Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ First Fight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hay back for round 8! Yeah! I'm on fire! Also, for this chapter, any scout names you see, (Mercury, Venus, etc.) will be referring to the Neo Sailor Scouts.

Thanx to Celia for reviewing!

Disclaimer: Same ol' Same ol' stuff


Chapter 8: First Fight

The sailors gathered and prepared themselfs for their very first adversary.

"This is gonna be sooo cool!" Venus exclaimed.

"Yes, but remember, we cannot become distracted." Mercury warned. "This will not be a simulation that can be aborted if we happen to mess up."

"Oh, quit being a party-pooper." Mars whinned.

"Yeah," Jupiter added, "we can handle anything!"

"Come on, guys!" Saturn said. "Lets show this monster what we can do!"

"Yeah!"

************************************************************************ ********

"Arenti has reached crystal palace, orders sir." The soldier asked of his lord.

"Yes," Bob said with a smile, "No mercy."

"Yes sir."

************************************************************************ ********

"The monster has reached the palace my queen."

"Thank you, Luna. Could you put the fight on screen?" Serenity asked.

The small cat pushed a few buttons, but nothing came on the blank observatory screen. "Thats strange, the obsertory equipment is not working."

"Excuse me, your majesty."

"Yes? May I help You?"

"I have been looking for you everywhere, I am one of the techinitions I was called in because some obersatory equipment was damaged and needed repairs. I just wondered if it was okay to begin working."

"Certainly, if you don't mind, could you fix the equipment in this room first. I am really anxious to witness the new sailors' performance with this monster."

"Oh, but your majesty," Luna said "The battle is being recorded as we speak."

"I know, Luna, but watching a tape is different than seeing it live, and it sorta makes me feel better."

"Don't worry, your majesty." The tech said. "I'll have this machinery up and running before you know it." He smiled. 'but it will be too late' he thought to himself as he sat down to work.

************************************************************************ ********

"There it is!" Mars yelled as she pointed to the 7 foot monster in front of them. The beast had green slime covering its entire body. In its hand it held a bloody palace guard. Growling, it hurdled the guard towards the girls.

"I got him!" Jupiter yelled as the guard crashed into them. She caught him and laid his limp body to the ground. Mercury ran over and checked his vital signs.

"He's still alive! It looks like he's energy's just been drained." She called over to the worried scouts.

"We have to finish this fast!" Venus annouced. "He needs to be taken to the hospital ASAP!"

"Right!" Saturn replyed. She looked over at the enemy. 'well, he looks harmless enough, I wonder what he did to put that guard in the condition he's in. Wait, what is he doing?' The monster had begun to rub himself. The slime that covered his body started to
gather in his hand.

"Sailor Scouts!" David yelled. "Don't let that slime touch you! If it does, your energy would be drained!"

"Right." Saturn said. "Girls be on guard!" Suddenly a huge ball of slime came flying in her direction.

"SATURN!"

Rose stood there, staring as the slime came closer towards her. She was in a trance, unable to move. Suddenly, just before she was hit, her training took over and she leaped straight up, the slime missing her by mere inches. 'that was too close' she thought as she watched a tree take the hit. It withered in seconds.

"What to do?" she muttered to herself. "I know, MERCURY! JUPITER!"

"YES!?"

"Listen, Mercury, send out your attack, then Jupiter as soon as the monster is hit, attack it!"

"RIGHT!"

'Please let this work." Saturn prayed.

"MERCURY ICE WATER!" an icey spray ingulfed the monster and ice patches formed on the top layer of its slime-skin.

"JUPITER ELECTRIC SHOCKER!" a wave of pure electricity covered the slime monster and all that was heard was an ear-spliting scream. When the smoke cleared, the faint outline of the beast could still be seen.

"Hey, stupid!" Saturn yelled at the monster, "don't you know water and electricity dont mix!"

"You've been cooled off, now let me heat you up!" Mars exclaimed.

"MARS EMBER SHOT!" a ball of flame caught the monster from behind and sent him flaming to the ground. Looking up, he saw a figure of a blushing girl.

"YOU PERV!" Venus screamed. "HOW DARE YOU LOOK UP MY SKIRT! THIS WILL TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!"

"VENUS LASER BEAM!" the monster just stared as the beam passed through him.

"HEHEHE DONT TELL ME THATS THE BEST YOU GIRLS HAVE GOT!" he jumped up and prepared his slime attack he took the slime ball and launched it at Venus.

"VENUS WATCH OUT!" Saturn yelled to her friend. She took a flying leap that knocked Venus out of the way. Saturn jumped to the side as the slime was now headed in her direction.

"SATURN!!" All that the scouts could see was their beloved princess sprawled on the ground, seemingly unconcious.

"So that is that, your princess is dead." The monster laughed.

"Don't be so sure about that." Saturn said, rising to her feet.

"Huh? You're still alive?"

"That's more than I can say about you." Saturn said as she prepared her attack. She placed her left hand on her traira. Pressing the jewel on her forehead, the traira came into her hand.

"SATURN RINGS BLAST!" she flung the traira as hard as she could, in midair, the traira spun so that it resembled a ring. It hit the monster dead on, and passed through its midsection, leaving nothing of the slime creature but a pile of dust.

"AND THAT'S THAT!" Saturn yelled victory in her voice. Holding out her left hand, she caught her traira, which she placed back onto her forehead.

"HURRAY!"

************************************************************************ ********

"My, queen, I've been sent to inform you that the fight has ended, and the children have done far better than expected." Artemis informed the queen and Luna.

"Oh, darn. It's over." Serenity said.

"Well, my queen," the tech said "I've finshed with the work here and I will now move to the other units."

"Yes, okay, fine."

'dont worry, your majesty, there will be more fights to come.' he thought as he left the room.

"Queen! Urgent news!" A guard rushed into the room.

"Yes, what is it?" she asked.

"Well, it seems that the monster we set up to fight the children was intercepted."

"What does that mean?"

"That the monster that just attacked, was, um, real."

"Oh, I thought so." The queen said. She stared at the guard, and fainted.


Ends chapter 8


A/N Thats all for now! Have the next chap up later!! Review Please!