Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Love ❯ A New Day ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Of Demons and Love
Author: Quintyss

Nudity and mush.

Chapter 7 (M+)
A New Day

Usagi woke suddenly, her heart pounding in panic. She stared in horror at Rei's desk clock. Neither of them had remembered to set the alarm clock. Kami save me! I've missed all my morning classes and I'm about to be late for my afternoon classes!

"Rei! Wake up! It's really late in the morning!" Usagi ran to the shower and grabbed a towel along the way.

"No, you're late," Rei muttered, "my classes start in the afternoon on Mondays. I missed Ojiisan's early morning 'after the weekend' chores." She opened a sleepy eye to look at the clock anyway and shrieked, "Yeeeow, it *is* almost afternoon, Usaaagii may I join you in there?"

Usagi couldn't quite make out what was said, but what she saw next when she turned around to let the water cascade down her back, stopped her heart and left her mouth agape. Dear Gods!

Rei was a drop-dead gorgeous display of luxuriant raven hair and perfect milk-white skin. She was physically awesome! She radiated the power and beauty of a seasoned warrior. Rei was magnificent in every way. Usagi blinked and thought she would faint but suddenly found Rei's arm had encircled her waist.

The dark senshi grinned unrepentantly, "Whoa girl... what's the matter, you've never seen a naked woman before?"

Usagi blushed furiously. "Um, I was 14 the last time I saw my Senshi naked at the Azabu hot springs, and you sure didn't look like this! Nor were any of my Senshi this close to me!" Usagi exclaimed and grabbed the shampoo. "Let's switch places so you can get wet, then I'll do your hair."

All thoughts of 'being late' were abandoned as Rei circled around Usagi to slowly pirouette under the showerhead. Rei stopped when she faced Usagi, then leaned into her angel to kiss those parted, rosy lips lovingly, longingly. They were nipple to nipple for the first time and it was wonderful.

Usagi was breathless as she turned Rei around and applied the shampoo and worked the soap into Rei's wet, waist length, ebon tresses. She pushed the soapy mass to the front of Rei, then gently soaped her back and worked her way down with her hands. She could feel the Miko trembling. Turning Rei to face herself, she looked into those beguiling, amethyst eyes. She caressed Rei's hair away from her face and, with gentle pressure on the back of her neck, Usagi slowly drew the Miko in for a long slow kiss of her own.

The kiss was reluctantly broken off so Rei could lean her head back and rinse her hair off. Usagi traced a finger downwards along Rei's neck, then began to suck on the beautiful exposed throat gently while she reached around for the body wash. She turned the water off temporarily and pulled back to pour some of the liquid into her palm.

Rei opened her eyes in time to see Usagi's hands as they approached her breasts. When they touched and began to massage the soap on, her nipples hardened and grew slightly. Rei thought she hadn't ever felt anything more sensual or delightful. Then she felt Usagi's lips start to suck on her right earlobe which sent ripples of goosebumps all over her flesh. Rei shivered delightedly.

Usagi's hands slowly soaped the rest of Rei's torso, hips, and backside. Her lips recaptured Rei's lips and her tongue penetrated as her fingers moved around to the front and began to gently rub soap between Rei's legs.

Rei grinned to herself. So it was payback time, was it? She had left Usagi in a sexually excited condition last night and knew it... then her breath caught. Oh, Kami... she gasped and rewarded Usagi's tongue with greater access to the back of her throat.

Usagi kissed Rei deeply with all of her considerable passion. Rei 'mmmed' loudly into the kiss as Usagi found Rei's clitoris at the same time and her knees suddenly felt weak. Rei's hips rocked in an unconscious rhythm against Usagi's fingers. But Usagi stopped short of penetration and put her arms around Rei then broke off her kiss. Her voice cracked when she spoke.

"Kami forgive me, Rei, I want you! You turn me on so hard. I really do want our first time to be in bed, though." Usagi turned the water back on so Rei could rinse off.

Rei blushed hard at Usagi's confession, breaths fast. "Believe me, Usagi, you have the same effect on me, but I think you are right. We should wait. Here, turn around and let me do your hair now." Rei said firmly.

Usagi obeyed and allowed herself to be carried away by the sensation of Rei's fingertips as they scrubbed her scalp. She relaxed into Rei's methodical touch, her skin tingled, and she wanted more.

Rei stepped around Usagi and pushed her back a little so the water could rinse the shampoo away. Without the odango, the silver-blonde hair fell almost to the back of her knees. She loved it! Rei held Usagi and waltzed her around so Usagi was away from the water. She turned Usagi so she faced away from her. Rei flipped Usagi's hair over the left shoulder to reveal her exquisite backside. Rei laid kisses upon each shoulder as she rubbed body wash over every exposed part.

