Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Love ❯ Fires of Passion ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Demons and Love
Author: Quintyss

AN: This chapter reveals no plot crumbs and can be skipped. This is pure 'fumbling towards ecstasy' and mush between two bonded women.

Chapter 19 (M+)
Fires oF Passion

Alone, at last, the two regarded each other as if for the first time.

"Kami, Usagi, how am I supposed to be your lover, when I feel compelled to fall at your feet and worship you?" Rei finally stated incredulously. Usagi exhaled softly.

"Miko-sama," Usagi emphasized intentionally, "how would you feel if I told you I respected your status as a priestess so much, I wouldn't dare make love to you?" Usagi's blue eyes flashed ominously. Rei dropped her gaze.

"I would feel pretty crumby, Hime-sama." She answered. Usagi tilted Rei's chin up with a finger.

"Then understand, I especially don't want *you* to worship me. You are my partner now, in love, and deed. You are the most awe-inspiring person I have ever had the privilege to know, Rei." She looked at her salaciously. "Right now, Rei, I want to lavish my love upon you with my lips, my tongue, and my hands. I've waited my entire life, and then some, for the day in which I could belong to someone and be able to give all of myself to that someone! Please don't create in me, somebody you can't give yourself wholly to. I can't bear that." Usagi wore her heart on her sleeve again and the tears in her eyes seemed to prove it.

Rei stepped closer to Usagi and drew her close. "I made a promise to you, Angel, that after our ceremony, I would express my love for you physically every day," Rei whispered. She fixed her eyes upon Usagi's big dark blue ones with an undeniable desire, then deliberately began to kiss away the tears of pain. The tears that replaced them, were those of joy.

Rei ran her hands through Usagi's platinum blonde hair that seemed to glow like a softly lit moon and tipped the delicate chin up. Then she gently kissed Usagi's lips until they parted. Rei slowly entered her. As her tongue caressed the inside of her beloved's mouth, she began to hum, and with the sway of her hips, she drew Usagi into a slow, close dance. Her rhythm established, she withdrew her tongue to sing Celine Dion's 'Falling Into You'. Rei led with assurance, while Usagi pressed her lithe body against her partner sensuously.

And in your eyes, I see ribbons of color
I see us inside of each other
I feel my conscience merge with yours
And I hear a voice say, "What's mine is yours."

I'm falling into you
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you.
I was afraid to let you in here
Now I have learned love can't be made in fear
The walls begin to tumble down
And I can't even see the ground.

I'm falling into you
This dream can come true
And it feels so good falling into you.
Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Bridge:
Catch me, don't let me drop
Love me, don't ever stop
So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep, I'll miss you

I'm falling into you
This dream can come true
And it feels so good falling into you.
Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are
Falling into you, falling into you,
falling into you.

When the dance ended Usagi's eyes glistened and her white, satin, and lace, negligee was on the floor. Usagi had been so completely enchanted by Rei's clear soprano voice, she hardly noticed her state of undress. She wrapped her arms around Rei tightly then spoke quietly.

"Let me make love to you, Rei, here in front of all the gods. I want to satisfy the desire that burns within you and empty myself of all the love and passion I hold for you." Usagi heard Rei's breath catch as her fingers began to slowly push the straps of the dark blue silk negligee off of milk-white shoulders, one at a time. She laid soft wet kisses upon them until the dark garment fell onto the floor in an untidy pool at her feet next to her own.

Usagi paused and gazed up at Rei before she gradually removed the dark blue silk bottoms. She noticed, with a smile, how neatly Rei had trimmed herself. The underwear clung delightfully to Rei's slender, supple thighs before, it too joined the negligee on the floor.

Rei trembled while Usagi undressed her then returned her princess' gaze as she stood up. Rei kissed her lips lovingly before she knelt to pull Usagi's bottoms off. Then she drew Usagi to her lips where she laid a butterfly kiss on the moon-touched blonde curls at the juncture of her legs.

As Rei rose, Usagi swept her surprised, soon-to-be lover, off of her feet, and cradled her into her arms. She carried Rei over to the futon she had slept on earlier and laid her down carefully. Usagi smiled engagingly down at Rei, "this is the only prostration I will permit from you."

