would support her.

Now it was three years later, and she had supported herself. She found new friends in the city of Boston. She also found a new boyfriend. She wanted to prove to everyone that she was a smart, graceful, mature, caring, and independent person. When she would next see the scouts, Darien, and the Tsukinos, she promised herself, she would be all that and more.

Finally getting over the flood of memories about her past, Serena got back to getting her breakfast ready. She cooked up some eggs, toast, and bacon, which was completed with some orange juice and a fruit.

After finishing breakfast, she got up and washed the dishes. Then she went to collect her things and she off for her meeting with the music record company. When she stepped out of the building, there was a limo waiting for her there. She stepped inside and saw someone sitting there.

It was her boyfriend, Andrew Thompson. "Andy?! What are you doing here?" asked Serena. "Well, I wanted to be with you when you become a pop singer," said Andrew. "That's sweet of you. Thanks for doing this," thanked Serena.

"No problem. Only the best for my girl," stated Andrew. "Oh look. We

have arrived. How do I look?" asked Serena. "You look beautiful," complimented Andrew, giving her a kiss.

After the Interview

"I got the job. I can't believe it. This time tomorrow, I'll be producing songs for the whole world to listen to," exclaimed Serena. "I knew you could do it. I'm proud of you," said Andrew. Sometimes he seemed like a brother to her.

Serena didn't know if any one could replace Darien, but she had to move on, didn't she. "So, where do you want to go to celebrate?" asked Andrew. "Let's go to that new restaurant. Can we bring Molly along, with some of my other friends?" asked Serena.

"Sure," said Andrew.

"Great!" exclaimed Serena. "Driver, could you please drop us off at Molly Osaka's place?" requested Serena.

"Sure thing, Ms. Moone," said the driver.

For the rest of the ride, it was silent. Then, they had arrived at Molly's place. Serena and Andrew got out. Serena told the driver to come back in an hour.

TBC........................

Sorry so short. I hope the next chapter will be longer.