Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Evil Unmasked ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Okay I'm back. My stupid internet connection is about to seriously tick me off. So if I don't update for awhile, it will be because I through my computer out the window. STUPID AOL!!!
AAAAHHHHH!!!! Ok, breath breath, Hey, its up again, YEAH Ok where was I, of yeah, on to Chapter 6!

Disclaimer: Same as always

Chapter 6: Evil Unmasked

"So, the crystal only reacted in the girl's presence."

"Yes, my lord."

"So, she must be the one who summoned it."

"Yes, my lord."

"So, if we want sole posession of the crystal, she must be destroyed."

"Yes, my lord, I'll get right on it."

"No. I want to be the one who is the cause of her death. If you kill her, then the crystal would obey you, then I would be forced to destroy you, in turn."

"Yes, my lord."

"Fine, leave me."

"Yes, my lord."

"It won't be long, princess, you will soon feel the cold hand of death, and the universe will quake under the name Bob!"
Bob smiled "Hahahahahahahah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, girls I must say I'm impressed." Chad said after a long training session. "You have mastered your attacks in record time. And the fact that you are still so young impresses me even more. In fact, I'm so impressed, I think I'm going to sing!"

"NO!!"

"Please, Daddy." Said Racheal, her head hung in embarassment.

"Okay, I'll sing later."

"Hopefully," Racheal whispered over her shoulder, "much later."

"Okay, girls, trainings over, run along now." Chad said, dismissing them.

"Hey, guys what do you say we go and play in the garden?" Rose asked.

"Great idea!" Laura said, "We can play with my new ball!"


Later, in the garden


"Here, catch!" Laura said tossing the ball towards Rose. She watched as the ball flew over her head and landed outside the palace grounds.

"Laura, you throw too hard." Rose whinned. "But I guess I'll go get it." As she hurried off to find the missing ball, she saw a boy about her age climbing a large tree just outside the palace grounds. "hey," she called to the boy, "whatcha doing?"

"huh?" the boy looked down from his perch to see the princess looking up at him. Blushing, he held up his reason for climbing the tree. "I came to get your ball" he said, gently tossing the ball for the girl to catch. "I mean, I wasn't doing anything, and I saw this ball fly into the tree, and, um, I thought I would, um, get it, you know, for you."

"Gee, thanks." Rose said as the boy climbed back onto solid ground.

"So, um, what's your name?" the boy stammered.

"Oh, my name is um, what a minute." Rose said holding out the ball for the boy to hold. Blushing she said "Father said when introducing myself I should always do this. Could you hold this for a minute?" She handed the ball to the boy. She lowered herself into a neat curtsy. "I am the daughter of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. I am the first princess of crystal Tokoyo, Rose."

"Oh, my God you're the princess?"

"Yep. What's you're name?"

"Uh, my name, my name is um, I mean, you can call me, um Robert."

"Well, Robert, it was nice meeting you, I have to go now. Bye!" Rose said running towards the castle. Turning back to the boy "Hey, Robert!"

"Um, yeah?"

"Can we be friends?"

The boy brighted up "YEAH!!"

"Cool! See ya!"


Ends Chap 6

A/N Thats all for now, PLEASE REVIEW!!!