"I think I'll begin our little celebration with a promised massage!" Usagi said as she pulled some lightly fragranced oil out of her subspace pocket. Rei eyed her suspiciously for a moment.

"What else besides the normal Senshi things do you keep in there?" Rei asked in apprehension.

"Exavyre, the Mercurian chronometer, a capo, an E-bow, some spare guitar picks, my journal, a couple of sports bars, and whatever else I think I might need that won't fit into my handbag!" Usagi replied flippantly, then grinned, "Now, roll over Ms. Beethoven, so I can enrapture you with my touch!" She commanded. Rei laughed and rolled over.

Usagi moved Rei's hair aside, opened her oil, then poured a small amount into her palm to warm it. She started with Rei's neck, then worked slowly and methodically on the broad shoulders and the magnificent lat spread which tapered down to a slender waist. Her partner had smooth, flawless (?!), supple skin, and the thoughts evoked by merely touching Rei were not those befitting a lady. Usagi had to remind herself that while Rei might look the part of a warrior, she was a lady in every sense of the word, and also a highly respected Miko.

A small sigh escaped Rei's lips as Usagi reached her trim, well-toned bottom, then her firm hip and thigh area. Rei basked in Usagi's firm, but gentle touch, as she plied her muscles into a state of relaxation. As Usagi's hands worked through tight hamstrings and calves, Rei groaned softly. Ooooh, it felt good when her feet were worked on! "Okay, I think I'll keep you!" Rei murmured blissfully. Usagi smacked her backside.

"I'm not finished with you yet! No talking... just moaning." Usagi ordered as she rolled Rei onto her back. As Usagi began on Rei's solid, powerful quads, she sucked her breath in and tried hard not to notice the purplish highlights in Rei's black pubic hair as it scintillated in the flicker of firelight.

She massaged the flat pelvic area, and then, those beautiful washboard abs. Her eyes swept over the luscious swells that were Rei's perfect breasts, somewhat larger than her own. She wet dry lips, then moved her hands up to Rei's sculpted shoulders, avoiding the firm breasts altogether. They required special attention... later. As she worked silently and efficiently, Usagi became aware that Rei was watching her carefully through heavy, half-lidded dark eyes.

Rei was mesmerized by the way the firelight danced in the waves of Usagi's silvery blonde tresses. The Princess whom she had cherished above all others, had matured into this beautiful woman before her. She was now an angel who captivated her body, mind, and soul. The layers of self-conscious fears were slowly being stripped away by the intimacy of those hands upon her naked flesh. She never imagined they would ever be like this together.

Usagi massaged the strong arms, then gently rubbed Rei's palms with her thumbs. She clasped her Miko's hands and gazed intently into those deep pools of amethyst eyes. Then, she slowly straddled Rei's hips. She briefly brushed her own thatch of hair gently against Rei's and enjoyed the effect her sweet torture had, as the dark Senshi gasped breathlessly and arched up to meet her.

Usagi let go of the calloused hands, then slowly lowered herself until she covered Rei with her own body. Using her elbows as a brace to prop herself up, she cradled Rei's head between her hands so she could massage the temple area with her thumbs. Usagi broke the trance between them when she caressed Rei's silken ebony locks aside to deftly remove the earrings and set them aside.

Rei barely breathed as she felt Usagi's soft breaths near her ears. When Usagi gently licked and blew on one earlobe, then the other, she closed her eyes and felt the goosebumps rise on her normally smooth skin. Rei 'mmmmed' and stroked her fingers along Usagi's back. She marveled when she felt the play of tiny ripples in Usagi's sinewy bands of muscle as she moved above her to suckle on the sensitive earlobes.

"Oh, Usaa..gi!" She moaned throatily and shivered.

"Do you like that, my love?" Usagi whispered back. When Rei nodded shyly, Usagi gently kissed her eyelids and beautiful long black lashes. Then she covered her whole face with soft butterfly kisses before she touched Rei's lips with her own.

Rei wrapped her arms around Usagi's torso and uttered the words, "I love you!" in a low, husky voice, before she drew the sensuous lips of her Angel into her own. They swallowed each other's kisses deeply for some time, both acutely aware of the way each other's bodies moved.