Usagi's hips danced between Rei's gentle, sure hands, and brushed purposely against Rei's pelvis. Usagi was such a temptress! Both girls felt an inner twinge. It started as a throb that emanated from between their legs, then the ache rose and spread upwards through their loins.

Rei lay her cheek against the back of Usagi's long delicate neck, her hands reached around to find Usagi's breasts. Their hearts beat swiftly in unison as they moved together, drawn to a silent, urgent drummer. Usagi turned around and Rei's lips caught hers once again. Blood heated in their veins as raw passion reignited.

When Rei beheld the bruised, rinsed off body of Usagi, she realized the necessity for a little patience. Their physical love would have to wait. Rei's breath was ragged as she controlled herself.

"Kami-sama, you are so sexy! I want to ravish you right here, right now, but we need to wait until Dr. Wakai says you are healed. I think we should wait for our bond ceremony, until then, too. I want nothing the way that could prevent me from making love to you completely. I just don't want to risk any further injuries." Rei and Usagi rinsed off in silence. Rei sensed Usagi's apprehension and squeezed her tight.

"It will be all right, Usa-chan, Dr. Wakai is very good and I know you'll like her." Rei shut the water off. "I love you, Usagi," Rei kissed her lips, "after the blood bond I promise that, for the rest of my life, I will not let a single day go by without the expression of my love for you physically," Rei assured her.

Usagi's body still shook with denied fulfillment as she cupped Rei's gorgeous face between hands that trembled in desire and kissed her full ruby lips back. "And I Love you, my dark Angel. I don't know if I can keep myself away from you until then, so I won't move here to the jinja until we're ready to take the Oath. I also have my parents to deal with. And Mamoru. Um, how about 'dating' until then, hmmm?" The music of Rei's laughter rang throughout the room as they toweled each other off.

"Being a senator's daughter does have its privileges. I can easily make Starlight Tower dinner reservations for around 8 pm. You can pick me up here around 7 pm in your Subaru. Wear formal attire, Princess! Speaking of food, I'm starved... you?" Rei asked.

Usagi nodded in affirmation. "You know me... the bottomless food pit!"

"I honestly don't know where you put it! You are, without a doubt, the most fat-less person I've ever seen!" Rei shook her head incredulously.

Usagi smacked her arm. "I know you really meant 'you look like an animated scarecrow' or 'you and whippets have a lot in common' I have heard them all, Rei. You don't have to pretend to be nice when you really aren't! 'Nice' doesn't suit you." Usagi scowled when Rei clutched at her wounded heart and feigned a swoon.

"Ouch, I suppose I deserved that, my fine whippet friend. I did almost throw up on you yesterday." Rei said and began to hoot.

"Oooo, I forgot about that!" She said as she smacked Rei again. "Speaking of 'deserve' I will trust you with my most closely guarded secret. If we are really meant to be together, there shouldn't be any secrets between us. You may decide I'm more trouble than I am worth!

You see, the ginsuishou literally feeds off my energy to protect me, Rei. It's an intimate, symbiotic part of me and, fortunately, my burden alone. Basically, without it I wouldn't last long or, at least, I think it might take a very long time for me to recover from its loss. Conversely, without me, its power wouldn't last long, and once reunited it would be a while before it was usable. Without food, neither of us would survive. Mother called it the crystal sickness." Usagi explained.

Rei paused briefly in her attempt to put her form-fitting, khaki Capri's on, in mid-hop. "Kami, Usa. You mean, what I did foolishly to myself yesterday, would have killed you?" Rei stared at Usagi aghast.

"Probably." Usagi smiled, while she fixed her hair into odangos and watched Rei's gyrations trying to put on her pants. "Rei-chan, are we having a spandex moment, or are you just 'getting it on' with your pants?" Rei's glare was positively murderous at her, and Usagi just smiled sweetly. "Well, I'm done! Thank you for lending me some of your *huge* clothes. Let's eat!" She whooshed past Rei and out the door. Rei was left behind with her pants around her thighs and her mouth in an 'O'.

Rei arrived in the kitchen in time to see Usagi smack Ojiisan's sneaky hand away from her cleaned vegetables. Rei looked surprised at the array of food.

"When did you buy all of that?" Rei asked curiously. Usagi raised her eyebrows quizzically at her now, perfectly manicured friend.

"Buy? Oh, nooo, Rei-chan! I flew magically to the store and bartered a priceless family heirloom for them, having no money to pay. I was then given some magic beans to throw out the window... Ojiisan, was that the last of my magic beans?" Usagi inquired impishly. Rei's face began to turn interesting shades of red and Usagi almost lost it.

