Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Moon Wand ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Ahhhh I'm late again! I'm soooo sorry! Anyway, here's chap 10!

Disclaimer: You know the drill

Chapter 10: Moon Wand

"Man, I wonder what I did this time." Rose muttered as she walked to the main throne room. As she approached, two palace guards opened the massive double doors allowing her to enter. On a raised platform, three thrones sat. In the middle chair sat King Endymnion, on the left chair sat Queen Serenity, the throne on the right was empty. During balls and formal occasions, thats where she would sit, on her father's left hand. She walked to the thrones, did a small curtsey, "Mother, Father, you sent for me?"

"Yes, Rose" Serenity said. "Come shand by me." Rose walked onto the platform and stood by her mother. "Rose I am very proud of you," the queen took her hand. "You proved yourself to be a strong and talented fighter, and you did it on your very first fight. I remember my first fight I barely stopped crying long enough to defeat the monster. But you," the queen squeesed her hand, "not a whimper, not a tear. Therefore, your father and I decided it was time we gave you this." She handed Rose a small shoebax wrapped in violet paper. "This is a powerful weapon that has been handed down to all of the first born princesses in my family for several millienia. My mother gave it to me, and now, I'm giving it to you."

Rose carefully opened her present, knowing how old it was, she was scared she would damage it. As soon as she opened the box, her eyes lighted up and her breath caught in her throat. Inside the box sat a wand, about 6 inches in lenth, with a cresent moon on the top.

"I received this wand when I was ready." Serenity smiled. "Its called the moon cresent wand and it has great powers. It was lost to me before I could unlock its full power. But I know you can solve its mysteries and harness its power."

Tears wielded in Rose's eyes. "Mother, Father, thank you. I will treasure this wand and make you proud."

"We are already proud of you, Rose." Endymnion said with a smile.
"Run along now."


Ends Chapter 10


A/N sorry for being so short! This was basically a filler. I will post another chap later tonite, so keep your eyes open, Kay!