Usagi broke off the kiss, breathlessly, to begin nibbling and kissing her way down Rei's beautiful throat. She sucked gently at the sexy hollow of Rei's neck, while she began to gently massage the round breasts. She ran her tongue in the valley between them and glanced up at Rei's face to meet her dark purple eyes filled with adoration. 'Kami. I never want to lose that look of trust. The last intimacy Rei knew was abuse from her father. No one has ever made love to her tenderly.'

"Are you okay with this, sweetheart?" Usagi asked softly. Rei nodded amazed, once again, by her care and kindness.

"I-I'm alright. It feels good... you feel good." She encouraged her lover.

Usagi licked the right breast's nipple and then around the rosy-hued areola while she continued to minister attention to the other breast with the thumb of her right hand. She felt Rei squirm slightly beneath her as the nipple under her lips puckered and rose to its full hard pertness. Usagi drew the whole bud into her mouth and gently suckled there a minute or so.

Rei's fingers stopped in their travel through Usagi's silky tresses, and she drew her breath in sharply then exhaled in a soft 'oooh!'.

Usagi took that opportunity to see if Rei was wet at all. She slid her right hand down, briefly caressed the slightly coarse hair above the juncture of Rei's legs, then slowly slid her middle finger between the nether-lips. Rei was definitely damp. Her lips smiled around the nipple she suckled upon. 'All this wetness... for me!'

Rei quivered when Usagi removed her finger to rub the moisture over the left breast nipple and blew on it, which caused it to pucker and harden. Usagi switched her mouth over to the left bud and got her first taste of Rei's offering. Rei bucked under her as Usagi suckled once more and rolled the nipple of the right breast with the fingers of her left hand.

Rei felt as though her insides were being turned inside out. Her maternal hormones betrayed her and caused her nether regions to contract. Her breaths became heavier while Usagi slowly drove her mad with pleasure and desire.

Usagi pulled at Rei's left nipple a little with her lips before she reluctantly released it. She kissed each nipple in turn before she scooched down on Rei's body so she could lay a trail of hot wet, sucking kisses and licks over the muscled midsection. Her fingers moved ceaselessly in feathery light strokes over Rei's milk-white, goose-bumpy, flesh. She paid attention to Rei's every reaction with each touch, learning her... tasting her...

Rei took delight in every nuance of her Angel's foreplay and her anticipation grew as the gentle erotic dance moved ever closer to her womanhood. She writhed in pleasure at each magical touch.

Usagi sucked on Rei's beautiful navel, then scooted lower still on top of her. Usagi slid her arms under Rei's thighs and pushed them apart, leaving the air to touch wetness for a moment or two. She paused to meet Rei's, now fevered, tanzanite gaze once more.

Rei took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she tried to control her libido. No one had ever made her feel this vulnerable, or this desirous.

Usagi continued to work her way down to the raven hair that curled, and modestly hid Rei's womanhood. She could smell Rei and inhaled her scent deeply. Usagi kissed where the hair formed a tuft, then moved slowly lower until she was just *there*, and stopped. Rei gasped softly.

Usagi shifted onto her knees and knelt. She watched Rei's face carefully for any signs of fear. She saw instead, trust and desire, so she spread Rei's thighs wider and marveled at her flexibility. She lifted Rei's hips up with her arms gently and nibbled at the soft skin on each of the powerful inner thighs. Rei stroked the silvery moon-kissed head with trembling fingers.

Usagi moved still closer to her goal. She could see Rei's clitoris throb now and could hear the excitement in her quick breaths. She gazed steadfastly into Rei's dark impassioned eyes.

"Tell me what it is you want, Rei." Usagi inquired softly, her warm breaths hovering over wetness.

"I-I want you... inside me... please!" Rei rasped out.

Usagi leaned forward and ran her tongue over Rei's nether-lips towards the sensitive nub of the clitoris, which she skipped for now, then rubbed her tongue, instead, on the clitoris' hood. Rei's back lifted off of the futon and fell down again with a verbal 'oooh!'

Rei's eyes unfocused and her world began to turn into a fuzzy haze as Usagi stimulated her with soft, warm, wet touches on her most private and sensitive of places with her tongue. It was... exquisite.

Usagi suckled her there a moment or two until she felt Rei's clitoris swell, then she slid her tongue down and in between the engorged, erect labia. Usagi noticed that Rei had gripped the bedsheets into her fists. Her heart thrilled to the sound of Rei's appreciative groan as her tongue began to enter... and stopped.