"While you gave yourself a pedicure no one will ever see, a garden suddenly sprang up, and I toiled in the sultry sun to bring my mistress and taskmaster this sumptuous bounty." She expounded with a flourish as she displayed her handiwork. Rei looked at her in surprise and ignored the exaggerations.

"You had time to pick peppers, cherry tomatoes, and Romaine? It would have taken Yuuichiro all afternoon to pick that between rounds of his whiskey and lousy songs!" Rei exclaimed. Usagi's eyes twinkled merrily. She thoroughly enjoyed roasting her hot-tempered Senshi!

"Yes, oh wise, omniscient and most Imperious Mistress of the Shrine. And there's more, much much more, grasshoppah. Look in the fridge crispah! You too can know what it means to 'work hard and eat heartily'. Old Chinese proverb I just made up." Usagi replied aloud in a sing-song voice. Inside, she was secretly happy the whiskey Rei consumed had, indeed, been Yuuichiro's and had not belonged to Ojiisan. He wouldn't miss it and there wouldn't be more. She smiled innocently as Rei seemed to grow fangs suddenly.

"*Imperious*?" Rei exploded. Ojiisan was going to hurt himself laughing at Rei's expense. "It is *not* funny!" She retorted with a meaningful finger poked into his chest and a 'you are dead meat' expression directed towards Usagi. Usagi, of course, disregarded the implication and began to bark orders.

"Come on Rei, help me chop this stuff up for a salad, you're good with knives! Ojiisan, do you have any yogurt in the fridge? Could you take out the leftover baked salmon while you're there? Rei, we'll have to hurry if we want to make it to class on time, so chop, chop!" Usagi went on effusively. Hurricane Usagi had arrived. Rei was amazed at how much like Mrs. Tsukino, Usagi had become! She also couldn't resist an opportunity to grill Usagi back.

"Sooo, Miss 'gorge yourself with junk until your teeth rot', since when has a healthy diet become a part of your life?" Rei asked and daintily placed a small bite of salmon into her mouth. Usagi leaned over and tapped Rei's teacup with her fork, to urge her to drink more of the special brew she had made for her. Now that Rei was not in the environment of her dark cave of a room, the fire senshi's pallor alarmingly resembled death barely warmed over. It had not gone unnoticed by her. When Rei complied, she answered her.

"Since my track coach practically moved in to make sure I ate right. My figure skating coach was right there behind him. I just couldn't hide anymore and slowly succumbed to their madness. Now I'm as insane as they are." She said as she wiggled her eyebrows and rapidly blinked one eye.

"Honestly, I'm grateful. I generally feel better, have a lot more energy, and have greater endurance while I perform." Sotto voce she added to Rei, "I can't wait to show you!" Louder she remarked, "You should try it sometime, Microwave Queen." Usagi gave Rei a syrupy smile and wadded more salad into her mouth. Rei's brows came together menacingly.

"Well, the food may have improved, but certainly not the manner in which it is eaten, Joou-Odango!" Rei pointed at the lettuce that still dangled from Usagi's delectable lips, "and it doesn't look to me as though you feel better!" She added as her hand swept toward the garbage full of tissues.

Usagi issued her challenge with a glare. "Maybe I'm allergic to you!" It would be a long life together.

Rei stood as the phone rang. She bowed toward Usagi and quipped as she left... "Get thee to a piggery, thou slob!" Rei skipped over to answer the phone and gleefully *knew* she had gotten the last word in! Then the words 'neat freak' reached her ears. "Hmph!" Rei picked up the receiver.

"Moshimoshi! Hikawa Jinja, Hino Rei speaking... yes, she um, confided in me. I trust that you can help her and can keep confidentiality a priority? Mmm-hmm... Oh, that's perfect, thank you so much! I'll see to it she's there. Mmm-hmm... Matta ne!" Rei hung up and turned towards Usagi who had already cleared off the kitchen table and rinsed off the dishes.

"Usa, you're on for 4:30 this afternoon," Rei called out, as she grabbed her backpack and gym bag, then headed for her shoes next to the door.

"Hey, wait for me!" Usagi huffed as she grabbed her backpack and her 'new' guitar.

"Usagi isn't that... Ojiisan's guitar?" Rei asked suspiciously.

"Nope, he gave it to me as a gift. It's mine... all mine!" Usagi clutched the case to her chest and hugged it. Rei sighed... she is so cute! Rei thought as they reached the jinja statues of the Komainu lions outside of the Haiden. Rei turned to Usagi.

