Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Birthday Wish ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey, I'm back (empty room) Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooo anybody there. No reviews. Wah wah wah Nobody loves me!! stiff, heres chap. 3, hic (blows nose)

disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, If I did, it would still be going. However, I own Rose, Amanda, Marron, Racheal, and Laura.

Chapter 3: Birthday Wish

Deep in space, a small star hurtled thru space, its journey almost done. As it passed the forbidden sixth planet, it gave off a soft glow, with that it continued its silent approach.

"Visual, On Screen" a shadowy figure called. On a large panel, a glowing star appeared. "Now thats different, we've been following this lump of rock for months and its never done that before." A smirk crossed the figure's lips. "It looks like our search is almost over. Soon this awesome power will be mine! All mine! All will cower under my name! Hehehehehe."

On the bright blue orb of Earth, a celebration was in full swing. A small child had the seat of honor. One by one presents were presented to the small girl. If you saw the gifts, you would think that this was a very special child. Everything a girl could wish for was given to this small five year old. Soon, only one small gift remained. The box was the smallest of them all, but to her, it was the precious.

"This one is from me and your father," said the queen as she handed the box to the princess "within this small box contains great and wonderful power."

"Thank you, Mommy" said Rose as she unwrapped the box. Inside she found a small pin the size of a half dollar, on the front was a carving of a cresent moon with the traditional symbol of saturn. On the four sides of the pin were four differently colored stones.

"That, my dear is your very own transformation pin." the king stated. "Your mother and I thought it was time for you to begin your Scout training."

"You mean I get to be a Sailor Scout like Mommy was!? And I get to be cool-looking!? And I get to save the world!? Cool!! Can we start now? Please?"

"Not tonite sweetheart, but after lessons tomorrow we will begin your basic training. And you won't be alone eighter," he said glancing at the four children of the sailor scouts. "You will all be training together."

"This is the best gift all! Thank you everybody!"



A few hours later


The princess stood outside in the rose garden watching everybody leave. "This is the bestest birthday ever!"

"Rose-bud"

She turned "Hey Daddy"

"Did you have a nice time tonight?"

"I sure did!"

"Did you get everything you wanted?"

"I thought I did, but now I want something else"

"And whats that, my dear?"

"I want to be strong, and brave, and a hero, just like Mommy."

The king smiled. Looking up he saw a bright flash of light. "A shooting star! Quickly, Rose, tell it your wish."

The girl nodded and clasped her hands in prayer, "Please star, grant my wish, make me a strong soldier, so I can protect this planet, and preserve peace."

Little did she know, this was no ordinary star.



Ends Chapter 3


A/N Thats all for now, please review. please please please. Next chap up soon!!

Thanks to Ceila for reviewing, I will keep on writing as long as folks keep reading, and then more.