"Usagi, don't stop!" Rei cried desperately when Usagi withdrew her tongue.

"Rei-chan, do you remember how good and *whole* you felt after the quickening?" Usagi asked quietly.

"Yes, my love. So?" Rei's voice was thick with passion.

"So, your body is a 'virgin' again. I can feel that your hymen is intact at the entrance of your vagina. If I continue, it will be painful. Do you still want to give yourself to me that way? All the scars on the outside of our bodies are gone now, Rei, and I'd wager that the scars on the inside of our bodies have also mended. It probably happened when our palms healed." Usagi informed her and pointed to where Rei's panty line would be. Rei glanced down at her lower abdomen and touched it in shock. Usagi smiled kindly.

"It means, Miss Miko, you can make love to a man and have children now if you want to. I will abstain from you if you want me to so that you can pursue your dreams with your virginity intact. You can be Guji here and raise a family... I promise I will never selfishly stand in the way of your fulfillment as a woman. We have an eternal bond. That's a long time to be without a man, and childless, Rei." Usagi carefully added. Rei seemed confused and Usagi sighed.

"You needn't sell your 'birthright' for a few moments of pleasure with me unless you're sure you understand the ramifications and find them acceptable." Usagi's tone was tender and soothing as she earnestly sought Rei's eyes for the truth. Rei took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Usagi, I'm glad you love me so much you would let me go and sow a few wild oats... and I thank you. I see you've spoken to Ojiisan about me behind my back." She glared mildly at the blonde. "Yes, I do intend to become Guji of this Jinja in due time. But, my sweet... you are all I've ever truly wanted as a mate! I loved you long before Jadeite ever re-entered my world as a virile young man." Rei smiled a bit.

"When I was five, my Queen Mother discovered I had Hephaestus' 'fire'. She told me that one day the Princess Serenity would come for me because of my fire. The next day, she sent me to train as a wyrm huntress so that I might abandon my fire. While I hunted as a child on Mars, I dreamt endlessly of the day when 'The Princess Serenity' would come for me, and rescue me from that hellhole of an existence. You did come, and you were far lovelier, both inside and out than I had *ever* imagined. I wanted no other soulmate back then, and I want no other now. My dreams *have* come true!" Rei's eyes glistened with unshed tears. So did Usagi's.

"I have a hunch if we really wanted children of our own, Usagi, we could. It's called a 'disguise pen'. Plus we have a whole host of kinky Deities at our disposal." Rei smiled drolly at her lover and dried her eyes, "I want to celebrate our union in every way. That includes our 'maidenhood' being taken. I belong to you in my entirety and I want you to love me, please, without inhibition!" Rei implored her.

"Oh, Rei, please forgive me. I just thought..." Usagi began.

"Quit thinking and make love to me." Rei interrupted softly. "I'm all yours, My Beloved."

Usagi leaned up on her hands and knees and kissed Rei's lips tenderly. "I love you so much, Rei!" She whispered hoarsely. Usagi knelt once more, slipped her arms under Rei's hips, then slid her tongue between Rei's slick nether-lips to stroke the fires of her lover's passion.

Rei pushed her hips up against Usagi's tongue until she felt pain, relaxed, then thrust up again until she felt Usagi's soft, warm, wet tongue push past the thin membrane and begin to take small, slow, gentle thrusts. It hurt a little, and a small whimper escaped her lips when Usagi placed her mouth over the whole opening to suckle and lick inside her. The sensation of pain was replaced by a new one and she began to rock her hips with the slow strokes of Usagi's tongue. Ohh, that felt good!

Usagi could feel Rei's excitement and heat build as she stroked along the spongy front area. When Rei's juices started to flow, the taste of blood lessened. Usagi drew her tongue out and re-applied it to cover the nub and shaft of Rei's clitoris. She flicked her tongue, stroking the shaft a moment or two before gently suckling on the nub. She pulled her head back and blew on the wetted clitoris and slowly penetrated her lover by degrees with two long, slender fingers. She pushed slowly inside as far as she could. Rei was so incredibly warm... so velvety soft and moist! Usagi moved her fingers carefully against the front wall, in an attempt to find Rei's pleasure center.

