Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Questions Asked ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hey, back again. Ready for Chapter 11! I swear this chapter will be longer. No staling, here we go!

Disclaimer: Same as always

Chapter 11: Questions Asked

"So, they gave it to you?" David asked as the girls gathered in Rose's room.

"Yes." Rose said proudly. "They said I was ready to handle it. Mother said it was very powerful. She said that even she couldn't handle its true power."

"I have heard the legend of the Moon Cresent Wand." Amanda said. "It seems that if the princess or any member of the royal family places the silver imperium crystal inside the wand, it increases the holder's power ten fold."

"Yes, but didn't you say your mother hadn't mastered the wand's full potiential?" Marron asked. "From the stories our parents told us, Sailor Moon used the silver crystal and the moon wand to defeat Queen Beryl."

"That's true," Laura added, "I wonder if we'll ever figure this wand out."

Rachael smiled. "If anyone can find the wand's true power, Rose can."

"Thanks for the confidence guys." Rose smiled. "I just hope I can bring out this thing's power before something else attacks us." She stared meaningfully at her friends. "We have to protect this world at all costs."

"Hey, you don't hear us complaining, do you?" Rachael asked.

"Yeah we're behind you 110%!" Amanda added.

"What are we sitting here talking for?" Marron asked.

"Yeah, we should get training!" Laura said, standing.

"YEAH!!"

************************************************************************ ********

"Why didn't you tell her?" Endymnion asked his wife.

"She will know soon enough." Serenity said with a smile. "For now, lets let her enjoy being an only child for a while, kay?"

The king put an arm around his wife. "Its your call."

************************************************************************ ********

Meanwhile, on the dark side of the moon, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, lord Bob, I heard it with my own two ears. Queen Serenity is with child and therefore is in no shape to hold off a decent attack."

"Perfect." Bob said with a smirk.

"Um, lord Bob?"

"Yes, what is it?" Bob said clearly annoyed

"Its just that, um the young princess is very powerful, what if sir, we can't take the star crystal by force?"

"Don't worry about that, if our invasion should somehow fail, I have a backup plan in the works."

"Yes sir, may I ask what that plan is?"

"No, you may not. You can, however, plan another attack on the Earth. Send, um, Planti."

"Planti, sir?"

"Yes, sent him in now! While the Earthlings are busy with their everyday lives. Hehehehe, those fools won't know what hit them!"

"Yes sir."

************************************************************************ ********

A guard ran through the halls of the castle. Upon reaching his destination, the throne room, he burst in and yelled "YOUR MAJESTY! THERE HAS BEEN A MONSTER SIGHTED DOWNTOWN!"

The king looked to his wife, who nodded. "Send Rose and the girls. NOW!"

"Yes sir!"


Ends chapter 11

A/N How is the story going? I'll never know what you guys think if you don't review. Anyway, expect chap 12 tomorrow! I'm catching up!