"Would you like me to come with you, or do you want to go alone to your appointment?" She asked the light-haired girl. Usagi arched an eyebrow at her but answered seriously.

"Rei, you know I want my bodyguard with me! I'm afraid of what she'll say to me... and do to me, but don't you have lacrosse practice until 5 pm.? I can't ask you to shirk off your responsibilities just so you can hold my hand! We've missed enough classes and practices already because of youma. No matter how smart we are, or how athletic we are, it isn't a good idea to skip! Kami, I can't believe I just said that! I sound like Ami and Mom." Usagi hung her head sadly. She peeked over at Rei covertly through her bangs, to watch her reaction then flashed her teeth impishly. "And if we don't speed up we're going to miss our one o'clock classes! Race ya!" The girls started their rapid descent down the eighty-something steps lined by multi-colored autumn trees.

"Usa, I appreciate what you are trying to say," Rei began, and sped up to catch up with her friend. She wondered how her friend could possibly run with a guitar and an overstuffed book bag, "but in the realm of things, what happens to you affects all of us in some way. Your need comes first this time, okay? I want to be there for you, the way you were for me." Rei finished with a hint of distress in her voice. Rei became increasingly aware of how weak she felt after not eating for a day and a half.

"Ugh, Usagi, could we please slow down... it's too hot and muggy to rush! I'm not exactly at one hundred percent, right now, and neither are you for that matter. This Fall weather is like a yo-yo!" Rei protested. They had reached the Torii at the bottom of the steps and entered the patterned brick public sidewalk.

Usagi finally paid attention to her companion and glanced at her. She suddenly realized that Rei probably still felt bad. She had consumed mostly liquids and had eaten very little food. Oops.

"Maybe you should stay home today and replenish your body, Rei-chan. You were more than indisposed yesterday, Miss Deathwish! Here, why don't you take some of my water, Baka... you're about to stroke!" Usagi handed Rei one of her bottled waters. "Some bodyguard you are turning out to be!"

"Thank you, Ms. Fussbuget!" Rei replied sarcastically, "I'll be just fine as soon as I'm inside and can sit. You don't need to keep fussing over me!" Rei exclaimed in exasperation. The girls decided on a quick walk and arrived at their respective 1:00 classes a few minutes early.

Usagi went to Professor Shimi's Creative writing class and sat in an empty seat behind Mina and Ami.

Rei went to Professor Ippongi's Religious history class... alone. Professor Ippongi was also Rei's lacrosse coach and he smiled pleasantly at her. She was an excellent student and a great athlete.

Usagi cornered the music teacher, Professor Kiremono, a couple of minutes before class started at 2:00 and showed him Ojiisan's guitar. She wanted to know where she could go to get it restored and he obliged her cheerfully. Haruka and Michiru sat together, naturally. Makoto saved a seat between herself and Haruka, which Usagi gratefully slid into after she greeted the other Senshi. Behind her was Rei, flanked by Ami on her left.

Haruka leaned in close to Usagi. "Are you taking in homeless guitars now, Sensei Odango?" She asked Usagi and pointed at the dilapidated old guitar case. Usagi leaned close to Haruka and answered her indignantly.

"This happens to be a 1970 classic Masaru Kohno 08, and it is priceless to me! I mean to have it restored and then play it. You would not believe how rich it sounds, Haruka." She retorted as she blew her nose irritably. It had started to run again much to her annoyance. Had to be allergies... maybe Mina's tree leaf mold one was contagious.

When music class adjourned, Ami and Michiru went to report to coach Iruka for swim team practice. Makoto and Rei went to Prof. Ippongi's lacrosse practice, Usagi and Haruka to coach Kennin's cross-country practice. Mamoru left to join Motoki for soccer practice.

Usagi was glad when Coach Kennin let her go early at 4:00 from cross-country practice so she could keep her appointment. She hadn't done very well anyway. Coach Kennin had incorporated Fartlek into their long-distance regimen to stimulate their fast-twitch muscle fibers. Usagi had found it curiously difficult to breathe when she ran and needed to cough after the speed play portions of the training. Coach Kennin had been all over her. He probably thought she had given up junk food to take up smoking.

Usagi wearily found a stall to herself and showered quickly, then headed dejectedly on foot for Dr. Wakai's office. Where were the stupid youma when you needed them?

To be continued...

Japanese Terms

Ojiisan- Grandfather
Wakai- young
Moshimoshi- telephone greeting
Shimi- bookworm
Ippongi- one track mind / monotonous
Kiremono- a sharp-minded person
Iruka- dolphin
Kennin- perseverance