Rei's moved her hips to meet Usagi's fingers, thrust for thrust, and they pumped together until Rei felt a 'fullness' in her vagina. Rei moved her hips faster when a peculiar pressure-like ache built up, then pulled her knees closer to her chest to signal Usagi of an urgent 'need' with small whimpers.

Usagi suckled a little harder and moved her fingers a little faster. She felt Rei's vagina ignite with heat and fill with hot liquid, then it rhythmically clenched around Usagi's fingers. Rei had come hard and groaned loudly with her release. Her juices oozed out as she rocked with orgasmic spasms.

Usagi pulled her fingers out between twitches and drank what fluids she could as Rei calmed down. Rei's taste was subtle and not at all unpleasant as she tenderly licked and sucked the area clean. Usagi kissed Rei's nub one more time before she kissed her way back up Rei's torso which glistened with a light sheen of sweat.

Usagi revisited Rei's breasts and gently suckled on them one at a time. Usagi kissed her way up Rei's neck and paused to suck on the petal-soft skin on her throat area under her chin. Usagi noticed Rei's tears and kissed them away.

"Oh Kami, I'm so sorry, precious! Did I hurt you? Will you be all right?" Usagi asked, concerned. Her own eyes began to fill with tears of remorse.

Rei hiccuped, "n-no. I... I have never felt anything so passionate, yet so tender and full of love in my entire life!" Rei's tongue tripped rapidly over her words, "I-I feel a little overwhelmed. I'm about to share the rest of my life with an Angel who can make me feel so good with such beautiful love." A sob caught in Rei's throat, "this is our honeymoon, and I th-think I peed on you! I'm sooo sorry, My Hime." Rei choked out miserably and let her hot tears fall unchecked.

Usagi wanted to laugh as Rei assured her the tears hadn't been because of pain, but her lover was so distraught, she didn't dare. She held Rei close and rocked her comfortingly.

"Shhhh, you didn't pee on me, My Heart. Those fluids were a natural release from sexual arousal and had the faint taste of green tea... you had an orgasm, sweetheart. It's a testament to your love for me." Usagi soothed her beloved. She carefully kissed away Rei's newest onslaught of tears. "Trust me, your response made me feel very special! I was a little worried that I would not be able to satisfy you." Usagi admitted in relief. Rei smiled through her tears and sniffled.

"Outside of our bond nuptial, I've never had one of those before. That was an experience I don't think I could forget!" She paused, then stated firmly, "Hime-sama, you do satisfy me. Never doubt that! After two lifetimes of desire for you, I want to show you how special you are to me by making love to you at long last, my Angel." Rei wiped her eyes once again, then leaned up to tenderly kiss Usagi's lips. She tasted herself on Usagi's lips when they met. It was a strange taste, but not bad. Usagi was right, it did resemble a weak green tea.

Rei's arms encompassed Usagi tightly then rolled her onto her back. Rei parted her lips as she gazed down into ardent sapphire eyes and willingly accepted the tongue offered her. Rei rubbed her wet pubic area against her lover's and was rewarded with an 'Mmmm!'. The longer they kissed, though, the more aware she became of her mate's hunger through their bond. Rei reluctantly released Usagi's mouth.

"Usagi, I'm a little hungry. There are some leftover strawberries from our after-school snack this afternoon, would you like to share them with me?" Rei asked.

"Yummm... that does sound good!" Usagi responded eagerly. She started to get up, but Rei pushed her back down.

"Stay put, princess. I'll be right back." Rei exclaimed and kissed her lover one more time. Rei threw another log onto the fire, then sped from the room.

Usagi admired her lover's naked backside until she disappeared. She took her jewelry off and set them beside Rei's while she waited for her beloved's return. She stretched out on the futon and smiled. Mamoru may have been her Prince and she had loved him, but Rei was a Goddess. Her dark Angel was absolutely breathtaking and had shown her more care than could have ever been imagined. The warmth from the cheerful fire mirrored how she felt inside. She sighed in complete contentment and closed her eyes. She was safe and loved.

Meanwhile, Rei rinsed the strawberries, plucked the greenery off as she went, and laid them out on a paper towel to drain. She finished quickly, put the fruit in a bowl, and carried them over to the fridge where she snatched out a can of whipped cream and toed the door shut. Rei hid the can behind her back so her victim wouldn't see it, then smiled beguilingly at her unsuspecting lover, whose dark eyes had opened to study her the second she walked in.

