Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Secret Meetings ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Sorry for not writing yesterday. Stupid work called me in early. So to make up for it, I will TRY to write and post two chapters today. Forgive me if I don't. My butt is glued to the chair. Okay, Chapter 9 here we go!

Disclaimer: dega vu

Chapter 9: Secret Meetings

"So, Areti failed?" Bob asked as a soldier informed him of the battle.

"Yes sir, he was destroyed before realising his goal."

"Do we have a copy of the battle?"

"Yes, my lord. Before our spy left the palace, he obtained a tape of the fight."

"Fine, I would like to see this tape. I will study our advisaree's fighting techniques and next time we face them, we'll crush them!"

"Yes sir."

************************************************************************ ********

Inside the palace, Rose lay sleeping in her room. Dreams of the previous day's fight kept playing in her head. She smiled when her mind showed her a skinny boy with short brown hair and green eyes. The boy gave her a goofy grin. She chuckled, "Robert." she whispered rolling onto her side. "What brings you here?" She said rolling further, until BAM

"Oh, that hurt." Rose moaned as she got off the floor. "Sigh, and that was such a nice dream." She looked outside, the sun had just begun to rise, 'oh man' she thought. 'I might as well get up...or not' she collapsed on her bed, and once again found sleep.

************************************************************************ ********

Far away, on the dark side of the moon, a huge castle stood, the home base of Bob. In a small room, Bob sat watching a moniter. On the moniter, Bob watched over and over the previous day's fight.


<"VENUS LASER BEAM!" the monster just stared as the beam passed through him.

"HEHEHE DONT TELL ME THATS THE BEST YOU GIRLS HAVE GOT!" he jumped up and prepared his slime attack he took the slime ball and launched it at Venus.

"VENUS WATCH OUT!" Saturn yelled to her friend. She took a flying leap that knocked Venus out of the way. Saturn jumped to the side as the slime was now headed in her direction.

"SATURN!!" All that the scouts could see was their beloved princess sprawled on the ground, seemingly unconcious.

"So that is that, your princess is dead." The monster laughed.

"Don't be so sure about that." Saturn said, rising to her feet.

"Huh? You're still alive?"

"That's more than I can say about you." Saturn said as she prepared her attack. She placed her left hand on her traira. Pressing the jewel on her forehead, the traira came into her hand.

"SATURN RINGS BLAST!" she flung the traira as hard as she could, in midair, the traira spun so that it resembled a ring. It hit the monster dead on, and passed through its midsection, leaving nothing of the slime creature but a pile of dust.

"AND THAT'S THAT!" Saturn yelled victory in her voice. Holding out her left hand, she caught her traira, which she placed back onto her forehead.

"HURRAY!">



"Wait, I think I got it," Bob said. "She cares not for her own safety, but the safety of her friends. Ha Ha Ha that gives me an idea."


************************************************************************ ********

"Do you think she's ready?" Serenity asked her husband.

"Yes, didn't you watch the replay of her fight? She's proven herself ready for this."

"I suppose you're right." The queen said with a frown. "That monster was a deliberate attack. If some foreign nation decided to attack us, we need to make absolutely sure she can defend herself. Especially now that I am in no shape to go into battle."

"Why is that?"

The queen smiled. "I'm going to have another baby."

"Oh." King Endymion said. Seconds later he was passed out on the ground.

************************************************************************ ********

"Yawn," Rose said as she walked onto her balcony. "What a good night's sleep." She streched her arms over her head. "I wonder what everybody's been up to." She looked out over the grounds. "Sigh, same old thing." She frowned. She kicked out her foot, somthing caught her eye. On her balcony was a rock. "Why would there be a rock up here? Somebody must have thrown it." She picked it up. There was a note attached. She opened it up and read:

<I must see you. Please meet me as soon as you can. I will be waiting at our secret place.>

Yours, Robert

"All right, seeing him will definatly cheer me up!" She said dashing into her room to put on her favorite dress.

Ten minutes later Rose had on her favorite dress and her hair was done up in her trademark style...two star-shaped buns on the sides of her head and her pontails reached the back of her knees. She hurriedly walked down the hall towards the main entrance of the castle. On her way, she passed Racheal.

"Hey, princess." the raven-haired girl called.

"Yes?"

"Meeting Robert are you?"

"How could you tell?"

Racheal smirked "That's the only time I ever see you wear that dress."

"Oh," the girl blushed. "Was it that obvious?"

"Yep, don't worry, I'll cover for you. Go get'im" Racheal gave her a thumbs up and a wink.

"Thanks."

With that, she walked out of the castle.

************************************************************************ ********

Robert sat waiting for his friend. He had not seen her for a while and was starting to miss her. Or at least he was giving the impression that he missed her. So there he was, waiting for her underneath the same tree where they met 5 years ago. Today, he would tell her, he knew what the outcome of his actions would be, but he didn't care.

"Hello, Robert."

"Huh?" Robert looked up and saw Rose hovering him. Blushing, he stood, bowed and kissed the hand of the princess. Looking at her face, he saw she was also blushing. She gave a small curtsey.

"How have you been Robert? I haven't spoken to you for some time, I was beginning to worry." Rose said.

"Oh, I've been a bit busy. I heard of your battle yesterday and I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Oh, I was fine."

"There was also something else I wanted to tell you." Robert said, his blush deepening.

"Yes, Robert?" Rose asked, completly puzzled.

"I've been thinking lately, and I think I um I mean to say that I um I I
IthinkIlikeyou."

"Oh, Robert, I like you to." Rose smiled.

"No. No. I mean I think I like you like you."

"You mean like boyfriend-girlfriend?" Rose said her face a deep crimson.

"Yes."

"Well, Robert, I don't know what to say."

"Oh, forget it then, I knew you wouldn't like me back, anyway."

"No, its not that" she said taking his hand. "I've been wanting to tell you the same thing for some time now, but I didn't have the nerve."

"Sooo," Robert said, "do you um want to be um my um girlfriend?"

"Okay, um sure."

Robert gave her a goovy grin. "Really? thats cool!" He gave her a quick peck on her cheek before turning on his heel and running off. "I have to go! I hope I will see you again soon sometime!"

"Sure!"

David ran behind her. "Princess Rose! The King and Queen wants to see you immediatly! Urgent business at the castle!"

Rose nodded. "Right."

Walking towards the castle, her thought returned to that little peck. Placing her hand to the place he kissed, 'so that's what its like to be kissed.' she smiled. 'I think I like it.'


Ends Chapter 9

A/N I know I said I would write another chap, and I will, I just wont have time to post it. FORGIVE ME It will be up tomorrow. I SWEAR!!!

Review please!