Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ New Powers ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I'm soo lonely! It seems that I'm the only one who is still on this planet. No new reviews since I posted this fic!! I so sad. :(
:P Oh well, on to chap 4!

Thanks to Celia, my ONLY reviewer.

Disclaimer: I still dont own SM, wish I did, but I dont. I do own Rose, Amanda, Marron, Rachael, Laura, and David.

Chapter 4: New Powers


On the edge of Earth's atmosphere, a small star began its final desent. Breaking the atmosphere it began to glow as all matter does when entering the protective layer covering the Earth. As the
star was being burned away, its energy became more condensed and was soon no larger than a marble of pure crystalized energy. It hit the ground hard right outside crystal palace where a royal guard retrieved it.

"Dammit. Now it is in the hands of the royal family, perfect." said a small figure. "How are we supposed to become all powerful if the damn crystal is being protected by the Sailor Senshi." he frowned. "I know, soldier, come here" he regarded one of his followers. "I want to know everything there is to know about the royal family."

"Yes, sir." the soldier remarked.

"Soon, I will have that crystal and the universe will be mine! All shall fall under my might!"


************************************************************************ ********

"Princess?"

The young girl grumbled in her sleep as the covers were removed from her bed.

"Princess, time to get up! Now!"

"Nuh uh." she protested, pulling her covers back over her.

"Princess, if you dont get up now, you'll be late for lessons. If you're late again, you'll have to stay after and miss your very first day of senshi training."

Rose's eyes slowly opened, she stared at the source of her frustration. A small kitten sat on the foot of her bed. The kitten was mostly black with white paws and chest. It's face was white also and a gold cresent moon symbol was on its forehead.

"Well?" the cat asked.

"Well what?" came the reply.

"Get up!"

"David! Why are you hounding me this early?!"

"Because I'm your guardian and lessons start in 15 minutes!"

"WHAT?! 15 MINUTES?!"

"Yep"

"WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME EARLIER!!!"

"I tried remember?"

"Get out I need to get ready!!!"

Five minutes later a very stressed princess dased through the castle. "Jeez, why is the lesson's class on the other side of the stupid castle." she said glancing at her watch. "Oh no, I dont have long, please bell, be delayed today."

As she crossed the door jam of the classroom the bell sounded. "Oh, thank God." she said taking her seat.

"Why hello, Rose, its nice to have you here on time, for once." Sailor Mercury said.

"Why...thank...you...professor...Mercury...I...ran...all...the way...here." she said trying to catch her breath.

Mercury smiled. "Its good your here on time because you can hear my annoucement. Attention, class, since you all will be starting senshi training this afternoon, I have decided to cancel all of your classes today."

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Rose screamed and promptly fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Are you sure you are okay?" Laura asked as the group walked towards the training hall. "You hit the ground pretty hard."

Marron smirked "It is ironic, you came on time for the first time since......Ever pratically breaking your neck getting there and teacher cancels class."

Rose groaned, holding her head, "will you two please hush? You're giving me a headache."

David jumped on Rose's shoulder. "I would have thought that fall would have given you a headache."

Rose looked at the animal on her shoulder. "This is all your fault you know."

"What did I do?"

"If you had let me sleep this morning like I normally do, this wouldn't have happened."

"If I had let you sleep, you would have run in more of a panic this morning only to find an empty classroom."

"True, but I would have had sleep." she said staring intently at the cat and not paying attention to the fact that they had arrived at the door to the training hall. She regretted that fact as soon as she walked right smack into the hard wood with a dull thud.

Amanda looked up from the book she was reading. "You really should watch where you're going."

"You know that from experiance" said Rachael taking the book from Amanda's hands. "You hit something at least 3 times a day because you are always reading."

"Reading is a good habit and one should read every chance one has." she retorted.

"You won't be saying that in a few years when your face is permently flat." smiled Marron.

"Yeah, well, at least I can read!!"

"So can I!!"

"oh, yeah, here's you" Amanda pretended to hold a book "See sp sp spot r r run. sp pot ru ns fas ast. run spot run!"

"Will you please save your fighting for your training?" said a rough male voice.

Turning they saw the origin of the voice. "Daddy!" Racheal called "You're training us?"

"Yes. And while training I expect complete coroporation from all of you."

"Yes Mister Chad!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////



"Okay, girls, lets start with transforming." Chad said. "Begin"

The girls stood watching their trainer.

"I said to transform"

"We dont know how."

"Oh, yeah." he said pulling out a piece of paper. "You all have your transformation items, right?"

"Yes" said the girls pulling out thier pens. While Rose had the pendant given to her by her parents, the other four had complentary sticks which looked simalar to their mother's original transformation sticks. The only difference is that instead of having their symbol on a circle, it appeared on a star on the top of a colored stick.

"Okay, now Laura you say Jupiter Neo Power, Amanda you say Mercury Neo Power, Rachael you say Mars Neo Power, Marron you say Venus Neo Power, and finally, Rose you say Saturn Prism
Power. Got that everyone? Now, lets try this again, Begin!"

"Mercury Neo Power!"

"Venus Neo Power!"

"Mars Neo Power!"

"Jupiter Neo Power!"

"Saturn Prism Power!"

"TRANSFORM!"

Chad was forced to shield his eyes from the bright flash as the five girls shouted. When he could finally open his eyes, he gasped at the sight.


Ends Chap 4



A/N Thats all for now I will try and update tomorrow if you review. (I'm soo smart, maybe NOW I will get a review)