"That was quick. What's behind your back, Rei, you look almost evil!" Usagi sat up and took the bowl of fresh strawberries offered to her while she tried to crane her neck around Rei's back to sneak a peek.

"Those are your snack, Angel," Rei said smugly and indicated the bowl as she adroitly dodged Usagi's effort to cheat, "behind my back, is *my* snack." She finished with an impish grin. Rei popped a strawberry into Usagi's mouth and watched her chew it, then another, and another. She leaned in for a kiss and the two quickly became impassioned. "Mmmm! You taste good! Mind if I have one, Usagi?" Rei teased.

"Be my guest! You fixed them, have as many as you want." Usagi offered.

"Thank you, love!" Rei took out her weapon and Usagi's eyes widened.

"Oooo, foosh! You think of everything, Rei!" Usagi gave Rei an enamored look and reached for the can, but Rei moved it deftly away from her grasp.

"Uh-uh, *my* snack!" Rei said disapprovingly as she popped another strawberry between lips that pouted. Rei pushed the berry the rest of the way into Usagi's mouth with her tongue. She watched as the berry got chewed very slowly and as disappointment filled those big blue eyes.

Rei shook the can and squirted some of the contents into her own mouth. Then she placed her lips over Usagi's and opened her mouth wide for her lover.

"Mmmm," was all Usagi could manage.

They shared the rest of the bowl, as they kissed each other greedily. Rei ended their 'berry session' by slowly pushing her tongue as far as she could down Usagi's throat who swallowed her deeply. She gently shoved Usagi down onto her back and partially covered her mate with her own body. Rei drank in her lover's sweetness for a moment or two longer then moved on to Usagi's soft under chin area with her hot passionate kisses.

Rei seared Usagi's neck with her tongue and open lips, she bit her neck gently, then sucked on the hollow at the base of the neck. She nibbled on each beautiful creamy shoulder, and then each earlobe, in no particular hurry. Rei connected with Usagi's lips once again, but this time it was slow and tender.

Usagi ached for more as Rei's soft lips drew away. Then her breath caught as Rei touched and caressed her breasts as gently as she would a hummingbird. Usagi could feel her nipples harden in response.

Rei laid a trail of butterfly kisses down Usagi's neck, then took the whipped cream in hand and fooshed some onto the pert nipple of the right breast. Her lover could only gasp helplessly.

Rei watched as the cold cream caused the nipple to pucker desirably, then put goosebumps all over the porcelain flesh before it slid artfully down the small firm breast. She leaned in close to slooowly lick the drips of melted whipped cream from the breast, swirled her tongue around the rosy areola, then nibbled and gently rolled the nipple between her teeth until Usagi's breath sucked in hard. Then the whole bud was hers. She pulled as much of the breast into her mouth as she could then suckled upon it. After a few moments, Rei prepared the left breast with another foosh from the can...

Usagi moaned softly 'Rei... stop... no don't... Aaah that tickles!' while her raven-haired seductress relentlessly alternated between breasts with her mouth and the whipped cream.

When Rei was satisfied that Usagi was properly 'initiated', she squirted the whipped cream in small dollops down Usagi's hard, fit torso. Her skin was so thin, you could see every minute ripple of sinew and every vessel. She looked to Rei like a dainty sculpture. She would have died a thousand times and more for her Angel.

"Kami, you are sooo sexy," Rei whispered passionately. She began to lick and suck her way down through the trail of whipped cream that drew her ever closer to the silver-blonde curls between slightly open, inner thighs. When her short warm breaths came close to the thatch of hair, her lover's respiration quickened, then she dipped her lips into the tuft to gently nibble on it. When the powerful hips flexed up towards her lips with a groan, she pushed her tongue past the curls to find the shaft of her impatient angel's clitoris.

Usagi gasped at the touch, drew her knees up, and spread her thighs wide for her lover.

Rei grinned and suckled where she felt a rapid femoral pulse on each inner thigh, then noticed how wet her mate was. Rei rubbed the middle and index fingers of her right hand along the wet vulva, then drew them into her mouth. As she sucked on them and slowly removed them, she took in the dark hungry eyes of her beloved. The nectar was sooo sweet! Rei smiled at her, then grabbed the can of whipped cream and fooshed Usagi's nether-lips. Her victim squealed, bucked hard, and snapped her knees together.

