Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Attack on Crystal Palace! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Me, again. Ready for another Chap? Well, too bad, here it is. Enjoy. Review please. For this chapter I have progessed the timline about 5 years. Therefore, the sailor kids are in the 10 year old range.

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, however, I own Rose, Robert, David, Amanda, Marron, Rachael, and Laura.

Chapter 7: Attack on Crystal Palace!


"Everythings ready, my lord."

"Perfect." said Bob as he looked out a window of his homebase.
"Who are we sending?"

"Arenti."

"Arenti? but he's a low level soldier. This is our first offical attack upon the Earth, should we not send someone who is more skilled to handle the first attack?"

"Belive me sir, he will do fine. If all goes according to plan, he will have the princess's head before the day is through."

"How can you say that with such confidence?"

"Because we have gotten word from our spies that today the scout trainees will undergo an 'attack drill' of some kind, and the Sailor Senshi will let their children belive the attack is genuine. By the time the royal family knows we intercepted the fake attacker, it will be too late."

"Fine, I approve of this assault. Proceed."

"Yes, my lord."

************************************************************************ ********

"Is everything ready for this afternoon?" Queen Serenity asked.

"Yes," replyed the Sailor Scouts. "We made the children belive us four are going out of town later, and that you would be unprotected."

"Are you guys sure they are ready for this?" asked the queen worriedly.

"Don't worry, my queen, Chad has assured me on several occasions that they are ready." Mars said.

"And," Venus said, "The monster they will be fighting is the lowest level monster we could find."

"And we've searched all known galaxies." Mercury added.

"They've put in plenty of practice." Jupiter said. "They just need the fighting experiance."

"We've been preparing them for this for the past six months." Luna said. "They couldn't be any more ready."

"David will be out there with them, and we will be monitering thier battle." Artemis added. "If it looks like they are having the least bit of trouble, we will intercept the fight on a moment's notice."

"Still," the queen said, "I can't get over this feeling that something could go wrong."

"Oh, quit your whinning, MEATBALL HEAD!" Mars snapped. "We would NEVER put the princess or our children in any REAL danger."

"Shut up Mars." The queen sighed. "Lets finallize this."

"Yes, your majesty."

************************************************************************ ********


"I'm bored." Rose said to no one as she sat alone in her room. "Everybody is gone to some big meeting and the girls are busy with homework."

"Don't you have some of that too?"

"David! You scared me! When did you come in?"

"Just a minute ago."

"There's nothing to do."

"Oh, there's plenty to do. You could do your homework, study, read, pratice your posture, and SIT UP STRAIGHT!!!"

Rose straightened her back, "Better?"

"Much, listen princess, you must understand that you have a responsblity to the kingdom to become a proper young lady and rule this nation as your mother and father are doing." David looked at the princess. "AND PROPER YOUNG LADIES DO NOT MIMIC THIER GUARDIANS!!"

Rose automatically shut her mouth.

BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ WARNING MONSTER SIGHTED! WARNING MONSTER SIGHTED! WARNING MONSTER SIGHTED! ATTENTION SAILOR SENSHI INCOMING ATTACK! ATTENTION SAILOR SENSHI INCOMING ATTACK! ATTENTION SAILOR SENSHI INCOMING ATTACK!
BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ

"Oh, no" Rose said. "The senshi are away." She retreived her communicator. "Amanda, Marron, Rachael, Laura, come in. Meet me at the palace door. We are going to have to defeat this monster."

"Ready, David?"

"I'm ready whenever you are."

"Hey, David."

"Yes, princess?"

"This will be our first REAL fight."

"Are you afraid?"

"No. I'm ready, I'm just saying its the first time we haven't fought a simulation. I'm kinda excited."

"Princess! Transform!"

Rose nodded. "SATURN PRISM POWER!"



Ends chap 7

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Update ASAP Promise! Please review!