"Was that cold, sweetie?" Rei cooed, "would you like me to fix that?"

Usagi trembled, "Y-yes, please?"

Once her knees were spread apart once again, Rei's hot mouth made contact around her entire opening and she felt the vibration of laughter through those lips and tongue. "Ooooh, Reiiiiii!" She shrieked, as the stiff tongue broke through the membrane and plunged hard into her inner sanctum in one swift motion.

Rei tasted Usagi's blood and pulled her tongue back to gently tease the rims of the erect labia with just her tongue tip. She moved her tongue up to rub the clitoris' nub and shaft until Usagi began to moan softly. Rei suckled her there and felt it swell. Then she slipped her tongue back into the vaginal opening. She pushed steadily deeper inside the hot vagina until she could go no further. Her princess' taste was pleasant and she enjoyed the sensation of rhythmic clenches around her tongue.

Usagi flexed her hips higher and tried to 'suck' Rei's tongue even deeper inside her.

After a few moments, Rei slid her arms under Usagi's hips and began to thrust her tongue in and out rhythmically. The hips she held in her arms, moved in sync with her. Rei could feel the vagina heat up gradually and contract more rapidly. When the hot fluid became more abundant, she wondered if her lover was about to approach climax. Rei re-captured her lover's clitoris within her mouth, then sucked and stroked it with her tongue. Rei thrust deeply into the warm, velvety environ with the two fingers she had sucked on earlier and felt Usagi pull at her long fingers.

Rei captured her lover's clitoris within her mouth, then sucked and stroked it with her tongue. Rei thrust deeply into the warm, velvety environ with the two fingers she had sucked on earlier and felt Usagi pull at her long fingers.

Usagi moaned Rei's name repetitively then lifted her hips and knees higher to invite the nimble fingers into the best position possible for the most pleasure. "Oooh, faster... there! Right there!" She begged as she felt the orgasmic tremors begin. Her breaths came out in ragged pants between short gasps of 'ohs', then she came hard, the warm liquid of her passion trickling out with each spasm.

When Usagi relaxed her hips, Rei withdrew her fingers, then lovingly drank from her spent princess. She massaged her angel's lower abdomen gently as she did so. Rei cleaned all she could and finished with tender kisses. She continued to caress her tremulous lover while she slowly moved her way up to the flushed, impassioned face of her beloved. When she got there, she smiled into that beautiful face, then lowered her body down to cover that of her Angel's.

"That was wonderful, Rei!" Usagi's voice was low and raw with passion.

Rei locked her gaze onto Usagi's blue sapphire eyes and leaned in to kiss her lips. She passionately emptied herself of all the tender care she held for her soulmate.

Usagi tasted herself on Rei's tongue, and as she had recovered somewhat, she responded in kind. She wrapped her arms around Rei and squeezed her tightly to herself. Then she rolled onto her side as their tongues danced together.

Soft sounds of pleasure escaped their lips as Usagi slid her muscular left thigh between Rei's legs and up against her crotch. They moved together in an embrace, touching one another until they both felt fires of passion build once again in their loins. Rei rolled onto her back, then spread her thighs wide and invited Usagi to straddle her. They caressed each other's breasts while Usagi rubbed her clitoris against Rei's rhythmically until they both closed their eyes in another sweet release, wetness mingling.

Usagi laid her head upon Rei's chest as it heaved provocatively. She felt Rei's heart hammering strongly and put her arms under the shaking girl's shoulders.

"I will never stop loving you, Rei. You are my flame of passion, my strength, my joy, and the very heart of my life." She whispered softly to her raven-haired lover, kissing her on the breast gently. "And you are mine... all mine!"

"I will never let you fall, Angel, my love shall always keep you safe. You are more precious to me than the air I breathe! Your life, my life's best part." Rei whispered back, as she caressed the pale golden head. She bent her head forward and kissed the upturned forehead, "I am definitely all yours as you are mine. I love you, Usagi."

The night was spent in the discovery of new ways to pleasure one another and with each new-found intimacy, came both tender and passionate, lovemaking.

To be continued...

AN: Hopefully this made sense and artfully enough done.